Ameribros, what's the deal with NBA players and their fucking hairlines? Is it purely a black man thing...

Ameribros, what's the deal with NBA players and their fucking hairlines? Is it purely a black man thing? I wouldn't have even noticed let's say LeBron's hair if it wasn't for niggs mocking other niggs on the internet.

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/19074938/where-all-mlb-superstars-gone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its a black male thang

High test

His hair looks like it's been sharpied on

Blacks have the worst hair yet are the most obsessed with it, for whatever reason. If LeBron just shaved his fuckin head years ago I doubt we would've heard about it.
Also, why try to pin this on the NBA? Divegrass fags go on and on about Bale's hair as well.

more like roidz

>butthurt scraggly white boy

It's just men in general. No man likes the idea of losing their hair.

No man wants to lose all their hair. That's why shit like rogaine is so popular.

Being bald is 2nd worse thing behind having a small dick

>nappy lil niglet

Wrong. It goes:
1. being a poorfag
2. being a dicklet
3. being a leaf
4. being a hairlet

>Ameribros, what's the deal with NBA players and their fucking hairlines?
Keep in mind it's the only major US sport where you don't wear a hat/helmet all times. Additionally, style and swagger are a bigger part of NBA culture than any of the other major sports. This is why, outside of a few NFL players and outliers like Mayweather, Phelps etc, NBA players are the only real superstars in American sports. The MLB is bigger than the NBA (in terms of revenue) but even the best MLB players are on "literally who?" status. Everyone on this list could walk around a major city for a day without being noticed.

espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/19074938/where-all-mlb-superstars-gone

>ESPN
>where are all the (((superstars))) gone

Black people + roids = premature hairloss

Its only a recent thing. Grew up around blacks all my life and i never heard anything about hairlines 20 years ago

Blacks literally have pubic hair on their head. Ain't nobody jealous.

It used to be completely ok for blacks to be bald, but in the past decade or so the trend flipped and blacks are obsessed with their hair. Kind of like how 20 years ago it was attractive for Americans to be in shape, but now being fat is a good thing.

it's cause robbie rotten has cancer and you got to support him

I don't understand why blacks get so worked out about it, they look even more alpha with a shaved head unlike whites and hispanics

that's paint

>all of a suddaaaaaa
BRAAAP

As a big I can tell you that's what you call a line up. Where the barber trims off hair on the edges to make the haircut neat. If you saw a big who had his hair cut short but no lineup, you'd think he looked odd

This, as someone who doesn't live in an area with blacks my views might be offpoint, but blacks have the worst looking hair (pubey shit most of the time) but you don't notice a black guy that is bald, like if I see a white/asian guy with no hair I immediately think 'that guy is bald' but if I see a black bald guy I don't notice it in my initial impressions