Oh shit niggers, Negan's here. What do?

Oh shit niggers, Negan's here. What do?

Rig the area full of explosives, set them off and then release walkers to finish and wounded survivours

just shoot him, I don't get why everyone on the show is so stupid

>shoot negan
>saviors proceed to rape and kill everyone in Alexandria

spread my ass cheeks like a good cuck

negans entire character is hack and boring as fuck

>Lucille Two
Jesus Christ, people actually read this shit?

Use the fucking rocket launcher I have to take out the entire entourage he had with him that day.

Lean back

what would you call it then?

Can you not say the N word please? I
Find it really offensive

Shoot him in the fucking face, then behead him and display his body as a warning to other would-be overlords.

>But Rick then we'll be the REAL monsters

Shane wouldn't have taken this shit.

They're massively outnumbered ya dip

I'd call it "MY DICK IS COVERED IN BARBED WIRE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALP!!!!!!!!!!!!"

only plebs would say anything otherwise

If they didn't spend 4 years jerking each other off instead of attempting to formulate some type of society they might have a chance.

Literally This
People keep saying stupid shit like 'HURR JUST FUCKING KILL NEGAN!"

You do realize that Negan's whole group, for the most part, consists of murderers and rapists who if not put in check will do Just that. Rape and Murder everyone in Alexandria. If it wasn't for the fact that they're scared of Negan, his own group would have killed him ages ago. The fact that Negan is in charge of the saviors is a fucking blessing and most people can't seem to get that through their head.

>Get into instant firefight with Alexandria while situated outside their walls while your absolute leader has just be removed leaving power gap for multiple hopefuls to fight each other for power.

If anyone was smart, they would leave the scene immediatly before they either got shot by Ricks group or some fomer comrade supporting another hopeful. Negan didn't build a self-sustaining and stable community, it was a cult built entirely around his presense

>It's just another bat

Fucking hell, at least put some nails in it or something.

Do you have to be black to say shooting Negan is a bad idea? I can't imagine any other race taking slavery so easily.

>visible panty

Ha ha, fucking sluts

>The fact that Negan is in charge of the saviors is a fucking blessing and most people can't seem to get that through their head.

Nah, you wrong nigga.

The point is that they wouldn't be a big, powerful, cohesive group without Negan. And small, scattered groups of rapists and murderers are manageable. The Saviors aren't the lesser evil for keeping them in control, the Saviors are the greater evil for putting them in power.

maskusummn

Thats not true. Negan introduced a system. A system that works. For them to scatter like roaches when he falls wouldn't make any fucking sense. What's to stop them from saying "Well now we have no reason to keep Alexandria alive, lets just kill them and take ALL of their shit. We know where they live. We know their numbers." Hell, is literally the only reason why they haven't done that. By the time Negan DOES see them as too much trouble, it's already too late because they have met the kingdom and formed an alliance with them. The Saviors lose most of their people, run home knowing they can't win. Point is Negan is the only reason they haven't steam rolled them because Negan sees them as an asset.