Remember when the President of the United States reviewed the Dark Knight Rises?

Remember when the President of the United States reviewed the Dark Knight Rises?

youtube.com/watch?v=oxyPQ4_Xeqc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jcfI0gf9oDc
a.pomf.cat/apzxbc.webm
wwe.com/superstars/donald-trump
cnn.com/videos/us/2015/08/17/donald-trump-tells-child-he-is-batman-sot-nr.cnn
youtube.com/watch?v=BUlEr8ec8Ao
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is Trump a baneposter? Did we make it, bros?

Well, he is a big guy.

For Ru.

Dr. Carson, I'm POTUS

If he brings up the emails, will she die?

>Mr. President, Iran is on the phone and they have urgent business.
>Tell them i'm busy reviewing The Justice League. Now then, I thought Zack Snyder was a total disaster, and look at what he keeps doing...

Uh, you don't get to bring delegates.

>implying The Don doesn't love BvS

Yes

Is this movie secretly good? Was I lied to by the lying press? Never watched it because I heard it was terrible

>DAHNALD
>SAVE THE DELEGATES
>THEY'RE THE KEY
>AM I TOO SOON?
>DAHNALD THE DELEGATES

No, it is garbage.

not my president

he was a reality tv star for a fucking decade

what a world we live in

It's great. Marvel shills and liberals hate it. Watch the Ultimate Cut and prepare for a capekino.

#NotMyBigGuy

Why winner would love loser movie?

I fucking love this timeline.

It's not as bad as critics said. But it's not nearly as good as DC fans say either. It's a mess with some good moments

you really think that's weird? have you forgotten about Reagan?

Also Arnold fucking Schwarzenegger was the governor of California, twice.
youtube.com/watch?v=jcfI0gf9oDc

LET ME TELL YOU THE TRUTH ABOUT HILLARY CLINTON

>When it comes to Hollywood, very few stories are targeted to red states, a population that is underserved by the studios. That’s why when a film like “American Sniper” or “The Blind Side” succeeds, it does so because it draws more conservative populations that don’t regularly go the multiplexes. It probably wouldn’t be a stretch to call “Batman v Superman” a movie for conservatives, too — or at least a movies with themes that members of the GOP can get behind. Batman takes the law in his own hands, even when the police distrust his ability to use his unfettered weapons for good.

>t’s also convenient that one of “Batman v Superman’s” central antagonists (other than Luthor) is a Democratic senator from Kentucky. Played by Holly Hunter, she represents a bureaucrat who is trying to restrict Superman — by growing big government. While director Zack Snyder may not have embedded his popcorn tentpole with far-reaching political insights, the movie beats the drums of national pride and demonizes mysterious terrorist threats. Then there’s Superman himself: a squeaky clean symbol of Americana whose feet and back are literally draped in red.

What did the press mean by this?

a.pomf.cat/apzxbc.webm

What did he mean by this?

Cool it hothead

Garbage movie. is wrong and most likely a cuck as well.

Somebody get this hothead out of here

Indeed the Marvel shill is disturbed when confronted with a superhero movie that isn't Kevin Feige's personal anti-white liberal propaganda. Watch him squirm and squeel.

for you

It's a good thing America isn't a democracy but rather a republic.

based trump

Reagan had been involved in politics since his 30s

Trump is some guy who just wanted to be President

Reagan was a governor

No
Marvel movies are cancer too.Both suck.

Trump reminds me of Elpresador.

>Bring jobs back to America

Were about to go through a great "do without" phase. Pretty sure Americans aint gonna build their own stuff for .70c per hour.

Good, everyone will start saving their fucking money again and the products they do buy will be much better.

We were lied to by the msm of the Internet. It is quite literally the clinton foundation of films

seriously think about it

the whole martha scene makes sense then
>what do americlaps love more than fucking their sister and apple pie? their moms
>who do americans hate and have been told to hate for decades? russians something the clinton corp also hates and pushed heavily this year
>the first part is also why mexicans love it too
>then you have ben as batman. what was the big thing about ben last year? his love for muslims and nonwhites something the clinton corp also loves
>ceo is a chink now too - trump has been against them and bad mouthing them the whole year

#notmypresident

Wish he was though, give green card pls

Trump thinks taco salads are delicious. That alone should be a good metric of how terrible Snyder's films are.

Trump Tower was Wayne Enterprises...
Why did I never notice this?

>a man can go from a million dollars handed to him to being the president of America
This is literally the American dream! It's so easy, we can all obtain it as well!

BUILD. WALL.

>On Monday afternoon, Donald Trump held a meeting with top network anchors (including CNN’s Wolf Blitzer and ABC’s George Stephanopoulos, along with CBS’ Charlie Rose and Gayle King) and executives. The gathering was not a customary news conference, as it was held behind closed doors.

>“It was like a f*cking firing squad,” one source said of the encounter. “Trump started with [CNN chief] Jeff Zucker and said ‘I hate your network, everyone at CNN is a liar and you should be ashamed. The meeting was a total disaster. The TV execs and anchors went in there thinking they would be discussing the access they would get to the administration, but instead they got a Trump-style dressing down.”

>A second source confirmed the fireworks. “The meeting took place in a big board room and there were about 30 or 40 people, including the big news anchors from all the networks,” the other source said. “Trump kept saying, ‘We’re in a room of liars, the deceitful dishonest media who got it all wrong.’ He called out Jeff Zucker by name and said everyone at CNN was a liar, and CNN was [a] network of liars.”

I don't think the MSM felt in charge there.

>not even in office yet
>already throwing tantrums

Not how it works.
Also, what if someone want to buy a cheap Chink product because it's all he can afford?

Trump is the inventor of Baneposting. It was his first attempt at meme magic, a trial run if you will.

The Germanwings crash happened in March 2015, three months before Trump announced his candidacy. It all makes sense.

>Our sources told us that "they all felt like small guys after that. They just didn't feel like big guys anymore. They felt like 'the whole damn plane just crashed and I was on board without a filed flight plan' Blitzer said as he strained to keep tears back"

It's passable. Only problems are shitty casting and adhd story telling.

I want to buy a lifetime supply of popcorn and go live in a bunker

>shitting on the people who demonized you for 2 years as the living reincarnation of Hitler is having a tantrum
Thank you for Correcting The Record

>Bane Enterprises is filmed at Trump Tower

I always thought Sup Forums was responsible for memeing the Don into the white house, does this suggest it was Sup Forums's doing all along?

>Hopefully we've heard the last of Anthony Weiner.

That dank foreshadowing. He is truly /our guy/.

Baneposting is key to our current understanding of advanced memetic warfare

honestly one of the best memes on Sup Forums
>"you can have the delegates heh never could make those things work anyhow"

>start saving money
>spend a drop billions of dollar setting up manufacturing and fabrication infrastructure
>train up a small percentage of the population to work and maintain the machines
>product premium is at minimum of x10^4 the components for the next decade

There's an ocean in the way m8, you gonna build a wall along the fucking sea?

ANIME ADAPTATION OF THE ELECTION WHEN

>a lot of people have been asking me
>what they did is incredible
>he's not a good person, not a good guy
he talks the same way about everything

also
>that Weiner foreshadowing
lel

Clinton reviewed Riddick on a talkshow once

>it's wrong to demonize mysterious terrorist threats

wtf is true.

is he the hero we deserve?

>"a total disaster"
>anonymous sources

John Miller is at it again!

Sorry your parents didn't love you enough to be rich haha

>"...and now for today's hard-hitting news lets just read verbatim Trump's tweets of the past 24 hours"
>waaaah why are they demonizing him this way!!

>people shit on Bush for daring to let a pretzel go down the wrong pipe
>he doesn't once call a conference to denigrate everyone that dared to do such a thing
Yes, it literally is a tantrum you dumb shit.
This is what happens when you become a public figure. You sign up for scrutiny.
If the fourth branch doesn't scrutinize the politician, the celebrity, and the athlete, things won't be kept in check.
While Jews may have fucked up the fourth branch, that doesn't mean public figures get a free pass.

If they keep disgusting spics like you out then ABSOLUTELY YES.

Ultimately I'd give it a 5-6/10, it had some stuff i really enjoyed, and other stuff that was pretty cringeworthy. Like if you're interested, watch it and develop your own opinion because it's been pretty polarizing.

>"Anthony Wiener, A FUCKING DISASTER, He's a disaster! A bad man, a really bad man. To be that perverted, and then to take it further. He must think we are so so stupid, you have NO idea. CHYNA"

I fucking love this guy, who is he?

Shame they couldn't fulfill their tasks when a liberal president was carelessly starting civil wars in already unstable Mid-east countries.

The fourth branch is a joke. It's too intertwined with certain politicians and parties to be reliable.

Wow, it all makes sense now!

To be fair, that's all we've been doing in the middle east for the past century.
Woodrow Wilson was a fucking mistake.

The Trump Grill makes the best bowls though

wwe.com/superstars/donald-trump

Would you trust any other WWE hall of famer with running a superpower?

our guy says it was great

Think about it, user. In-universe, who is Bruce Wayne?

>Crude, philandering playboy
>"Only a billionaire because of his inheritance"
>"Runs" a thousand different companies that somehow don't all go bankrupt
>So much energy, bouncing from place to place, it's like he has ADD

Wayne's such a joke he could say he's Batman...

cnn.com/videos/us/2015/08/17/donald-trump-tells-child-he-is-batman-sot-nr.cnn

...and no one would seriously believe him.

>Would you trust any other WWE hall of famer with running a superpower?
I sure as hell wouldn't trust anyone who wasn't in the Hall of Fame

>mememagic

wow, i wonder how old is everyone on Sup Forums they all literally act like teenagers, im not even against trump but your comments are just fucking retarded, it makes every rightwinged like a manchild

>edible bowls
The West's degeneracy knows no bounds.
Back in my day, bowls were made of ceramic.
If we wanted to taste the remains of food on the bottom of this ceramic bowl, we'd make a hearty stock of oxtails, turkey necks, chicken feet, onions, carrots, and habaneros, pour an appropriate amount of stock into the bowl, put the bowl in the fridge four 24 hours, take out the bowl, flip the congeal contents of the bowl onto a plate, use unflavored dental floss to slice off the relevant chunks of stock with last night's meal residue, throw away the excess brick of gelatinized stock, heat the flavored stock in a pan smoking hot, pour the stock throw a cheesecloth lined strainer in order to separate the food particles from the stock, cover the food particle containing cheesecloth with another cheesecloth then proceed to dry it out with an inverted box fan, after 24 hours we would scrap the food particles from two nights ago onto a captain's wafer, apply a mist of olive oil, and ingest

Fucking edible bowls, what is wrong with you kids these days.

>being so autistic that you take offense to what was obviously a tongue-in-cheek comment

memes are real m8
memes won Trump the presidency
and memes will take us to the stars

holy shit

Trumpkino thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=BUlEr8ec8Ao

cinematography, what they did..amazing!

Is trump a pleb? Nolan cant frame or direct, the cinematography is poor

Where do you think you are?

was using a fake tweet site too much effort?

he would have tackled the shooter

Top kek

Yes donald trump is crazier than Reagan, and Arnold was the governor of a state, not the fucking president of a country, stop trying to normalize this ridiculous garbage u trump cuck

Do you not know about the plane crash? Or the Boston bombing? Or Lenny?

>so hopefully we heard the last of anthony weiner
>anthony weiners emails ultimately let the FBI reopen investigation and most likely helped trump win

the irony

then it's all he fucking deserves

It's ok, making everyone underestimate him is part of his plan.

>The West's degeneracy
>A giant wall of text I skip over
>Fuck Edible bowls

Top fucking kek

>batman is a vigilante so he appeals to conservatives
>superman is a foreigner so he represents terrorists and their threat
>One of the subplots is about a senator trying to regulate superheroes so she's a stand in for hillary Clinton
>also superman wears a lot of red so he is America
>even though he is an alien
>wonder woman and fag Luther don't fit in this theory so forget about them
>also national pride I guess?
>conservatives don't go to the movies

Unprecedented memeage

Fuck senpai, it's about having some fun, Jesus it's just a joke

Also, Pic Related