Is being Australian a curse?

Is being Australian a curse?
If not, why do I feel cursed?

You shouldn't feel cursed. Australia and its people seem pretty cool.

That's subjective you fat cunt.

Go back to huffing petrol, pavement ape.

Go back to being a free country you spic fuck

It's where we live, there's something strange here, watch videos by Australians as an Australian in Australia and it's almost like they're talking to you directly and responding to your thoughts. To me this strangeness feels like being trapped in a prison.

We are never going to leave this room.

I can assure you that the rest of the world is pretty shit too.

Being Australian is the greatest thing possible m8.

You feel cursed because you are a poofter.

Our young culture was assassinated by the information age driven by globalism following world war 2. There is nothing to spiritually or intellectually satisfy us, there are no great art movements, there is no national or cultural identity, the country is slowly becoming a second America

A second America with better wages, better healthcare, better housing, lower crime, better job market, better schools etc etc etc.

We have the second highest living standard on Earth m8

>living standard
Judged by what standard m8? That is where they trick you. All those "HDI" type tables are judged on globalist criteria that prioritises the wrong things.

Life expectancy, income per capita and education standards.

We flog America in each category.

Compared to where I come from Australia is the bomb. There are of course some things that are worse but overall the quality of life in Australia is fantastic.
p.s.: Do not let the Chinese overtake you.

America is burdened by its niggers and spics m8.

The whites there live better than us.

>a second america
Don't flatter yourself. We at least had time to get a culture off the ground before the bullshit of the last 60 years.

>Australia
>Having any education standards at all

You fucking idiot.

I wish I can be an Aussie. One day...

Tafe drop-out detected.

>life expectancy
Yes, but you "win" on paper
only because we're importing what is essentially an entire servant class to do our menial labor.

It's no curse you're feeling, it's a burden.
We Aussies have the weight of the world on our shoulders. We have the second highest HDI in the world and we don't even fucking try. Our national identity are a bunch of laidback loose cunts, and we still manage to be better than the rest of the planet.

You have the burden of greatness on your shoulders. Embrace it, mate.

>nothing to spiritually or intellectually satisfy us
Huh?

Better housing? Lmaoing

Crikey I struggled to cope with my 4chans on the blink for an hour or so there.

It felt like years.

want to trade places? you can live in a muslim enriched polder while it slowly sinks into the ocean