How do we eliminate the degenerate skinhead fad?

How do we eliminate the degenerate skinhead fad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fNxd2zDka9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why emulate failure?

How about exterminating them along side with the other trash?

>88

>fad
Did I wake up in the 1980s?

Good point. Neo nazi skinheads are just like Antifa in terms of their behavior. We must read Julius Evola and boycott unhealthy foods and alcohol to better ourselves

Hitler's ghost and kek wills it

It still exists

Europe always adopts our old hand-me-down fads, give it time

I don't assault people, i didn't became a skinhead to act like a nigger

>believes that the majority of skinheads are raciss
>letting the media manipulate you this bad

Wew lad

>abuses pervitin

>implying you had skin head in the 60's
>implying

>degenerate skinhead fad
>Good point
No, its not a fucking good point, and let me tell you why you're a faggot.

There is no such thing as a 'degenerate skinhead fad'. This is a JIDF divide and conquer false dichotomy psyop. Let me tell you anons why:
>every group has its dumbest, most crude and violent members in roles as footsoldiers
>whether these are the black panthers, the Israeli settlers, or any other you can name
>no other group except white nationalists are told to disavow its footsoldiers
>this is just an extension of the stigmatization of white identity, and natsoc movements in particular

If you buy into this psyop, and you let yourself be pressured into disavowing and being against fellow white nationalists, then you're a good goy. There is zero excuse. Inb4 faggots complain that they look or act degenerate; it doesn't fucking matter. No other group betrays its own, they look out for their own, they circle the wagons around their own. Only whites have this weakness of easily being tempted into divisions amongst their own.

Its literally our Achilles Heel.

>Oi
Neither is Hooliganism equalling Nazism nor is it a new phenomenon

it's not even a real thing. just a media boogyman. i've never seen one in my life.

it's a jewish creation. to destroy the nazi they repainted it from left to right, so angry directionless kids go for right one because left is obscure and painted as "loser nerd" instead.

lol the neo nazi skinheads were thing over a decade ago.

>"Old Nazi"
>Doesn't drink or smoke
Didn't they all drink and smoked?

youtube.com/watch?v=fNxd2zDka9Y

I'd vote for that but who will work in factories, I hope that will be robots and not immigrants

you became a skinhead for 'male friendship'

How do I become more like the Old Nazi?

simply cause they rarely go out because of aggressions, they do train in the woods then sell their weapons to muslims