KPOP GENERAL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LJ9vkt7BHYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LISA PUT IT DOWN

>52 minute thread

love lisa

princess mommy

In response to a fan who wrote, "Unni if you're reading the comments, please post a public apology. I'm asking as a fan. I was so scared yesterday, I'm glad everyone's okay", Taeyeon wrote, "Baby, this is not something to apologize publicly over but only for those affected. I handled the accident well so don't worry about it and thank you for worrying about this unni. I'll drive more carefully too."

1. [+1,920, -426] Sounds more like she's trying to lecture that fan

2. [+1,756, -385] People always demand too much of celebrities ㅋㅋㅋ why would she owe any of you an apology?

3. [+1,083, -695] I find her words refreshing. So many of the public seem to think they're owed an apology. This was a car accident between her and those affected. Seems more like people who've always hated Taeyeon are using this as an opportunity to bring up old rumors and make up new ones.

4. [+201, -55] Wow f*ck, look at the attitude in how she wrote that ㅋㅋㅋ she's so damn cocky;; she acts like she's the victim ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+178, -39] Yeah of course the apology should be towards the people she affected but Taeyeon's also a celebrity and a public figure. If she caused an accident like this, she should be putting up a public apology. Is it that hard to just bow to the public?;;; Seems like the young fan who left that comment is more mature than her;;

6. [+156, -38] Look at how she wrote that.. you can tell she has a temper ㅋ

7. [+118, -22] I find it so cocky how she wrote "Baby~" to that fan

8. [+102, -36] By her logic, then Choi Siwon shouldn't have made a public apology either and just kept it between him and the deceased's family. She's basically saying all the celebrities who have made public apologies are fools for doing so

9. [+89, -17] "Baby-ya"?; Is she serious? This makes me see her differently

10. [+52, -8] Calling someone "baby" and talking to them as if you're trying to lecture them is so easy to turn people off. I don't think she handled this well at all

no sana no life

virtually identical

death to mods faggot and your a mod

>3. [+1,083, -695] I find her words refreshing. So many of the public seem to think they're owed an apology. This was a car accident between her and those affected. Seems more like people who've always hated Taeyeon are using this as an opportunity to bring up old rumors and make up new ones.
word.

a reminder that most gaypops aren't straight enough to rail your wife

>By her logic, then Choi Siwon shouldn't have made a public apology either and just kept it between him and the deceased's family. She's basically saying all the celebrities who have made public apologies are fools for doing so
this guy gets it without realising he gets it

plz pull the trigger

they probably didn't want to look or they'd get flamed by their fans

>1 accident suddenly means you're a bad driver
shes been driving for, what, 12 years?

lying runs in the SM family

what was she thinking about?

based alpha blond twink staring straight down at her

lipstick

1. [+349, -23] She speaks informally to a fan who respectfully asked her for a public apology and called her "baby" ㅋㅋ the fan used formal speech for her and yet she spoke informally back... just look at how little she thinks of her fans

2. [+273, -16] Amazing~

3. [+255, -13] So shameless ㅋ

4. [+52, -4] Sick of her now, I guess it's an SM trait to be so shameless

5. [+48, -5] She doesn't seem all that smart in the head...

6. [+44, -9] I'd either take a break from promos or take some time to myself after an accident like that but she's right back to promoting a new song ㅋㅋ

7. [+37, -3] Stay away from the media for a bit...

8. [+36, -2] This whole thing really turned me off from her. I already deleted her off my Melon.

9. [+30, -5] Shouldn't she be skipping the next round of promos for causing an accident?

10. [+29, -2] Even if public sentiment turns against her in Korea, she can still promote and make money in other countries... these celebrities are scared of nothing

11. [+27, -2] So shameless... she really must think she's a victim. Does she not care about the feelings of the people she rammed?

12. [+26, -5] Shouldn't she be reflecting? This is so disappointing, she's a singer I actually liked too

food

which photocard is the best?

thats sped up

bbcream

irenes bottom one

Arin

PA PA PA

wendy won this round

none.. just burn them

word, probably tofu

i still remember when kpg gave a shit about chaeyeon

joy 1 > slug 2 > wendy 1 > the rest

I love Irene.

literally one guy

i know terrible drivers who never get into an accident. it's not like every bad driver gets into 3-4 accidents in their life. but good drivers don't get into any that are their fault

>your waifu rear ends you at a red light
what do you do?

i guess i'm a joyboy now
1. bottom joy
2. top joy
3. top wendy

noona didnt mean it

you get lost trying to find the bathroom at mama and run into this in an empty corridor. what do?

maximum snugness

where's the vine of this

push them so they topple over

so a one second lapse means you aren't a good driver anymore

not defending her by the way, 100% her fault, but to proclaim she's all of a sudden a bad driver now is a stretch

they're scared of getting killed by their fans if they're caught looking

kick them aju nice style

idk looks like they're trying to scare off a bear or something so i'd probably hide behind them just to be sure

where did his eyebrows go

borrow a gun from Lisa

She isn't wrong. Why the fuck does she have to publicly apologize.

the stylists got to them

DDT on the glass

taking more painkillers

pretend i need air so she gives me cpr

dubu doesnt enjoy this

zero, you idiot

>3. [+1,083, -695] I find her words refreshing. So many of the public seem to think they're owed an apology. This was a car accident between her and those affected. Seems more like people who've always hated Taeyeon are using this as an opportunity to bring up old rumors and make up new ones.

This. I can understand doing a public apology if she had drinked and then drived because that would be a very bad example but otherwise I think she handled everything well.

thinking about arin thinking about you thinking about jiho thinking about you thinking about binnie thinking about you thinking about yooa thinking about you thinking about arin

why do their album covers keep getting worse

this is too much thinking for me

blackpink threads summon me

keep telling yourself that

low effort cash grabs for low iq fans

they know they can anything and sell 100k now

who tf are you

grimes guy

holy shit

im the bp guy

based i like grimes

You can be both

she initiates it half the time

i've seen better looking shopping bags

but why does dahyun call sana darling and not momo

t. your average nukpg poster

remember our station

Station mentioned

youtube.com/watch?v=LJ9vkt7BHYI

baek a yeon looks weird here

who tf has a lapse when they're coming up on a red light? it'd be different if she was on a main road and the person in front stopped unexpectedly, but to not pay attention while coming up on a traffic light, yeah that's a bad driver

so there's gonna be 3 singers?

yves hype died quick

fur coat wearin'

i'm pretty sure nct guy is just there to be filmed and attract the attention of gaypop fans

thats when most people check their phones or look elsewhere and misjudge when and how hard you need to apply brakes

Kiss stealin

because we're just having fun

my wife

wheelin dealiN'

>17,500 won
definitely looks like a cash grab

reeny...

O M O

*vomits*

yikes..

Uh, it's the champagne pourin'
Big joint rollin'