Cardinals @ Orioles

Everyone's getting triggered so here's a thread.
O's currently up by a billion but that's not going to last with this pitching staff not named 'Bundy'

>Wayne Rong

This is acceptable

1st

inb4 less than 10 replies

Also Porcello is going to get lit up tonight and Red Memes will reply to this post with a pre-typed diatribe

Fuck da orange dux

Just for that I'm posting in the Sox thread tonight, Satan

I really hoped I didn't see you again until football season, 2bqh.

Now that old gay has been exposed for the fake fan that he is it's time to make Os threads great again

Oh haha, there he goes, with his "funny" controversial posts made to generate responses to feed that gross ego of his.

You know, you're so predictable. Easy to read. An open book for any Tom, Dick, or Harry to just come in an flip the pages. There's nothing about you that I don't already know. I can tell you your entire lifestory in about two words: It's pathetic.

Everything about you, from your flimsy personality, to your artificial ""humor"" (which sucks btw), to your conviction in following your god awful sports teams. Every time you think you have something funny to say, you say it. And every time you do, you fail miserably and embarrass everyone around you with your dumb autistic awkwardness.

Here's a suggestion: Clean your fucking self up. Get that shit straightened out in your head that you just aren't as special, important, or funny as you think you are. You're just another shmuck trying to get attention, trying to get the (You)s you so desperately crave.

Maybe after realizing that you'd change. But I'm 100% sure that you won't, and therefore will continue to lead the soulless, hollow lifestyle you do. And ya know what? That's perfectly fine by me. I don't give two shits about what happens to you.

Just saying things how they are. Sorry but I'm not sorry if I offended you. Just the truth.

haha already giving em back

Good job Wade

>they're actually going to blow an 8 run lead

Cards seem to have other ideas

shut up

Rekt

shut the FUCK up

This is what you've been reduced to

>Asher

Hold on to your butts

BACK TO NORFOLK

Well you look foolish now, don't you.

Hey I covered that base in the OP

shut up

I see the lead intact I don't know what you're talking about

shut up, shut the FUCK up

>Guaranteed Rate ad behind home

What's up with the super weird time this started?

I assumed it was a normal time game

Father's Day weekend usually has afternoon games across the board.

>Uk and US have the same Father's Day date
>but totally different Mothers days
okay then

TWO SCHOOPS

Hardy with 3 rbis because why not

Don't let manny get hot

...shit, thats right. We're supposed to keep him shit cheap

Mother's Day is different over there?

4th sunday of lent

Os are officially back

Haters can succ it

We really really need a bullpen again