/got/ general

what are you thankful for, /got/?

Other urls found in this thread:

grrm.livejournal.com/507459.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thank you uncle Benjen for taking our sled and deserting us a mile away from the Wall when we are hunted by the undead and one of us can't walk

I'm thankful for trump

jonsa fanfic

Thank you uncle Benjen, for telling me the truth about the honorable order you work for and which you brought me into.

Maisie and Sophie's slutty pics&vids

The new Wildcards book.

Thank you George.

I'm so sad that now that Sophie has a boyfriend she'll only be doing slutty pics for him instead of for public attention

Jon Snuh happenings, Maisie being legal and slutty with Sophie while having incredibly legs.

Based edition, OP.

I'm thankful for Stannis. I wish we got to spend more seasons with him but I'm still thankful for what we got.

>dat image

>maisie and sophie probably scissor every day.
>multiple times a day
>you'll never see it

thank you uncle benjin

Someone needs to make a you have been visited by the ghost of Jon Beak reply you know nothing ressurected burd snow rofl

Thank you for letting me see the greatest actress of our generation in her prime. May God bless her pure and innocent heart and keep her from corruption.

azor jonsa

>No Varys birthday edition.

Damn it user.

who?

It's Conleth Hill's birthday today. Get the net.

....who?

Thanksgiving and uncle Benjen are bigger than Conleth

>this

arya just got to belfast today, bran was getting boned by hodor in dublin yesterday, sansa was in belfast and is now in new york

>is now in new york

Which hotel? I might swing by, for reasons.

thank you for Azor Ahai

Only for fat fucking Americans

im thankful for cutesaac

Reminder that Sophie couldn't be there because she was drunk off her flat ass

i dont care desu she was not missed

When did Cleganebowl get so mainstream?

reminder that if youre "hype" over "cleganebowl" you can go back to red dit or kill yourself i dont care which

We memed true, we memed well, and bent reality to our will.

>Nathalie gets one fucking question
>s*ph** cant stand the attention being off of her for 5 minutes
>takes a shot on stage in front of hundreds of people knowing that people would pay more attention to that than what her coworker was trying to say

damn what a fucking disrespectful jackass. of course the two most immature cast members would be the ones to do this and to find it funny. She seems like a genuinely terrible person to be around.

Okay, just finished watching, finally up to date. was top-tier cozy during the winter, probably going to rewatch too. i have some issues though, and this is my first participation in a GoT general so cut me some slack if this shit's brought up regularly.

>Sons of the Harpy killing Barristan and other Unsullied in some ally
What happend to the Unsullied being some of the greatest warriors ever? and Barristan, one of the greatest swordsmen in the seven kingdoms? they were taken out buy some nerds in rags with daggers

>Kingsguard can't kill Sparrows?
maybe i'm underestimating their power, but wouldn't raiding the sept be better than nuking the place? again, theyre nerds in rags vs great warriors.

>Emilia Clarke/Daenerys
she can't fucking act, every scene, every delivery, she just fucking annoys me. also, who's the bigger Mary Sue, Jon or Daenerys?

>Kingsguard can't kill Sparrows
just remembered that Cercei had to power over the Kingsguard anymore, my bad.

its different in the books
theyre actually knights and shit in the books but dabid were fucking idiots and made them seem easy to kill and shit

>What happend to the Unsullied being some of the greatest warriors ever? and Barristan, one of the greatest swordsmen in the seven kingdoms? they were taken out buy some nerds in rags with daggers

There's no good excuse for the Unsullied, but even a GOAT knight can be killed if he's completely outnumbered and old and outside his armor.

Barristan still took out a dozen.

it was a cheap death.
you don't have a great knight butchered by peasants, you don't kill people like stannis/blackfish offscreen...
That's just cheap. They don't give a fuck.

Hell, they even had an opportunity if they really wanted to get rid of him (shit decision, but wtv) : They could've killed him in the dragon pit, saving Daenerys.

In the books, Drogon is apeshit and threatens Dany, but Selmy taunts him...
They could've had the same and have Selmy die there. Taunting a fucking dragon to save his queen.

Would've been better than butchered by peasant NPC's, regardless of him taking half a dozen with him.

This

The greats don't get dignified storybook deaths.

How did Dayne die, stabbed by a fucking frog from behind.

How did Aemon Dragonknight die, to two literally who cause history didn't bother to write down your names and accomplishments Toynes

How did Tywin die, on the shitter by his dwarf son

How did Robert die, gored by a boar on a hunt

How did Ned die, beheaded by his own sword after admitting to treason while he had a bum leg

How did Maester Aemon die, from fever

How did Daemon Blackfyre die, from arrows 300 yards away

Blackfish, Stannis, and Barristan won't get good deaths m8.

And having Barristan die by dragonfire would make Dany a lot more wary of Drogon.

I think dayne was prtty storybook but not in the epic batle way
also tywins a great? lol hes a good commander but hes no dayne or selmy or even jun snu for that matter

maester aemon wasnt a great motherfucker was like 110 years old and he was a maester
sure he was targaryan supposed to be king and all but he wouldve never had a storybook ending

HE DIED FIGHTING, M'LORD

Jon's gotten his ass kicked quite a few times.
Daenerys has had everything fall into place for her since she learned how to give Drogo a good time.

>I think dayne was prtty storybook but not in the epic batle way

His death is storybook if Ned's the protagonist, but for a mook, not a legend.

>also tywins a great? lol hes a good commander but hes no dayne or selmy or even jun snu for that matter

Tywin is a fucking legend. I'm not talking about great just in battle. Tywin's was a GOAT Hand, a good commander and kept House Lannister and the Crown powerful and his death was a big loss, died on the shitter to a dwarf.

>maester aemon wasnt a great motherfucker was like 110 years old and he was a maester

I guess that is more subjective and more in terms of how the Night's Watch saw him than at large

I am thankful for Isaac Hempstead Wright.

And of course, Uncle Benjen

>Jon's gotten his ass kicked quite a few times.

and never, ever faced real repercussions for anything. even when he dies, in true gary stu fashion even that ends up working out for him.

OMGIJLHSM

to be fair lots of the nights watch saw him as they saw sam since they didnt know his true lineage

>tywins a great? lol hes a good commander but hes no dayne or selmy or even jun snu for that matter
>maester aemon wasnt a great motherfucker was like 110 years old and he was a maester

confirmed for only being interested in le epic battles

i am only interstrud in dew batle of bsaturds and de batlew wit the wihte walkers andstuf i also liked the battle with rthe caster keep wandwhen jon my favorite chartscacter kiled the pepople but iwas sadwhen bran was righte there but didnte get 2 see his big bro and reunite itthing that was stupid and stuf u know w!?!??!?

Why is winterfell so fucking overrated??????

I'm thankful for SanSan.

Does benhands have the only BBC left in westeros?

Comfy

To be fair, I really like the cold and Winterfell happens to be warm and heated enough to be pretty comfy.

Read books and chill desu

P A T R I C I A N
A.......................A
T........................I
R.......................C
I.........................I
C.......................R
I........................T
A.......................A
N A I C I R T A P

This show isn't very good.

maisie was leaving belfast today

>bran was getting boned by hodor in dublin yesterday
disgosteng

This.

Pretty sure WE WUZ KANGZ is still alive in a cell in the red keep.

And you know the Lord isn't going to abuse the commonfolk. The commonfolk might aswell be slaves in other holds.

I like winter aswell, but Highgarden just seems its hyped up as the best place in the seven kingdoms as far as living conditions.

But its located in the most fucking boring area. Theres nothing around for hundreds of miles except trees and snow. And the castle itself looks like an overgrown grey turd. Overrated castle in shit location.

Winterfell is top comfy when you read from Bran's perspective about all those secret passages

Not everyone likes cramped urban centers.

So nothing to do but fuck, keep warm and hunt?

Nice

you can do that anywhere in a cooler looking castle in a better location.

the secret passages would be its one and only positive but theyre never used for anything so whats the fucking point

Also ride innawoods and explore the vast crypts

>the secret passages would be its one and only positive but theyre never used for anything so whats the fucking point

I doubt George introduced them for no reason. Bran is going to use them sometime, maybe when taking back Winterfell.

DAE come to Sup Forums just for this thread?

I unironically came to Sup Forums only for /got/ during season 3, but have since fully immigrated and this board has become my home.

I only come to Sup Forums for this thread. The other boards I use are /k/ and Sup Forums.

>you can do that anywhere in a cooler looking castle in a better location.

But nowhere near as comfy as Winterfell when it's cold desu.

There's something magical and comfy about cuddling and holding onto each other cause it's cold outside. Drinking hot tea or chocolate. Makes you wanna fuck more. And the lack of other things to do and close proximity makes you keep fucking.

Why do you think 9 months after snowstorms births spike?

JONSA
O.......S
N.......N
S.......O
ASNOJ

This desu

you copied me

well, aemon was like 250 years old, but for the rest of them, even if the deaths weren't always "epic", they were parts of epic events.

Dayne died in one of the most epic battle in recent history... Robert, it was an assassination plot by the queen. Ned, well, obviously it was huge.

But Selmy? It was just some random guys, wasn't the end of it (or of anything), absolutely nothing changes beside his death.

It feels like Selmy had to die without affecting the rest of the story at all so that's how they did it.

The fact that they killed him and saved Grey Worm to put in shitty boring filler about Eunuch X missandei love story, and Eunuch&missandei listen to shitty dwarf jokes, makes it even worse.

Did someone upload all the commentary already? I was going to do it but if someone already did then I wont bother

Such a shame the aesthetic couldnt be like this

what is that light shade of brown on his cloak?

grrm.livejournal.com/507459.html

What the FUCK is he doing?

He knows he's fat as fuck and he's going to die, right?

>It's been a hard year and a harder month

Hard what? He hasn't written a single fucking page in a year.

He's mad Donald won. He's using it as an excuse to not finish the book.
He will find more excuses to not finish. It will never happen.

>gandolfini died at 52
>grrm is 68

Sometime I think we're not even getting tWoW. We're gonna wake up someday and see a post about his death and will just roll eyes, then more and more posts so we're gonna look it up and taht's gonna be it.
No aDoS, no tWoW, no big warning, it's just gonna be over.

And worst thing is, he doesn't even has to die... He could just go senile or less coherent (or just slower) and that'd be the same.

TWOW NEVER.

>lots to be thankful for
>doesn't list progress on TWOW as something
2018+ boys.

Why are the comments full of cucks?

"Oh wow! I hope you relax! TWoW must be hard!"
"Take a break and eat lots!"

There's enabling, and then there's this.

He doesn't allow comments that tell him to shove his self-pity up his ass.

GRRM's livejournal is LITERALLY the #1 biggest echo chamber on all of the internet. The comments are full of delusional fanboys clamoring for just a glimmer of attention from their fatass lazy hero. George could announce that he's about to "temporarily" switch from asoiaf to starting a new 10 book series about salad dressing and every one of those people would leave a comment telling him what a genius he is and to ignore the haterz pressuring for twow. They all desperately want a reply from FatMan himself so they can feel like the most special and validated fan.

Thanks D&D for snektits

I did that months ago myself m8.

Used dashes (-) instead of periods but still did it. You can look it up in archive

someone explain why miss sandy gets her own title card when shes a nothing character that didnt join the show until season 3, meanwhile cast members who have been on the show since the pilot or close to the pilot are still sharing title cards (maisie, conleth, isaac, alfie, iain, etc)

I'm gonna need you to go ahead and burn yourself alive for this comment.

and thanks for the bad poosay

Riverrun is objectively the comfiest, but given the fact that the Riverlands get routinely burned every few years, I don't think it would be my first choice.
The Eyrie seems like a great choice as well, but it's an absolute nightmare to get up there, in the books at least.

Living at the Tully shit pool is most definitely NOT comfy

i know where this is going, just take your (you)s and leave.

Where what is going?

I'm not "not fit to breed, not fit to lead" fag.

But Tullys are indeed shit and cancerous.

Cat, Lysa, Edmure, even Blackfish in the show, shit

>gendry is back in S7

For what purpose? Are they just going to have him appear briefly as fanservice or will he actually be reincorporated into the story somehow?

Literally just plot service and so we have a familiar face.

And maybe, just maybe, because since Gendry is with the Brotherhood in the books, they had to bring him back and put him on a Brotherhood mission to give him back his intended role

Memes.

Now let's meme Jon thanking Uncle Benjen as he escapes the wights.

>you don't kill people like stannis offscreen

Herpafuckingderp I wish you self important stannisfags would fuck off and I hope brienne has more awesome shit next season where she keeps shitting all over everything him and his shitty ass house stood for.

You dumb fucking cucks refuse to acknowledge any of the dumb abhorrent shit stannis did throughout the series that made him a just as bad and often worse as the shittiest douchebags in the series, and all you dumb shitters use to justify those things is "MUH RIGHT TO RULE"

I'm thankful stannis is dead. I'm thankful they destroyed his character, and killed him off in a controversial fashion to cuck you fags even more.