Thanks a lot Sup Forums

>be me
>try to redpill family
>"user we're worried you're getting brainwashed about white supremacy, that's dangerous like a cult, they do hate crimes"
>are you kidding me
>black on white rape statistics aren't hate crimes?
>no go-zones in the inner cities aren't hate crimes?
>racemixing you see on TV isn't brainwashing?
>that lesbian scene on ABC family isn't brainwashing?
>you don't think it's suspicious a group that makes up 2% of the population controls half the media?
>"but user that doesn't mean I'm better than anyone just because of my skin color, the bible says we're all equal and to treat each other like family"
>are you going to hug Muslims while theyre sawing your head off?
>tell me aside from the Bible why do you believe that?
>"Ugh user I don't want to argue with you"

apparently gossip has spread around my family that I'm getting brainwashed by white supremacists, so thank you Sup Forums

there is no helping white people, we're doomed

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.jim.com/war/how-to-genocide-inferior-kinds-in-a-properly-christian-manner/
faithfulwordbaptist.org/page5.html
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
liberalbiorealism.wordpress.com/tag/black-white-iq-gap/
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you just went full red pill man
you never go full red pill man

you gotta start slow
you can't just start off by saying ''RACE WAR NOW GAS THE KIKES REEEEEEEE''

>The bible says we're all equal

I'll take "Things Jesus never said" for 500 please.

>mfw me and my mom and dad had an hour long discussion about how weird and sneaky Jews are last week
>mfw me and my dad bond over exchanging Redpilled info on current and past events

Get Gud OP

Just tell them, "I'm not a white supremacist, I'm a Trump supporter." Then eat a taco bowl and tell them about how much you love hispanics haha.

>talking about memes irl

>tfw my mom is more redpilled than me
feels good

This OP, you should have just started off slow with MAGA or something. I started trying to redpill my parents about 9/11 at first but I dropped it cause it wasn't arguable without plenty of evidence on hand and some degree of concensus in media.

Fuck Evangelicals. They're ruining Christianity in America.

dis

me too, whole family now infact.

you fail at speaking to people. Take a fucking communications class you SPERG

But mommyy hitler din du nuffiiin!

it's time to move out user

lel

Wait you thought we were actually serious about any of this? Its just a joke dude calm down

Teach them about pepe.

Mom and dad already redpilled about Muslims and Jews
Feels good man

>tfw family redpilled me even before Sup Forums
I guess that are the benefits of living in excommie shithole.

Evangelicals are the absolute worst people, worse then libshits and antifa fags. There is no arguing with those that have never read the bible but claim to be christian,

holy shit man, a nigger literally put a gun to my mom's head when I was a toddler in the back seat of the car and she still likes black people. she's Scandinavian and German

JUST

>lesbian scene on abc family

Sauce?

this right here.
you gotta ease them into it ya faget.
your life is a meme

Ease them into it, man. You start by questioning the holocaust. You cite facts and figures as you question the holocaust.

You're getting brainwashed by white supremacists.
This board is filled with delusional racists and hatemongers

>the bible says we're all equal

FALSE.

>By your actions you will be judged.
By your ACTIONS you will be judged.

>the bible says we're all equal and to treat each other like family

Tell them the bible was written before any muslim even existed.

Translating OP's post:
>be me
>weight 325 pounds
>spoiled
>try to spread my internet religion on my working family
>"user, white supremacist directly advocate the extermination of anything that isn't white. how are you in support of this whatsoever?"
>TRIGGERED
>pull out statistics that base locational bias
>also triggered by race-mixing on TV that is why I give the show an immediate 0, instead of watching it for it's writing and themes
>end off with "JEWS"
>"user, don't you find it suspiscious that the Vine community is owned by blacks"
>"user don't you find it suspiscious that sports are completely owned by whites"
>"user don't you find it suspiscious that the richest banker on the planet is Asian"
>"user your argument is not an argument, it is a statement"
>inflict strawman that all muslims are the same
>tip my fedora before I bash the bible
>"user, go to your room. You're only 12, I don't want you listening to Adolf Hitler"

I hope you're joking, OP. You do realize that Sup Forums is satire.. right?

Good post.
This is probably how it actually happened

Leafs are the fucking worst, kys faggot

It's rampant with self loathing cucks too
t. Germans

If your family doesn't hate mudslims there is a strong chance that they are a mudslim.

blog.jim.com/war/how-to-genocide-inferior-kinds-in-a-properly-christian-manner/

The ultimate redpill, use the good samarian story against them!

Also check out pastor anderson the hate preacher:

faithfulwordbaptist.org/page5.html

Look through the list to see what looks good. He talks about Islam, the Bible, when to be nice, basically explains why most churchs are false Christians and cucks. He's even spoken out against the jews:

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

Fuck them, Normie's will perish come the Croak

I fucking hate generation x. They are the ones who think everything is racist. The baby boomers are a problem, but they aren't the foot soldiers in this racist paranoia in the world.

t. Leaf

Also Sup Forums is satire is satire

This isn't your sex life user, you gotta do some foreplay and ease into it

>tfw slowly eased my family into it
>tfw my dad puts (((echoes))) around degenerate shows

550am evangelical radio is good evangelical. But their listeners are fucking dense.

I have been slowly redpilling mine over 2 years. They are pretty redpilled now and they just need to accept the importance of IQ differences between the races.

That is the trick.

Envangecucks NEED to be redpilled about the evils of jewry, how they vote always against Christian interests and undermine Chirstianity itself at every chance.

You do realize IQ is based on education, right? It has nothing to do with the brain's ability to render processes and think appropriately right?

Or are you retarded?

Here comes the brainwashed leaf spewing the talking points of his jewish overlords

Like into a gimp suit.

Negative. Christian interests are our ally. They just need to be rededicated a little bit. They are easier to convert than leftists, and will sign up to combat marxism before anyone. They're borderline red pilled already.

There was a graphic posted here not too long ago that showed the SAT scores from black and white families based on income.

Even the richest black kids averaged a lower score than blue collar whites

Not an argument :-)

But seriously, though. You can't meme someone into following your political ideologies if it is baseless.

Resorting to ad hominem gives me the superior stance.

>not hiding your power level

Post your source, please. I have never heard this information before.

You cannot help white people. Look since the beginning of history. They were smart but always cucked.

Since the beginning of the time the Whites hires Jews to count and keep their money.
Also the took a Jewish religion for themselves (Christianity)

liberalbiorealism.wordpress.com/tag/black-white-iq-gap/

Links to the actual studies pdfs in site

Could this be the only decent post ever made by a leaf?

>not using classic liberalism and libertarian ideas to ease them into redpilling
Ya dun goofed

What cities in America have no go-zones?
I'm not afraid of mudslimes and frankly I don't give a fuck about the Eurocucks they're getting exactly what they deserve. The rest though I don't understand why they don't see it. Soon there will be a day when being called a racist will be a compliment kind of like niggers like calling themselves niggers. As long as your cucked family doesn't hinder you then I wouldn't worry about it. I would worry more about the cuck genes in you though.

I used to panic like that, but what calmed me down was a philosophy I developed that is based on eugenics and genius sperm banks. civilization can come back from the brink. We do not need nationalism or war or violence to achieve it either.

Wew lad, i cant even remember how it felt to be that bluepilled.

Even mollymeme accepts that IQ differs between the races.

Watch his show with professor Helmuth Nyborg

you scared the shill off

>Fell for the red pill meme
>Didn't know about the hide your power level meme
Have fun being a social outcast

>Family: user we're worried you're getting brainwashed about white supremacy, that's dangerous like a cult, they do hate crimes
>user: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

>be me, 4 years ago during summer
>meet qt3.14 gf
>her dad looks like the average lefty
>he's a cop
>be smart, i don't talk politics
>winter_is_coming.jpg
>family comes to eat for Christmas, I'm invited
>gf's granddad go full deus vult, throwing redpills at light speed
>mfw everyone agrees
>mfw girlfriend kidda agree
>mfw I can now go full redpill with step-family

Sharing a house with a melbournite is hilarious.

>Melbournite watches TYT unironically
>Be watching TYT having a meltdown on phone while preparing food in kitchen
>He comes in
>"Are you watching TYT?"
>"Yeah bro"
>"Don't you like Trump? They're really progressive"
>"Yeah I just like watching the meltdowns over Clinton"
>He is visibly stung by this
>"It's such a shame how they're forcing Clinton as the candidate"
>"I know man I can't wait to see the debate"
>"And the polls show Sanders would beat Trump"
>"I know"
>Smuganime.jpg

>"Man all the news coming out of where I grew up is horrible"
>"All the gangs and stuff?"
>Visible_disgust.jpeg
>"No I mean like there's this catholic priest-"
>"Fuckin a kid right?"
>"Yeah"
>"Disgusting"
>"And there's this hospital where they found all these stillborns-"
>"Should have lived?"
>"Yeah, 23 of them in the past 2 years"
>"That's terrible"
>"Such a shame"
>"Melbourne needs to get it's priorities straight"
>He's not sure if it has a double meaning
>It totally does

We also share with a Vietnamese cunt
The Melbournite is so fucking racist it's not funny.

>Door to door salesperson comes around
>Gook thinks the melbournite might be interested
>Asks salesperson to return
>Told him off so bad
>"What if the ywere mormons and they tried to convert me? Do you even think?"
>"I'm sorry"
>"We don't do that here if you want to fit in you need to think"

You are living the dream.

Fuck off.

underrated

Yeah pretty much, my family isn't as much redpilled but it's starting

Deerborn Michigan.

Never show your power level, innit.

Just say Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Protip: bible was a Jewish ancient media and brainwashing of the goyim.

mfw my entire family hates mudslimes and want them to get the fuck out, the older family-members even want the mudslimes to be executed for being deserters. Feels good desu senpai

>be me

People in Lithuania are as blue piled as anyone else.
Source: Lithuanian

Anyway, who is ready for tomorrow? pic very related

The US Jewish controlled media created acceptance of homosexuality in the western world. The US media said, "homosexuals, homosexuals, homosexuals" day in and day out until the populous became so annoyed that they just accepted it. They were following Goebells 100%

Yeah whatever we all have been yelled by bluepilleds, deal with i

I had a conversation with my mum about race this week which included her saying "I don't want to be racist, but I can't help it anymore."

Jesus was a Muslim.

I would see Sup Forums as crazy if the other side wasn't way worse.

It also puzzles me how no one gets suspicious when their beliefs go perfectly well with the agendas that big companies like google are pushing.

whats happening tomorrow?

>are you kidding me

Euro 2016 opening match, in the Stade de France - Paris

If you don't know what you're talking about you shouldn't insult Sup Forumsacks.

Learn from them first then help us evolve our political thought. You'll become one of us yet when you realise we're not a singular entity.

I'm liking those odds, who do you think will win?

Don't know, I don't follow soccer usually but this time it's different

What type of redpills did he throw out? Got any extra juicy examples?

My mother is so blue pilled I made a holocaust joke and she tried to get me arrested. Some of you guys are lucky.

Well he was in the army so the usual army stuff, and he made comments about how niggers and sand niggers are invading Paris streets (he lives in Paris).
Also talked about London mayor and stuff like that, pretty based.
He also lives in a once very comfy neighborhood that was invaded by shitskin and remind use of that everytime

>but user that doesn't mean I'm better than anyone just because of my skin color, the bible says we're all equal and to treat each other like family

Your family needs to be shown Steven Anderson and the true word of the bible.

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

Its your own fault for being a fucking dumbass.

Islam

>be me

stopped reading

learn to greentext

imbecile

>bbbb ut thats how its done cuz thats all i see

so?

red-pilled families are nice. I'm probably more blue-pilled than they are.
Occasionally they go out a limb.

Mum
> people on welfare should be forcibly sterilized
>hang the drug dealers.
> deport the Muslims.
>race mixing is self-hatred.
> she was a slut and deserved what she got.

ummm... /pol is satire you know mum

Dad
> You do realize the jews were reponsible for the utter degeneracy and low morale in the Weimar Republic.

But Dad that still doesn't justify AH's actions.

Both of them
>user your a complete pussy.

Yep.

Best time to start a red pill dose is right after something happens.

How do you think most people here 'who weren't born into a red pill' got pilled?

Shit happened to them, and they realized what was up.

Or they spent enough time here thought of it as a joke, then started to accept it once they started to connect the dots.

Evangelicals have voted overwhelmingly for Trump so far in the primaries. The most hardcore cucks who attend church belong to the mainline protestant denominations and the roman catholic church, and they voted for Cruz/Kashich or Bernie/Shillary.

Also, remind them its not skin color, that the differences between the races goes much deeper, and that skin is the most obvious and easily apparently difference.. but the skin isnt why we are better.

Were better because we dont fuck goats and newborn children to avoid catching aids, and we found a better way of transporting water than jugs on our heads thousands of years ago when we invented aquaducts.

>see violent riots in San Jose
>"The fucking Mexican illegals are attacking Americans on American soil."
>Dad: "What's your source for that?"
>Periscope, youtube, the internet, etc.
>Dad: LOL OKAY

People over 35 will not believe anything that doesn't flow into their ears from the television set. I'm convinced.

Dear OP my advice is back off, you have to show people small physical things they can observe and notice and come to conclusions themselves.

If you show then the whole picture and say "its all Jews" then its going to be harder to be taken seriously.

For example, i show people george soros acting within America, with his foundations using protestors. They can research stories about the man, see him acting in the world.

The only ignorant prejudiced cunts are the leftists who actually believe skin color is the only difference between races.

Racism is implying one race is better and superior when compared to another, not actually pointing out differences.

When you add the differences up, racism is supported by science. The black races of Africa, and the middle east are far below those of Asia and Europe as far as intellectual ability goes, and many other aspects besides physical, like those of compassion.

If youre looking for compassionate and empathetic races, the white europeans have everyone else beat, to our own detriment.

One could argue its simply not intelligent and prudent to show as much empathy and compassion as we do. People are taking advantage of how empathetic, and compassionate, and giving by nature we are.

We help people until it hurts us, and even them at times. Black people dont need any more help, but the left just keeps "giving"

>study journalism
>visit journalism museum with class
>stand next to exhibit about red-pilled cartoonist who got fired for being too red-pilled against somalis and turd world immigrants
>say to class mate "Kari Suomalainen was awesome"
>classmate say he was racist
>"yeah, as i said."

>tfw successfully convinced all my friends Hitler did nothing wrong

It sounds lile your family are kind, loving and decent human beings.

And then you walk into the room acting like a literal autist while making a complete full of yourself.

Op you dun goofd. You fell for the Sup Forums meme by taking this place serious. I hope you are mocked and ostracized you idiot.

But really, your form was all wrong. Never barge into the room to spew this Sup Forums trash. Everyone will think you are possessed by hitler you dumbass.

Use some tact. Wit. A lot of humor. Know tour topic. Never speak in am angry tone.

In its purest sense, redpill are best taken down the easiest in the style of "really makes you think." Let them come tl the conclusion. Themselves.

>People over 35 will not believe anything that doesn't flow into their ears from the television set. I'm convinced.

You just have blue pilled white collar parents.