What is the worst song on this album, and why is it devil in a new dress?

what is the worst song on this album, and why is it devil in a new dress?

it is the all of the lights interlude

thats the best tho

its blame game

this guy gets it, only song i ever skip besides monster

oh i forgot, worst track is easily So Appaled

prolly like one of the last few songs.. its just too long

Fuck u OP that song is fucking great

That’s #1 stop trolling

It’s All Of The Lights for me (the actual song, not interlude)

Hell of a Life is simultaneously the best and worst track on here. In a career defined by amazing instrumentals ruined by awful lyrics, it's Kanye's magnum opus.

its lost in the world

all the fucking songs on this album are trash

Blame game is good
Monster is good, minus Jay Z's verse
You're right
You're also sort of right
Devil in a New Dress is easily the best song on the album.

So Appalled hands down. Maybe the worst song Kanye has ever done.

I'm appalled the song was ever put on the album. First time I listened to it I got hype because the list of great features but all I got was SHIT IS FUCKEN RIDICKALESS SHIT IS FUCKEN RIDICKALESS SHIT IS FUCKEN RIDICKALESS SHIT IS FUCKEN RIDICKALESS SHIT IS FUCKEN RIDICKALESS

this

second best song on the album

Fucking plebs.

Lol. Are you implying you're not a pleb? What makes you not a pleb?

So Appalled. It's not awful but it just drags on too long to be better than the others.

>It's not awful
SHIT IS FUCKEN RIDICKALESS SHIT IS FUCKEN RIDICKALESS SHIT IS FUCKEN RIDICKALESS SHIT IS FUCKEN RIDICKALESS SHIT IS FUCKEN RIDICKALESS

What's so bad about Jay's verse? Yeah i'ts kinda corny, he channels all the literal "monsters", but doesn't that kind of immortalize his own name as a monster? He then talks about how he doesn't get enough love, a very honest and powerful thing to say...

People will talk about this track and say how much they love ye's verse, how it was nicki minajs best verse then not listen to any of her other songs, and trash Jays verse cuz it's not as direct as Kanyes or as flawless as Nickis

I actually didn't notice that he was channeling all the monsters. My problem with it is that he sounds like a pussy. He sounds whiny. If he sounded like a badass while saying they should suck blood from his ice cold veins and channeling the monsters, it'd be cool

unironically Gorgeous

Monster is pretty good desu, gonna say I like all of the tracks.

this ironically

Worst song is All of the Lights. Anyone who says otherwise are uncultured swine, Devil in a New Dress, Monster, So Appalled, and Lost in the World are all instant classics.

Ah I get the joke you named the only good song haha good one OP

i like it, its funny

Yeah haha YEEZY TAUGHT YOU WELL YOU GOT YO PUSSY REUPHOLSTERED haha comedy genius :')

the song is good but the annoying ass aftermath is shit tier.
monster is great

the correct answer is so appalled.
very fitting title though.

You meant the best song?

This.
What the fuck is that's melodramatic beat supposed to make me feel when paired with a repetitive, comedic (?) but unfunny skit? I don't get why Kanye or anyone thought that skit was a good idea.

this
that's the second best song
that's the best song

cudder is the best thing in the whole album

Does the first 5 songs count?