How much does one acre of flat land cost near you?

how much does one acre of flat land cost near you?

Idk but my dad bought 6 acres for 60k

I'm no maths expert but I'll help you out, thats 10k per acre friend

I doubt there is that size of land for sale near here
Unless you buy a lot of smaller space scattered around

In the countryside it goes for 1.500 dollars the acre
In a low middle-class suburb It goes for 8.600.000 dollars the acre

I live in the city but I have a farm with about 60 acres. I plan on doing something with it but it seems like farming is on the way out.

You smart he dum dum

I just use mine as a shooting range

Could only find this one on 5071m2 (one acre is 4000 something) which costs $206.494 american dollars

Retreat for rich people
Add some gimmick
Profit

>He doesn't use Hectares

>tfw will never own land in Switzerland, Japan, Iceland, Fiji, and Norway

roughly $30,000 an acre but there is some much cheaper ($5,000/acre) but it's unfavorable forest land

>it seems like farming is on the way out

Is this bait? If farming dies out, humans will be the next to go

its cheaper to import from shitholes without proper food regulations than first world countries
farming is propped up by subsidies etc but it will eventually fall to globalisation

There's no flat land for sale
found some forest for about 13,5k/ha

Looks like between 300K and $1000K in Seattle

why does land seem to be so expensive in the us? is it just location?
and maybe quality.

that's way too much land even for a small city like mine, something between 600k to 2 million USD
most of land in here is paid by sq meter regardless of the amount, only way you could drop the price is by paying in cash or via wiring, sketchy people always do that kinda biss

i fucked up my math, is 10 times less of that shit, 60k to 200k

Just a typical acre of wooded land out in the county? Like $1,500-$2,500 near me. That's usually in large lots of like 40+ though.

Much more if it's an actual vacant residential lot with utility hookups. Anywhere from around $8K in a typical middle class development to $50K+ for prime lakefront stuff.

>our education