Kurt NoBrain was an emo douchebag as were most of his followers

Kurt NoBrain was an emo douchebag as were most of his followers.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1EqfotMwtn4I0A_VN9g42ogA1nAZfvd6FGDPPLO1QxQs/edit?usp=drivesdk
youtube.com/watch?v=jVZ6Snz8XCA
youtube.com/watch?v=bi4j5d7QWuA
youtube.com/watch?v=GyxoQIQaogE
youtube.com/watch?v=C1Z2BkZaOQc
rollingstone.com/music/lists/nirvanas-kurt-cobain-12-great-quotes-w467653
community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19930701&slug=1709039
articles.chicagotribune.com/1994-04-10/news/9404100149_1_kurt-cobain-self-inflicted-shotgun-wound-courtney-love
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this but in all actuality

he tried too hard, yeah but he made some decent tunes.

Also the first SJW.

Good musician, good songwriter, shit personality.
Especially compared to Cornell, Mascis, Patton and a handful of other contemporaries.

What an asshole

my attempts are in vain to walk this earth without shame,
for being human,
This is my reality and you do not have to accept it
you are only human with excuses and complaints,
couldn't you be something greater come on now you know the answer
you are so absorbed with your own pathetic lives,

Idiot of time, you need to read this ASAP! And everyone else, don't believe this mongoloid.
docs.google.com/document/d/1EqfotMwtn4I0A_VN9g42ogA1nAZfvd6FGDPPLO1QxQs/edit?usp=drivesdk

>not being sexist, racist or homophobic makes you an SJW
back to Sup Forums

stop spamming your shit essay about nirvana

>Patton, the biggest pseud in music
>good compared to anything
Hahaha, good one.

he also identified with women and considered himself a feminist and talked about his hatred of masculinity

youtube.com/watch?v=jVZ6Snz8XCA

Did you read it already? I don't even remember when I posted it!

>getting mad preemptively at the attacking of SJWs
Way to out yourself cuck,

you already posted it in other threads

> knows what Sup Forums is
> Knows it contains sexism, racism and homophobia

How about you go back to Sup Forums kiddo.

youtube.com/watch?v=bi4j5d7QWuA

>writing a paragraph about Nirvana
Are you autistic?

You were on those threads? Or did you just search it now?

i was on those threads.

youtube.com/watch?v=GyxoQIQaogE

STOP CALLING ME THAT! THIS IS THE THIRTEENTH TIME I'VE BEEN CALLED AUTISTIC THIS YEAR, EVEN THOUGH I'VE NEVER ONCE BEEN DIAGNOSED, NOR HAVE EVER BEEN CALLED AN AUTIST BEFORE PRIOR TO THIS YEAR! WHAT HAVE I DONE!?!?

And by the way, I wrote the essay as a YouTube comment to some idiot who thought Nirvana was overrated.

i dont like this kind of activism its very clear that he's using gay as a vehicle for his political beliefs not for any regard for his sexuality, there's nothing wrong with being straight nor gay you shouldn't act a certain way because you want to flaunt your moral compass

KING SOYBOY

I know that, but it was implied that just because he didn't like sexists, racists and homophobes that he was an SJW.

>were
*are

sadly i fear this isn't bait

>And by the way, I wrote the essay as a YouTube comment to some idiot who thought Nirvana was overrated
That's even worse

Yes, but what did he think about the nominations for this years grammys?

>thinking you're gay because you like music and art instead of fucking and fighting and stereotypical dude shit
kurt really was dumb

Was this guy only popular because he acted like a complete mangina?

Would you?

Not at all, the impact that the music had, good or not, has been described dozens of different ways by so many people that the fact that this question still gets asked is somewhat astounding

maybe just happy

I'm canadian so I don't pay much attention to them, also I don't listen to any pop, rap or electronic music.

More than once I've thought David Geffen used Kurt as the poster boy for his own causes(and those like him ofc). The rant on for instance was in the album notes. Could've been a label decision. Kurt didn't seem the kind of guy to go political, the spotlight was already enough.
Curiously, before his death Geffen was considering dropping Nirvana, allegedly for drug issues, even though there were much more drugged up bands that weren't anywhere near Nirvana around. A lot of fishy stuff. Oh, and Courtney was in Epstein's little black book. I think the whole ordeal goes beyond Courtney being a greedy bitch...

really sparks the ol combustion engine

This seems like it was written by a frothing 2010s feminist. Is there any recording of him saying these things?

I mean look at Does that look like the kind of thing someone who hated public attention would say? Doesn't that sound more like your typical attention whoring roastie? To me it seems they used his figure to popularize the PC causes. Of course it was easier after his death. I've yet to see or hear him saying anything related to those subjects on tape.

Or maybe his personality spawned this new counter culture instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=C1Z2BkZaOQc
i dont have a quote for that one though
some other quotes you might be interested in

rollingstone.com/music/lists/nirvanas-kurt-cobain-12-great-quotes-w467653

dont like that he calls his mother homophobic for not wanting him to hang out with his gay friend, even though this was in the 70-80s and he was being severely bullied just for being friends with a gay guy, she just thought of a way to protect her son.

All of this was created by the boomers, what we saw was merely the popularization of a preexisting thing. Same as how feminism existed before the boomers, but only took off after the introduction of the pill. What I'm saying is Kurt was the pill equivalent in the 90s, and you must look at who's behind the pill and their motivations

You have to remember that Cobain (like most people) was a giant hypocrite. He claimed that he hated fame but actively pursued it. He also would talk shit about rednecks and people who hunt yet he himself owned multiple guns. There are several other examples but those are just a few.

Fuck you, hypocrite bitch nigger

Isn't that video the one he goes on a nihilist ramble? Again, I've yet to see recordings of those specific quotes. It's like people attributing shit to Einstein and Bob Marley at this point.

And he himself was the first one to point out these things

He actively pursued it? The closest to that was recording Nevermind, and he made clear he didn't like the end result. And if you have him on tape shitting on rednecks and/or some proof that he had several guns it'd be useful. A Rolling Stone link prob won't do it.
>what? You don't like the magazine that did an edition on Courtney after kurt' s passing?

That was admittedly by request for a photoshoot, the gun wasn't his.

>Isn't that video the one he goes on a nihilist ramble?
he talks about himself and him identifying with women and having a gay friend

You have to go back, soyim
>>>r/eddit

I already faced the fact that he was a raging soy faggot. Stilk doesn't take away any of his achievements and great era defining songs. I still love his songs, and there isn't anything he'd do to change my mind.

He did pursue fame and regretted it after
He shit on rednecks all the time at live shows
He did own several firearms to the end of his life

I don't have sources to any of these because I don't source everything in some source folder as I collect information into my brain about one of my favourite bands.

community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19930701&slug=1709039

articles.chicagotribune.com/1994-04-10/news/9404100149_1_kurt-cobain-self-inflicted-shotgun-wound-courtney-love

>raging soy faggot
you are genuinely the type of person kurt cobain would've hated if he was in your high school, take your annoying bs elsewhere

>Police took three guns into safekeeping - a Beretta .380, a Taurus .380 and a Colt AR-15 - as well as ammunition clips for the guns.

>you are genuinely the type of person kurt cobain would've hated if he was in your high school
TOP FUCKING KEK

One thing I liked is that he used his fame for positive reasons. One of the main ones is him recommending bands he genuinely enjoyed and wanting his audience to check them out. Bands like Scratch Acid, Flipper, Melvins, Meat Puppets and Saccharine Trust, each having a pretty good repertoire. Guy was humble.

you have to go back

What fucking gay retard.

wew

>He claimed that he hated fame but actively pursued it
welcome to every "LOL SO REAL" artist ever

There's nothing wrong with wanting fame and then seeing that its not all great

What's weird to me is how people call him "real" or "authentic'", when he was anything but. He was ironic everything, not an ounce of sincerity.

why do you people not like actually talking about music. why would you come to a music board and shit it up with these stupid fucking threads.

He called himself a walking contradiction and it's reflected in his lyrics

dang I never knew that