They Are Europe's Largest Minority And Also It's Most Despised

>Jud Nirenberg is the author of Johann Trollmann and Romanian Resistance to the Nazis. Nirenberg works at Control Risks, a global consultancy helping organizations manage political, integrity and security risks in complex and hostile environments and he serves as chairperson of the board of Macedonia’s National Romanian Center.

archive.is/82NEt

maybe people hate them because they are a fucking pest and refuse to become part of society?

Maybe stop stealing then.

It's not too late to send them back to India

I live in shitty student housing in Belfast city centre and living around romanians is the fucking worst
I'd rather live at ground zero of a nuclear testing site than live around romanians

>(((Jud)))
>(((Niren)))
>(((berg)))

>Literally Jud.

Everybody hates gypsies, including Romanians.
Of course an American, with his education does not distinguish romani(gypsies) from Romanians.
Of course Romanians are so stupid, they might actually be gypsies, but that's another topic.

Do people think that hate is something you get when you get bit by a swamp spider?

Hate comes from repeated bad experiences with people that share a certain profile. It's not just "skin colour", that's bollocks.

For me, it's skin colour, I've never had any bad experiences personally with niggers and haven't activelly talked to any turks in my life, but I still hate them, chinks too, worst koreans too, south americans too.

But you really mean you hate them or is it just disgust? I don't like to have people of other skin colours around but that's not hate.

Isn't hate a strong word? Why would you hate someone you never met?
You can dislike them for whatever reason but hating people sounds too strong of a feeling.
Hate should be preserved for individuals, mainly.

PPl don't hate gypsy tzgans only because of their skin color.

Color isn't even how you notice them first. It's the loud noise and the smell. They are always shouting in a revolting manner, look like subhumans and ARE subhumans.

They are the largest minority, because they never bothered to settle down and make something of themselves and get their own country. They are leeching off other people.

They should be finally rounded up and kicked the fuck out of Europe.

I hate them after meeting them. I've never met one gyp I felt sympathetic for.

Let me introduce you to some pavement apes in Newark or Camden sometime. You'll believe hate is a mild word afterwards.

Cigan who sold his car to my dad 11 years ago seemed like an upstanding citizen. Probably only good cigany I met.

>Jud Nirenberg
Holy fuck. That has to be a pseudonym.

i will call my squad to take over this thread

>Jud Nirenberg
Actually a lot of Swedish names sound like that.

To hate shitskins and muslims is my blood, I can't change that and I don't want to anyway. I'm sorry you don't feel the same way. But yes, given a chance I'd wipe them off the earth. If I was promised no consequences I'd be killing them off one by one. If they gave me a way to kill them all, I'd give my life for it.

No, gypsies I hate from personal experience, I don't hate the Indians, though, I know they are shit, but they don't actually interfere in my things, Chinks too, I dislike Chinks and poos, but not hate them, cause they keep their shit in their own backyard, literally in some cases. As for gypsies, who are Indians, I hate them, may all of them be exterminated. I wouldn't mind them if they went back to India or anywhere else I don't care about.

There's enough gipsies that some good folk pop up once in a while.
I know one too but she was raised by jews.

Everyone put your wallet in your front pocket.

I don't need to, it's a simple conclusion if you look at Africa. You watch vice's liberia video, then google some pictures from somalia or whatever and you realize it, in seconds, those "people" are not really humans, they are not like me and you, they cannot civilized, hell even slavs cannot act as civilized as westerners and I'm not ashamed to point it out, but those apes, they are literally worse than monkeys, they are vile and uncivilized, stupid, destructive, they have paradise, yet they did nothing, nothing, they can't even build a medical factory to produce malaria medicine.

REEEEEEEE!!!
ROMANI GET OUT!!!

hahah fucking kek'd so hard

>Romanian resistance to Nazis?

Are they Romanian or Gypsies because every Romanian I have spoken to hates Gypsies as much as the next man.

Should read
>Gypsy resistance to the Nazis.

Gyppos are, in fact, often below even nigger tier.
In my town literally all of them steal for a living

What the fuck does 'biggest minority' even mean? There are fewer croats than romanians. There are probably evn smaller ethnicities. What do they mean?

This, Romanians are the only ones that went for fun to Russia with the einszatzgruppen to hunt some jews

Just give the signal, brother.
I am ready to shitpost.

OP is trolling. The actual article says 'Romani' and 'Roma'. I thought Romanians are vlachs or something.

we need to be more just wait brother

Don't give them the pleasure of calling them that. They are gypsy scum. The stole the name Romani because it implies ties to the Romans to give themselves some kind of credibility...but a stolen name carries no weight. They are scum

Boo hoo they take advantage of welfare, pickpocket, use their kids as beggars, sell drugs... the only tragedy here is that they still exist

Also
>Trollmann

oh

its just a thread within a thread

threadception

There are so many here, how the fuck did they get here? Why did we let them in? They offer nothing only stealing and begging.

Actual Romanians are bros. My boss is Romanian and walking around town at lunch its hilarious to see the Roma women hissing at him when he insults them in Romanian.

Romanians did literally the same thing!

Indians are totally different from gyps though.

So I heard. I haven't met personally. And I wouldn't mind gyps.

1, If they can assimilate into normal people.

2, If they can form their own country somewhere and don't bother anyone.

I think persecuting people because of their ethnicity is wrong, but NOT persecuting people because of their ethnicity is a whole lot worse.

If we accept that cigans are worse than normal people and set double standards that will only serve to undermine our nations.

>does not distinguish romani (gypsies) from Romanians.

Stop it with this broken english:

Singular: Rom/ Roma
Plural :Roms / Romas

Stop failing for the Jewish scheme to dehumanize Europeans, romani is EU made word , before the formation of EU there were called Gypsies.

Bulgarians are actually assimilated Turks. Good job hating yourself retard

Shoo shoot little roach

>gypsies are becoming more and more rare here
>mfw

at least something good from EU

uh oh, we've got some ad hominem flying around on the forums today

never seen that before

Look at this baby angel. How cute...

Kek

You should call your "squad" of regular vlach shitposters and get rid of the gyps in your country.

Eastern countries should launch cover programs to lead the gyps over the Western Yurop like Soros tries to play the Pied Piper of Hamelin with nigs and muzzies.

Haven't you noticed we've already been hard at work exporting the gyppos to more tolerant places like Sweden, Norway, France, Germoney?
I mean, they said we weren't doing a good enough job integrating the poor souls so maybe they can do it better.

Fact : Romanian is the most Latin of the Romance languages , go suck some more kike dick.

They survived with their heritage between 4 Empires(Ottoman,Austrian,Polish Commonwealth and Russian) that tried to extinguish their language culture and history.

They were under Ottoman vassalage for 300 years and they escaped that untouched and more christian and more white than you ever were.

Long after Brits and Muricans will go extinct, in just 50 years due to Muslim invasion , they will still exist and conquer the world once more, in the name of Rome.

And when Jesus will come back he will rule the world from his new Seat of God

Dubs dont mean that Bulgaria is not just one level above Romania. You have some nice tourist resorts, but the rest of your country, or said resorts in winter time, is poooor as hell and generally tragic. And put some goddamn paint on your houses, it looks like you are in a perpetual state of war.

Are Gypsies just low IQ jews?

There is no such thing as a "bulgarian". It simply doesn't exist. It's as made up as a "k*rdish" "belgian" or any other made up fake identity.

We all know that belgium is a fake country right? Well, in 500 years people will think it's real and "belgians" are a real unique race. Just as bulgarians right now.

Romanians are basically the scum of Europe.

They interbreed with gypsies, turks and mongols and have become a hideously disgusting mongrel race without intelligence, morals or virtues.

>gypsies coming from the north
>turkroaches raped and invaded
WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE SAVE US

>And when Jesus will come back he will rule the world from his new Seat of God

Romas actually believe this

>Are Gypsies just low IQ jews?

Nomadic Indians brought into Europe by the mongols, that never gave up to their Nomadic traditions.

>They survived with their heritage between 4 Empires(Ottoman,Austrian,Polish Commonwealth and Russian) that tried to extinguish their language culture and history.
They turncoated to the Ottomans, and served as their vassals.

The Austrians they broke a treaty with and stabbed in the back.

The Russians, they turncoated to for more land, and stabbed their allies in the back.

Polish Commonwealth, I don't know anything about that, but they probably backstabbed them too, given their track record.

They carry on the proud latin tradition of surrendering immediately and sucking the cock of any nearby superpower.

>actually thinking we're not all gypsies
kekked so hard the copper almost fell out of my pockets

Tru.

If I visit Romania how long after my arrival do I lose my wallet?

India wasn't ruled by the Mongols. You probably mean the Ottomans

Passport control.

>Romas actually believe this

Wait till you realize that there are 30m romanians right now in Europe/World compared to 19m during the communist era, and they continue expanding like rabbits since they're pure ORTHODOX CHRISTIANS THAT DIDN'T FELL FOR JEWISH PROPAGANDA, and you will have 60M romanians by 2040, 120M by 2060.

Haha pls tell me more , mr. 60 % white(just 15% republican white males , a fucking minority)

5-10 minutes, depending on how buff you are...
we need to gank you if you're /fit/

I am not fit at all. I am 20-25 pounds overweight and a 5'10 manlet.

t.american

>superpower by 2030
literally india-tier

all jokes aside - you are aware we are USA fuckpuppet, yes? ...it's useless to have the numbers if you don't have the will..

>And put some goddamn paint on your houses, it looks like you are in a perpetual state of war.
>like
The war never ended

cum merg capsunile?

> I am 20-25 pounds overweight and a 5'10 manlet.
Well then, I'm sure you'll have the full carpathian experience as soon as you get out of the plane :^)
It's even faster since you're american so you probably smell of doritos an mountain dew from a distance

Roma and Romanian isn't same OP

Those are the muslims my dear sven

>Trollmann

>it's useless to have the numbers if you don't have the will
It's actually more to do with genetics. IQ correlates strongly with general success and ability. On a national scale, the effect is 8 times more pronounced than it is on a personal scale. Romanians simply are too stupid to ever be as successful as the rest of Europe.

Ah, who cares, slavs like functional, not beautiful, we have women and culture for that, we don't need autisticly clean and new buildings and shit. All I need is Tchaikovsky(or folk music), a glass of Rakia, a shopska salad and a nice brunnete whore under my arm to be happy, fuck you and your autism countries.

As long as I can experience authentic Romanian culture. Getting mugged by ravenous niggers in the states just isn't nearly as charming.

nice quad

Man your gyppos are rich enough to afford plane tickets to Cuckada.
Hope you didn't accept any back. Just send them to Sweden, they'll take anyone.

Well said brother

Nu sunt capsunar.

Am lucrat 5 any in finanțe, aici in spania , acum stau pe bara aștept sa ma întorc in tara.

>Gypsy
>Indian

You mean Egypt

I see good days for the Gypsy tho. Theres a good chance that theyll be forgotten and Mus,ims will take their places as Europes pest.

how did those high iqs help uk france sweden? so smart that they let themselves swarmed by niggers. the more the cuck the higher the iq.

>idiots replying to the szekler diaspora that keeps making threads of gypsies and posting pictures of romanians

i do agree with that fully...
not like i can do shit about countryside peasants that lower the national IQ by 50 and gypsies who do it by 70...
yeah..this place is shit if you're not rich, educated, young and live in a big city...no exception from that rule

It's called "o bagabonteala" and it's elegantly cultural. I'm sure you'd enjoy our full attention as soon as you land.
After all, the roads in America are paved with gold aren't they?
>tfw gypsy dreaming about strolling in my horse cart through glorious golden roads ..
can you imagine being able to steal everything around you? like a kid in a candy shop..

Also, Kudos to Greece and Bulgaria for having a decent IQ while being infested by moronic Turkroaches and gypsies.

t. 베니스

>Eternal Magyar is behind this thread
should've known

Moldova is anti-Russia in majority/its that the large imported hohol segment, from after WW2, is pro-Russia.Im talkinga bout Gagauzia and Transnistria

>used to work in retail
>used to get many romanian 'customers'
>kept stealing shit but we couldnt prove it
>hired a nice romanian girl
>she used to listen to them openly talking about scamming and robbing people in gypsy language
>she caught one of them red handed trying to steal a phone worth around 400 bong
>never had a single romanian customer again

Well Sweden seems to be very smart. Wich is why they're so successful. Maybe we should all do like the swedish right?

Should I kek or should I cry evry tiem?

it's literally the same for almost all eastern european people. and besides, if being integrated and having proper western values means making your prepubescent children take care of their sexual emergencies and feeling good about it i'd rather be dirt poor, which sadly for the anglo and szekel shit talkers i'm not
doar faceam un misto de faptul ca majoritatea romanilor din spania lucreaza ca muncitori necalificati sau presteaza munca fzica

why the fuck is Moldavia even existing today
it should be a part of Romania

>mfw all the gypsies in Romania migrated to the west for gibsmedats

Pic related is the crime statistics per nationality in Finland, the amount of crimes divided by the amount of nationals in the country

Gee I wonder why do the Romanians have such a bad reputation, I really wonder, must be racism and not fact-based or caused by their own actions AT ALL

>They turncoated to the Ottomans, and served as their vassals.

after fighting alone more than all neighbors combined.And we were vassals under house of peace,giving only resources.

>The Austrians they broke a treaty with and stabbed in the back.

when?WW1?The Buftea peace was never signed by the king and ratified by parliament.

>The Russians, they turncoated to for more land, and stabbed their allies in the back.

Russians stole from us N.Bukovina and Bessarabia.

>Polish Commonwealth, I don't know anything about that, but they probably backstabbed them too, given their track record.

Poles subhumans were polishnising every romanian name from Bukovina and Bessarabia.

I think that image should be reversed, with the gypsies beating and mugging the french, while the romanian is covered in gold necklaces and rings.

It would be a much better representation of the real thing.

I see you're enjoying our fine exports :^)

bulgarians are the slavonised thracians,who took the name of the bulgar on-ogur tribe that created their state.

It's interesting to note you're actually proud of your countrymen being the biggest thieves on the planet

Romania is truly the shithole of Europe, I hope that when the EU disintegrates people will remember it and never let you in any unions again as you're clearly unable to act like a civilised nation

He's got a point. I honestly hate how sterile buildings here have to look. But Americans like to just consume. I need little of that. A good meal, some entertainment, etc. And I'm happy. There's something reason people here are unhappy with so much. It starts to own you.

why do you insist on cockroaching this thread?
fuck off to your sandhut and sandnig with the rest of your kind