Is Oregon Americas best state?

Is Oregon Americas best state?

No.

Serves them right

This just confirms it, though

>has Portland

lol no

Montana is undoubtedly the best

What is the best American state if you are from Zooropa? They told me Oregon. Did they lied again on the internet?

Oregon's pretty good.

>lived here for all but two years of my life

Portland is shit though.

Yes, good nature, predominately white, cozy, cooler weather

the mexicans stop at california and the asians move to Washington for better work money, so Oregon is a nice little cozy area which would be appreciated by Europeans

and also, Portland has no VAT

California's hat.

t. Sup Forumsack who knows nothing about the U.S. except what memes tell him

No one in the U.S. actually likes Montana, the only time anyone ever even thinks about it is if people mention horse ranches, and it's second place to Texas in even that.

Minnesota. You have just about every European ethnicity from Scandinavian to German to Slavic represented and their cultures are celebrated statewide. Don't go in the nonwhite areas in the cities and you should have everything you want in terms of a comfy lifestyle. Great food, great nature, very friendly and polite people, and not expensive.

That said Oregon is a better state than most others overall, but Minnesota is in my opinion the best for Europeans.

Oregon is literally Washington with less people.
And it is bigger than the United Kingdom in area.

In Oregon, there are no sales tax, so when you go to Dollar Tree, every thing is truly one dollar. You also don't need to pump your own gas, there's a job for gas pumpers there. Marijuana is also completely legal there.

Portland is very liberal and has lots of hipsters. But it's mostly in downtown, rural areas are more conservative and white. Oregon used to be the most racist state in the 1800, now it's one of the most diverse.

Except you don't want to be anywhere near Minnesota from October to March.

Meh, it's cold around Europe in general at that time of year as well. Shouldn't really be a surprise. Besides, what's more comfier than being all bundled up inside during the cold?

no

Oregon is the most Canadian State
Their national animal is the Beaver.
Their flag also has a beaver in the back, making it the only state flag to be two sided.

Europe receives the moderating effect from the Atlantic Ocean, it's not next to the giant freezerbox of Canada.

Cold and darkness leads to depression and high suicide rates, that's why Russians are so grimdark--it's a product of the climate. Humans evolved in Africa, we're sort of hard wired to seek warm weather and sunshine.

My dad used to go on military exercises near a place called Medicine Hat right on the border between Alberta and Montana, he said you couldn't shave in the mornings because the water would freeze before hitting your face. He also said all the Canadians and Americans out there were ten feet tall and the hardest drinkers he'd ever met.

>Oregon is the most Canadian State
You've clearly never been here.

Yes.

Clackamas is the best county in Oregon.