First album in 15 years

First album in 15 years

link?

There's no rip on YouTube yet considering it was released a half hour ago. There are torrents out there of leaks though

what is this?
cover looks coo

it's already on Spotify

New glassjaw

AOTY and its not even close.

It's beautiful

I like it a lot, although I feel like some parts suffer from the "loudness war" in regards to mixing/production. There's so much going on at some points, it hard to make out sounds. I'll probably get used to it, and begin dissecting it with repeated listens though. Stranger Hours is such a cool track. A lot of material on this seems to be really math-y, I wonder if they were inspired by The Dillinger Escape Plan's music when Billy joined up with them. Really liking the sporadic riffs and stuff

There's a lot of the percussion interludes that were throwing me off

The percussion is done by Billy Rymer from mathcore band The Dillinger Escape Plan, who uses some odd time signatures and stuff. Maybe that's why?

who else /listenedtoandenjoyedthisreleasebeforepitchforkinevitablygivesitaBNMinadesperateactofhistoricalrevisionismastheyendeduponthewrongsideofculturalhistorybyhatingonpost-hardcoreandemobackintheday/ here?

bump

bump

Thanks

You're welcome

Just started it
I won't be disappointed right?

probably not, it's pretty great
if you liked the coloring book ep you'll love this

Yeah I'm already really liking it

Been a fan since EYETKAS. Im digging the shit out of this album so far. Currently listening to 'closer'...which apparently has a delicious chorus. I dont think its quite as good as W&T but I like it much more than the EPs so far.

I never thought Id be able to hear a NEW FUCKING GLASSJAW ALBUM in this lifetime but here we are.

my conscience weighs a ton is giving me chills.

desu I think the EP's have their best material on them. Daytona White is such a killer song. Love the chilled out and jazzy atmosphere.

Started the listen, not gonna skip the singles

3.8/5

It was alright but it was a little disappointing after the songs that came out of it pre-release. NWE and Shira were bangers through-and-through but the rest of the album except for the title track (which should've been longer) and Cut And Run was pretty damn forgettable. Not bad at all but pretty forgettable. I wish the more hardcore parts were hardcorer and that the slower parts were expanded on a little more.