How to trigger italians?

I work security at a bank and some shifts have me working with this old guy in his 60's who you can just tell right from the get-go is a full blooded italian (greasy hair that he combs every 5 minutes, bippety boppedy boop talk, always moves his hands, etc etc).

Make a long story short, this guy will occassionally get in pissy moods and starts acting like a complete asshole. Being a young guy, he mostly takes it out on me by criticizing every little thing I do that the average person wouldn't even bat an eye at.

I'm starting to get pissed off with this guy and now just want to start pissing him off more. What can I say to really trigger an italian-american?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8_KNAoWXv0g
youtube.com/watch?v=7fbsg_Azmkg
youtube.com/watch?v=s4odt_7zk6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BEATEN
Y

A
F
R
I
C
A
N

C
O
U
N
T
R
Y

Bring up historical wars and mention every European country except Italy and mention all of their great victorys

show them the true glory of their army

Talk shit about the church.

Make them some shitty pasta.

Just bring up the fact that the Romans were pure caucasoids and modern Italians are turkish rape babies.

Or maybe you could respect an older person.

Find out what angers him and then bring up the issue a lot, probe him with questions, act like your interested in his rants. Basically try and keep him angry about something, and his blood pressure elevated, as much as possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=8_KNAoWXv0g

>ketchup on pasta
>pineapple on pizza

italians on suicidewatch!!!!

Find out the italian city where he come from? Tal shit about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=7fbsg_Azmkg

Play this song on repeat. Not only is it annoying nigger noise to begin with, but he'll probably lose his shit at "WOP, WOP, WOP, WOP, WOP"

Fuck
*no question mark and *talk

>How to trigger italians?

Make sure he knows what kind of country he emigrated in.
Then proceed to get offended if he doesn't use the correct pronouns "xir, xim, etc." while calling him a shitlord

Tell him Christopher Columbus wasn't the true discoverer of America.

Tell any Italian they're no different than a dirty Mexican. Plus say anything about their mother.

Last, if your black by default they will hate you.

>File: americansexuality.png (556 KB, 722x683)

DUUUUDE

Please tell me it's fake.

Find out if he's from the north or south then constantly imply the other is infact the truth, they hate each other.

Well, my mother is full blood Italian. I think she got her temper from my grandfather and all, but she gets pissed when I don't take her complaints or anger seriously. Undermines the whole thing. So, try that out. He might explode but it'll be hilarious.

>>ketchup on pasta
Burgers no culture only mcdonalds and walmart shit

what the fuck, it's real

ask him why all them greasy wops fugg their old greasy grandmaws for spaghetti recipies. and say mama mia that's a spicy meatball a lot lmao :D

HAHA EBIN XD

>trying to make an Italian feel like shit about his heritage/country
FUCKING
K E K
E
K
You'd sooner convince the Queen to take a full nigger bukkake in trafalgar square, literally the best you can obtain is making him angry because Italian bad temper, but butthurt? kek no, you're talking about the most viciously nationalistic, Identitarian fucks in civilized Europe.

You'd have a better chance with ketchup on spaghetti and pineapple on pizza, believe me I'm not memeing you.

Merely an advice : no Italian will ever accept a lesson on Italian history, Italian anthropology and such, from anyone that isn't Italian, even less so from an American.
Not only because you're collectively perceived as embarrassingly stupid, childish, ignorant and self-centered, but because most of the times you actually are. And well, the whole 60%white thing, which many italians may not be aware of, yet those who aren't generally believe "America is half white half nigger".
You can take this as banter but it really just is advice, burger.

AYYYYYYYY FAGGOT ABOUT IT

Ask him "are you from Terronia?" (reads: Tehrrohnyhah, use google translate to test it) he will probably snap, just troll him saying it's a thing you read on reddit or something.

If he is from the north, note how similar he is to someone from Calabria.

Tell him that american cuisine is better than italian one.

>LOL AMERICUNTS SO DUMB AND COLLECTIVELY STUPID
>generally most Italians think your population is half white half nigger

Nigger population: 40mill
White population:150+ mill

They are 13% of our population

>ISHYGDDT

>you can just tell right from the get-go is a full blooded italian
He obviously isn't

>He obviously isn't

youtube.com/watch?v=s4odt_7zk6c

This. Also tell him that American pizza is way more tasty than bland Italian pizza.

Call him a gindaloon.

Drives them nuts.

>burger successfully triggered
Calm down, you're 60% white, friendo.
You should actually be surprised that a meme so spicy misses the mark by only 10%.

p.s.: "half" means 50%

Also
>tfw shitposting on American imageboard and American imageboard roasts you

What's that fellow in your image doing with his hands? Is he miming playing a handheld game? Or is he expressing his appreciation for a spicy meatball?

Good job Sup Forums, you just figured out how to trigger an Italian

Tell him al dente sucks. That triggers the fuck out of dagos

I trigger the old Maltese guy I work with by using boppedy boop talk and calling him a moolie.

For some reason this triggers Italians when you call this pepperoni.

Because it's "Peperoni", you illiterate tub of lard

Also because these in pic related are fucking peperoni, those little shit discs on your pizza are slices of salame.

>Triggered
See it works!

I have found the thing that triggers Italians the most apparently.

Well done, have some negro semen as reward

I told you niggers, these things are your best shot at triggering that old fuck. Pepperoni faggotry, pineapple blasphemy, ketchup and meatballs on spaghetti, fake "mozzarella cheese", not-parmesan, and general mistreating of food is your best and only option.

I'm telling you, if you want to trigger an italian you must talk about food. Say that Parmesan and Parmigiano taste the same/is the same thing and the former is cheaper so it's better, and you'll witness the rage.

>cuckposting
return to your boot, eyetalian

He mad

Good work, team.

Is that the best you can do?
Eats pineapple and pepperoni pizza with ketchup on top.

Tell him how Omar Mokhtar kicked their asses in Libya and stricken fear into their hearts.

I like to call mozarella pecorino
also, tell them that chicago deep dish is the way pizza was originally made, that the italians stole it from us

tell him you're irish and his ancestors sucked dicks in new york fresh off the boat right before his granddad got plowed in the ass in hell's kitchen

no wonder they love taking all their rage at krauts and svens, their nation is beyond cucked.

Tell him Sicilians descended from Africans

No eyetie will ever accept this as fact

>I have found

we're telling you from the start, messing with food is your best weapon.

>pic reletatione

>implying i read the whole thread

Tell the guy that the best way to cook spaghetti is by putting them in water before it boils.
Also, if they can't fit in the pot just snap them in half.