What does Sup Forums think of Tim Heidecker?

What does Sup Forums think of Tim Heidecker?

cuck

my

shit

down

senpai

little

black

bull

one of the greatest comedic minds of our generation.

some people are just too dumb to get Tim's Humor

Memes aside, On Cinema is my favorite comedy series of all time.

He's a funny guy. The Comedy is top tier and his small scene in Entertainment was great.

He's a talented bloke and a hard worker. If you dislike him because of his political beliefs then I don't know what to tell you.

Tim and Gelman have lunch is the closes to youtubekino you can get. Those 5 videos are genius.

I feel the same way.

american "humor"

Nah, someone else might be able to pull off what he attempts to do, but he cannot.
So, that being said, nothing can be done.
He cannot jump into another body.
He won't change his type of comedy, the style, anything.
So yeah he will always be bad.

I used to like Tom but his constant shilling of the dems and libtard cuckisms make his humor too political for me.

Tim is cute and thicc!

His humor inspired 90% of modern comedy e-celebs. Super influential in what some would call "internet humor".
I've enjoyed a lot of his work. I respect how many risks he's taken and how "hit-and-miss" his approach is.
Now that he's outed himself as a liberal shill, though, I can no longer respect him as a person or support anything he does. That's a gamble he was willing to take, and it's one he lost in my case.

It's also ironic that the people he has shilled for will be the first ones to denounce him for his "offensive" comedy.

Tim Cuckdecker

Would you Kiss Tim once or twice?

No he is not, no, they are not

name somebody funnier

He single-handedly revolutionized the modern automotive industry.

His hero Andy Kaufman delivers what he is trying to convey 100 better, that being said, I don't think any of them is funny, Gregg and Eric are funnier, Tim is lame, just lame.

>andy kauffman is from our generation
>eric or gregg are funny at all

i knew youd say something stupid, just was curious what youd say

I like him, but he does such a good job of acting like a belligerent asshole, I'm worried he would be a jerk irl

Eric

>"name somebody funnier" didn't say "from our generation"
>somehow you bring this up because you think it makes sense
>what I think > what you think response

I bet you rage to his interviews because the interviewer don't "get his humor"