What is Sup Forums's opinion of Sam Hyde?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gPrhmrfZ8eQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qCg1-aaNIcA
youtube.com/watch?v=OhxBHlH5R04
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's sam the flim flam man

he's honestly not funny. his YouTube channel is terrible. the most I've laughed at his YouTube channel is the deaf lady acting in the moms video. she was a great deaf actor. I grew up with Sup Forums and adult swim, space ghost all that stupid bullshit and his shows just not funny. I also think people need to remember that just because you got a tv show in the first place doesn't mean your funny. Carlos mancia had his own show, jeselnik offensive got 2 full seasons. loads of turds have tv shows. or shit maybe he's just so fucking over the top funny and I'm just a faggot and don't get it. who knows. good for him getting a tv. only time will tell. merry Christmas everyone.

bump

He's a man who keeps getting away with it

not funny. never laughed at anything he's put out. not clever with politics either.

he's /ourguy/

I used to find him humorous, but as time went on, it was clear that he's just not a very competent writer or even actor. He aims for low-hanging fruit in his comedic targets and still manages to be unfunny.

His show is an absolute mess, he's basically a political comic without any comedy. Every sketch is basically a message shoved down the audiences throat with no real resolution to anything happening. Terrible.

He's only popular because he's one of the few personalities doing right-wing humor. Once more emerge he'll be pushed to the side by people with more talent.

who?

he's not political

>His show is an absolute mess
No shit retard, it's absurdist humor

I bet you hated Xavier Renegade Angel because "the plot made no sense"

The type of people that think libertarian is "right-wing." Sam has even said that he would prefer not to do as much politics as he's doing now, only that everything nowadays is a political statement even the banal shit on Funny or Die.

I hope we all agree the wall show was the best thing out of season 1?
>you can't stop lookin so you cant stop fuckin!
>when steve had a problem with those girls leeching off of him and sam and nick just said thats funny
Also there's this werid crawling object in the foreground on the longer shots if you pay attention close, its scary. watch it again

i find him hilarious, him laughing at his own stuff gets annoying sometimes tho. like sometimes he cant go 10 seconds without laughing at whatever hes saying

Stop acting like sam isn't a white nationalist

He's Sup Forums fucker and we love it

his laugh is so cute though

youtube.com/watch?v=gPrhmrfZ8eQ

it is and a lot of the time its infectious but sometimes i find it annoying

He's funny when he's not going full Sup Forums mode, which unfortunately seems to be all of the time now.

Sam listens to Molymeme, he's definitely a libertarian with some AnCap in him. There were plenty of skits in WP that had their jabs at the state.

Literally who?

he needs to start doing coke so we can have turbo sam

He believes in white countries staying white

He believes in keeping non whites out of America and prioritizing white immigration

He knows that black, Mexicans, and arabs are genetically intellectually inferior

He's a white nationalist deal with it

its better if you pretend goofy sam is the class clown poking on your seat in study hall

Saw a few of their videos. I only thought the squatting one, the TED talk and the NY hipster ones were funny.

Too many layers of irony he's lathered onto himself

For some reason that only makes me dislike him regardless of his comedy

link?

TEDx talk is great, WP is hit or miss, Prodigal Stun(na) is alright, other vids are shit and interesting (for the lack of better word) aesthetics don't save them.
Can someone explain to me why CC and IM are supposed to be funny?

what crawling object, you trollin?

watch it again and pay attention to literally on the foreground, right in front of the camera, its on the bottom

the sets were fucking cool

>Every sketch is basically a message shoved down the audiences throat with no real resolution to anything happening.
>Every sketch is a message
Have you ever watched the show?

Nigga that's just the set itself.

One time I saw Sammy getting fuck in his ass by his friend.

I think thats one of the camera men getting a swing around shot

He approaches humorous topics, but the craft is always poor. Like the fake ted talk: good in theory, but bad in execution. Making fun of sjws and political correctness could also be funny, but the jokes just aren't good.

He's just not that funny. Someone else will do his schtick better.

I think the text was crowdsourced.

i get him because memes haha layers of irony haha like five or six layers of irony haha lol

It's an interesting phenomenon, right wing comedians. It's almost as if they're playing the game with a handicap. I don't think any reasonable person would accuse Sam Hyde of being funny enough to warrant his own television show, but because he has a conservative slant, people think, "well, maybe he deserves a shot." I've tried watching MDE's content on many occasions, always trying to go in with an open mind, but Hyde just isn't all that great. It's not his politics that are the problem, he's just not terribly funny. His Ted talk was a great example of this. He opens with a bit where he pretends to be winded, and the audience quickly gets the bit, gives a few polite chuckles, but he continues with it even though it is clearly not working. And it is not like the bit was tied to the rest of the routine in such a way that he couldn't skip it, he just doesn't seem to grasp negative feedback. I don't know if this is because he just writes off most criticism as people putting him down because of his politics or whatever, but that really isn't the case. Unfunny is unfunny. You need to work harder.

Limmy is better.

congratulations you got played

He's a massive loser. So when he makes small sketches about losers as if he's somehow an observer who's above such people it comes out as grotesque and embarrassing.

>He was just being unfunny on purpose

Okay.

why don't you have a show dude

Was he cosplaying?

Why doesn't Sam Hyde have a hundred mill plus an Oscar nomination, dude?

It's not irony though. Sam is just hyper sincere.

give him a little bit

he doesnt consider himself above anyone tho

his style his humble

God tier:
Vertical videos (bowl cut cult, first day at a new school, heterosexual pledge)
Ranting about how fucked up modern culture is (IMG 0612, ten things millenials can do with a college degree, sitcom humor robots)
Sam and his mom (bad teenager kid, abuse)
Anything with Charls in it

Great tier:
Sam fucking with people IRL (TedX, Williamsburg, Rutgers)
Youtube sketches (Ideas Man, College Cunts, Moms, Techno Toys)

Good tier:
Those little one-off IRL videos (goobas, kraics bacardi, lee me alone)
Sam's stand-up

Bad tier:
Political bullshit (ugly chelsea, bernie rally, yale lives matter)
Sam's twitter

Dogshit tier:
World Peace

I sat down and watched like an hour of different bits he's done and I don't really see the appeal for most of it. There was one or two that were kind of funny, but it's mostly just super try hard awkwardly offensive shit he tries to force. None of it is done in much of a clever manner

>I grew up with Sup Forums and adult swim
I am so, so sorry.

I think you might just be dumb, user.

>call Sam Hyde/mde shit or unfunny
>That's the point XD

One of those "comedians" people pretend they find funny because they're scared of looking stupid for not getting the joke even though their joke suuuuuucks.

where do you rank billy and the clown? real illumanti story?

e celeb cancer

If Million Dollar Extreme were worth a shit, they'd go after the real targets such as the Rothschild Family and George Soros.

The as show was pretty good but I don't think a normie will get references and inside jokes like GOMAD, the wall or hypergamy. It's not very accessible if you're not part of the culture, All in all, he seems like a pretty authentic guy pushing the boundaries and not dumbing it down for clicks.

he touched jewish degerenacy in kids show with Jews Rock

No because Xavier was actually humorous instead of hiding behind absurdism as a shield from any criticism.

OH YAY THAT MADE AN IMPACT

he still went after them...

When are you conspiratards going to either fuck off with this or kill yourselves? It is so tiresome to hear the same three things on """"not Sup Forums""""

holy shit how old is bd wong

Evelyn De Rothschild, it's past your bed, gramps.

>Great tier: Sam fucking with people IRL
>Bad Tier: Ugly Chelsea, V-day Bernie Sanders Pozzin, Yale Lives Matter
>all fucking with people IRL
lol

>JEWISH DEGENERACY IS REALLL
to be this delusional, go outside faggot.

I agree with your ranking mostly, but I'd put the political bullshit higher, because it has elements of Sam fucking with people IRL which I like.
I especially liked his latest one,
>You Have No Place In This Country, It's For Everyone!
sums up the left's attitude perfectly.
HydeWars also has kino potential.

>look at me guys I'm purposefully ugly, making funny faces while being ironic all the time ! also subtle political commentary
Trash made for 16 year olds

Truthfully the material isn't terribly spectacular. The reason he's made such a splash is because the alt-right views him as "/ourguy/". "Liberal" comedians aren't inherently better, but there are a whole lot more of them than there are conservative comedians, so the field is much more competitive. Just look at the Nu-Daily Show and the Nightly Show. Colbert and Jon Stewart resonated with people, not simply because they were liberal, but because they were actually good at their jobs. The nightly show ended up getting cancelled and Trevor Noah is continuously consistently underperforming because it isn't enough to have a leftist point of view, the market is saturated with that. You actually have to be entertaining on top of that. With MDE, their audience is a lot more stable in that they are catered to by a much smaller segment of the industry. If you are looking for "alt-right" comedy, they're basically the only option.

HAHA GOOD ONE WOAHHHH EBIN MEME BRUH

>fake ted talk
>good in theory, but bad in execution

It's the opposite though. Execution was a perfect mess, the idea was a run-of-the-mill prank.

posting with an avatar is against the rules of this website

enjoy the ban

ill legit excuse him for anything because of this
youtube.com/watch?v=qCg1-aaNIcA

Poor mans Eric Andre

Andre is actually brain dead though. Its fucking poop jokes and slapstick
Must suck to be dumb

You realize that is all a joke, right? He is not any of those things you delusional Sup Forumstard

lel so randumb humor and also alt right retard

lmao, umad?

Eric Andre is a lobotomized Dave Chappelle.

He's very hit or miss, but I do appreciate how harsh he is with everything, his kind sense of humor is sorely missed in comedy nowadays and regardless of the quality of his material I'm just glad he exists.

youtube.com/watch?v=OhxBHlH5R04

I mean this is the kind of shit I can't watch with a straight face, it just goes so off the rails.

It's only an avatar if she makes multiple posts in one thread using the same theme of images.

>enjoy the ban

Fucking authoritarian shitface I hope you die faggot.

>reaction image is an avatar
Please leave 9gager

>pretending that liberal comedians arent funnier because of "le dudebro counter culture" Sup Forums meme
Kids need to be 18 here

Sam Hyde looks like he has Downs and is objectively less funny.

It's because the alt right isnt funny. There, Occam's Razor faggot.

He may look like that but he generally concerns himself with more intelligent topics and at least tries to make some kind of statement

Does anyone else find some of his content really hard to get into? Some of it can be really good and other stuff just falls really fucking flat.

His new vlog stuff just seems really fucking boring as well.

Charls is funnier.

>message
the only skit from his show I've seen is him playing a reporter doing a story on bullying in school. The joke was that nerds and losers deserve to be beaten up and that bullies are doing a service to society.

Where's the right-wing politics there? All he seemed to be doing was taunting his audience.

Depth groveller detected

>no mention of kickstarter tv

add it to god tier

How about I add you to "People who are on my list for when the Purge is real tier" instead?

I hope Sam feels bad about the rougher moments of S1 and forces himself to go insane for artistic reasons

images must be relevant to the thread and discussion which it is not, it is an avatar post which is against the rules

enjoy your ban

SHUT THE FUCK UP NO ONE IS GETTING BANNED BUT YOU YOU FUCKING WANNABE JANITOR FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF BITCH

So ironic, so purposefully ugly!

Can this man do anything else?

did you even watch those videos bro

Im gonna ban you just for being a nuisance

Best Sam Hyde content is easily Billy and the Clown and How I Survived High School. The clown's dance to Clubbed to Death is the epitome of comedy

He's pretty much an American, internet version of Chris Morris

Nowhere near as smart though