Anyone else

a dick on here and a great human being off of /mu?

just checkin

IDC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=bKqpaWUFHdo
independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html
soundcloud.com/jfdirectlyfromjf/poem
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=f0h8Pjf4vNM
twitter.com/mpc60ii
youtube.com/watch?v=5IvxpNTNmzs
soundcloud.com/teenxxxxbitch/romantic-run-dmt-cover
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=oNHefN6LW44
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=ezuvLRrQ4tw
youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im a pretty great human here and there, but lol 98.4% of this board hates my sense of humor.

Sup Forums = act like a fucking dick

i've just accepted that as a part of the rules by now

now fuck off fag lol haha

cuz lol you cant see me

pretty much. i'm a kind person offline, albeit kind of a smart ass and i'm pretty nice on this site. honestly part of why i come here is people calling eachother cucks and soys and shit, i just find it funny

I’m nice on Sup Forums and fucking horrible in real life.

can you believe America?

i thought this cuck shit was like Sup Forums Sup Forums only and then bang its everywhere and trump gets elected......WTF?

goddamn A M E R I C U C K S

i believe you.

tell us a joke

i dont do jokes.

i do pic related

Grim

shit's fucked, Sup Forumschacho.

jesus. way to get all dark on us, user.

cmon, its hilarious!

cuz the mc ride picture is a take on the Yves klein photo and they both look like the elliot smith cover and yves klien also did the joke blue nudes which reminded me of the shroud of turin plus the beatles 'jumping' the jumping bandwagon

see?

oh yeah and the klien nudes are blue like the elliot smith cover

how come no ones gets this?

i fucking laugh every time i she this shit.

>obscure art school reference nightmare mind

ever thought about a career in performance art?

i like pictures and space.

maybe pic related style

I'd say I'm a generally kind person irl as a rule. The most influential years of my early life I spent around the midwest, so that basic policy of decency towards people was pretty deeply instilled in me. Although I also got that midwestern dry deadpan thing a bit and the slight reserved / withdrawn thing - like not shy but not all super warm and outgoing the way people are in the south. Although I am really really straightforward and I guess quite earnest, and speak in a way that people describe as being very convincing and real.

One of the features of the internet I think is to kind of bring your communication in the moment and your being-in-the-world into like this conflated unified mode, where in taking a position on something or communicating in general, it becomes kind of this end-all competitive definitive thing. So yeah I think that basically everyone online who spend any time on boards or social media or comments boxes very soon find themselves (looking back afterwards) as getting really drawn into these really strong expressions and contentions that don't really reflect the more measured or nuanced, full, decent person they might be irl. But become these committed little ideology or position flogging bots who get really emotionally invested in being right for the sake of itself even though the thing they're caught up in representing or arguing isn't really fully how they feel but some tide they get caught up in.

I mean there's shitposting too but even that takes on a kind of mindless, persistent mania for some reason.

I've treated all this as like little levers to fuck with, like "hmm that's a weird little possible element of selfhood to fuck with, and it applies to this little intention or interest so let's play with it" kind of thing, but the key thing is knowing how to step in and out of that.

dat triptych

Destroying art is art? Art school twat.

chill out homie

its just a remix.

Klien blue is far from the Elliot cover blue though. The whole thing with Klien's blue was that it was a distinct one.

I'm not your homie.
Not in real life anymore either.

CHECK YA FUCKIN SELF

There's a lot of conceptualism I like, most of it really, and performance generally much less so, but man I def really don't like Ai Weiwei. Anyone who postures as some political rebel I can't stand, especially since they always just prove how utterly indistinguishable and coupled neoliberalism is with edgy social progressive liberalism. Ai Weiwei might as well be a globalist agent, he's such a fucking tool. About as smugly embedded in the status quo as Bono, Coldplay and Beyonce (and Banksy who is PURE SHIT and a joke to the good artists).

wow.

way to not have fun.

oh, the loss.

here have this: youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=bKqpaWUFHdo

then go huff a tail pipe

Didn't listen. Sorry. Can I make a friend request?

he was beaten in jail.
and is under constant surveillance

where is the 'posture'?

you probably like hitler's paintings.

Art isn't all just 'lol turn off your brain and have fun bro'. Not trying to be a pedant but yeah just that point was on the blue being particular in Klien's case. Although yeah it was just a joke thing, not being serious, I get it.

i never implied art was a 'turn your brain off thing'

this faggot did lol

currently reading RES 55/56 from 2009. I gotcha, bro.

It uncritically panders into the simplistic narrative that the West is this 'free' agent of progress and edgy gestures for the sake of themselves have some positive social import that is somehow one and the same as artistic dialectics. I can understand how rebelliousness and Western 'freedom' must seem awful appealing to him coming from disgusting communist China but he's just an empty trendy signifier for smug Western liberal self-regard.

Also, no I don't agree at all with hard reactionaries and conservatives about art, they're clearly embarrassments. But if you also haven't graduated past Banksy's / Ai Weiwei's juvenile-level expressions of outdated Generation X takes on being 'woke' and 'revolutionary' then you are hardly caught up on where art has come yourself. Also man I graduated from one of the most prestigious and notorious art schools ever that I'd won a full scholarship to - pretty plugged into this stuff if I may say so.

he's " just an empty trendy signifier" for you.

Youre the only one talking about Banksy.

I graduated from Cooper Union, too.

let's see... how stupid are you?

reformation in china is about destroying contextual history for control ie MAO.

>ushers in modern industrialized era

artist says he is against government but destroys precious contextual history ie MAO.

>great artist

how well versed are you in protodynastic han chinese history user? how deeply rooted in sino-governmental media programs are you?

>art school dude can't see his dick through the pubes

independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html

>GET NUKED DUMBFUCK

I deliberately come across as an asshole irl in order to conceal the fact that I'm a huge softie. As for posting here, the worst I have done is calling random anons' taste shit. I have never told anyone to kill himself or something of similar nature when I'm online.

im a pushover irl. pretty nice guy. not much friends, quality > quantity. i dont even post replies that much on this board, on and off the board im really just an observer...

lol read you own article.

the cia uses everything it can.

like your stupidity.

>let's see... how stupid are you?

Very stupid.

>independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html

This is a really dumb line of thinking. The problem with reductionism desu. Just because the CIA tactically pumped some capital into a few shows doesn't mean the art itself wasn't made purely in the context of its own world. Abstract Expressionism was the product of its own artists following their own pursuits and it was already on track to establish itself regardless of whether the US saw it helpful to more actively celebrate American modernist art to promote its own innovations. I mean if you know the history of ideas happening in various strains of thought in art before this, Abstract Expressionism was pretty much inevitable, especially in the more messy, macho, jazz-influenced US.

Oh yeah how do you know this? Where were you when abstract expressionism was taking off in America? What is your pedigree?

>firsthand here

Guarantee you are talking shit.

Go back to Chelsea fuckup.

Shouldn't ypu be screencapping tweets and shittalking them while making paranoid schizophrenic diatribes, disassemblyline?

Oh, sorry for the deadname, honest misrake, mpc60ii.

If you think that, like, the CIA 'invented' or 'devised' Abstract Expressionism then, well, I can't say you're retarded but you just don't know art history obviously. Everything that happened in it was all latently waiting to happen, given various precedents in modern art. Also, I know about the artists themselves, who were clearly not committing themselves to a lifetime of artmaking purely as agents. People outside the art world wouldn't have the first idea about what concepts and approaches would and should be taken next in art, and if they tried, the art world would sniff them out immediately. The knowledge of the practice is so specific and hermetic it's not in fact something that can be faked by an outsider without any knowledge let alone inspired new takes based on what has been built before.

was that supposed to be astute?
hit that nerve right there did it?
well you get what you put in fucking cunt.
what a fucking soufflé.

you know how to get in contact with me right boy?

oh were you there? Mr.art historian?
do you generally repeat what you read or hear about art because you think it makes you more sophisticated or are you just a robot puppet. those are your only two choices by the way so choose wisely.

lab test chimp

dude, dont bother.

he didnt read his own article and if he did, well, he has the comprehension of my toenail clippings.

(sameposter)

I mean, you think that some square old intelligence agent in the 50s, with only years of only, say, military and agency service behind him, would know the first thing about the art world, and if he even considered the idea of manufacturing completely fake art purely as propaganda to display the freedom of ideas in the West, would even think of doing something like Barnett Newman or Pollock? This is some conservative old guy with a flat top we're talking about, with values and tastes not so dissimilar to the average reactionary who likes pretty pictures.

you stuck on the word 'unwitting'?
were you there?
how many abstract expressionist painters have you been around?

where did you grow up?

>the answer is not the art school you went to either

Lol, if you're so obsessed with 'lifting the veil, man' then you might actually want to get some actual knowledge on things beyond conspiracy theories pushed by uneducated fat dudes from Texas or wherever. And I'm hardly someone who just swallows mainstream neoliberal media nonsense myself.

LOL that's whats going on in your head?

>let's see... how stupid are you?

Very stupid indeed.

firsthand

>you know what that means?

>oh were you there? Mr.art historian?

I know my shit pretty damn well. And actually I did study under some dudes who studied under and / or hung with some of those guys.

you didnt read the article either it seems

Summary: because the US feared looking like a cultural backwater of idiots, the cia looked into ways to promoted the most acclaimed and highest examples of art created in/by americans. they did not make any art. IRONICALLY, the DIRECT FUNDING of such arts, like abstract expressionis, lead the idiotic cultureless head-scratchers of america to scratch their heads idiotically. this made truman stop directly funding avant garde american art - because americans hate dwhat america was trying to use to celebrate america. so organizations were created which would help fund exhibitions in europe, etc. It like how radio america brough tdown communism by playing green day.

its a nothing burger.

since repo-man-blicans take cut al the arts funding, perhaps the war machine will step in and help make music great again in america?

OH YEAH WHO MOTHERFUCKER?

>guys who hung with those guys
smoking a joint and drinking really put you in the know

YOU ARE IN SO FAR OVER YOUR HEAD YOU HAVE NO IDEA

Also fuck Ai WeiWei

bird's nest is dope.

fuck you

9 posters 50 replies

>IS IT 20th CENTURY ENGLISH LIT UP IN HERE OR WHAT?!

I did read that article before, my point was that user was suggesting as if he CIA had devised / designed the art themselves, and if they didn't (which was the case) then that means that the art existed on its own volition and that some funding as propaganda makes no difference except that the artists got some much deserved support.

we're talking about music.

go post your meta on /qa/

you have no knowledge and neither do your 'teachers' who you 'studied' under.

>won't say a name
>won't say where you are from
>you are not the expert you think you are

STFU

im not him faggot.

what are you listening to right now out of curiosity?

Lol, you know nothing. The art world is exclusive because partly because of idiotic jealous losers like you.

Haha like I would namedrop, let alone to your nobody, know-nothing ass.

music related art thread general?

Oh so wait now the art world is exclusive?
>still hung up on 'unwitting'?

I'm listening to children being killed by 'unwitting' yupsters you?

Yeah I'm nobody.

>'unwitting'

im sorry but why are you repeating this like you've scored a point? im not really paying attention to you, but im curious.

Ai Weiwei GTFOH art scene cocksuckers

>dissident who designs the 'birds nest' for the government for the olympics

ASSHOLE DESTROYING HIS OWN CONTEXTUAL ANCIENT HISTORY

>way to protest by doing exactly what they do
"I hate the government"
>joins the government

That's because you are stupid.

>next!!!!!!!!!

>Oh so wait now the art world is exclusive?

Yep, sure, always has been. Considering the hardcore commitment it takes and the mode at which it necessarily operates, why would waste time on wastes like you? Hell, all the artists I know are even hard on critics, we're merciless. We can spot someone who isn't one of us in a second. You can tell who has it and who doesn't.

im not sure why you think passing on the opportunity to succinctly make a point is a victory, but ok. back to ignoring you.

a pot or two among how many that they have?
and of course giving something a purposeful and beautiful end is a work of art.
and how many pots and temples and artifacts and homes are lost in daming the fucking river? and the pointless non-urbanism?
you are total soy lol
and the building? let someone else make a terrible building and not take every opportunity to make cool shit for the people. only a soy boy cant dialectically transcend.

ai is fine.

your being triggered by him is interesting.

You ain't shit. You don't know who I am.
If you do then contact me.
:)
It's been made already stupid.

>It's been made already stupid.

oh, thanks for the clarification.

guess Ill just SCROLL UP and look for it lol

did someone put real milk in your soy today?

you seems agitated.

'soyboy'
'dialectically transcend'
'triggered'

None of what you describe is happening outside your own head.

That was easily the dumbest post of the lot. Keep going. You can call me 'fedora' next or 'cuck'. Really goes well with your "I'M ONE OF THE REAL INSIDER EXCLUSIVE ART SCENE ARTISTS ROUTINE".

stooooooooooooooooooooooooopid

im not that guy.

whats going on in YOUR head?

do you need music for that feel?

here
soundcloud.com/jfdirectlyfromjf/poem

have a poem

I wouldn't even respond to someone using the nonsense words you used as a rule generally but I do just want to say that you have terrible opinions which is why you'll be staying mad perpetually.

You're likely the same guy as who I'm responding to above, samefagging, but either way you're defined by your bitter cluelessness. Also, I'm basically the One and will always be your better in every way :/

done?
no

lol

so i ctrl f'd

you never even got past the title of your own article fucking lol

i am one of these.

you guys are hilarious.

have some love

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=f0h8Pjf4vNM

>better
>the one
how about 'fuck your mother'?
and you are criticizing the other guy's language?

OH SNAP
YOU HAVE A MEME GENERATOR?

damn.

well I'm glad you fucking finally read the article you dumb fuck. praise for ctl f'ing you f'ing fuckfaced idiot.

let me know when you finally put it together in that slow ass fucking mind of yours. see you in 20 years

Gentle/mu/tants, Behold: Autism Made Flesh

twitter.com/mpc60ii

GUY CALLS HIMSELF 'THE ONE'

LOL

i wrote the summary faggot SCROLL UP YOUR ASS

here, have a gumball.

Oh and btw this is like his 5th account there. He's been through 3 tumblrs as well. Legit can't believe I thought this cunt was any good.

le whoops

LOL your ego has been completely KO'd

Same thing with the other guy you know whatsisname...
'THE ONE'

what in fuck are you even talking about?
legit any good at what?

At being a decent human being.

youre
right
i am shattered

youtube.com/watch?v=5IvxpNTNmzs

No one cares about some guy you stalk on tumblr or whatever

it's ok. see you in 20 years then when you figure it out?

The fuck actually stalked me and threatened to dox me so

im not actually shattered.

that was the joke.

i do, however, have an incredibly low opinion of your reading comprehension.

i thought you should know that.

soundcloud.com/teenxxxxbitch/romantic-run-dmt-cover

didn't listen.
thanks for explaining your joke and letting me know what you think.
BIG

re-commencing music related art posting

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=oNHefN6LW44

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=ezuvLRrQ4tw

i knew you sounded familiar

youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ