When some spic out of nowhere starts a spanish conversation on a site which mainly speaks english

>when some spic out of nowhere starts a spanish conversation on a site which mainly speaks english

There was a Portuguese poster yesterday who wanted to ask a few questions about Malta but you didn't show up

Dirty nigger Spanish are one of the most talking lenguage of the world.

learn some spanish you lazy motherfucker

jakkaja CHIIIII

>one of the most talking lenguage of the world

>Malta

Like clay

It is

french do this the most

I expected this comment. We never do this. This is literally just a meme and you managed to believe it despite talking with us everyday on this fucking board
neck yourself faggot

french canadians do it all the time, despite being surrounded by anglo provinces and an anglo country

Well they have a reason to do it, they need to protect their culture.

from what

Anglo-saxon culture

This
As a Queenslander I fucking kick myself everyday that I didn't learn French in highschool so I can pick up the NC qts but I can be reassured that they all learn English anyway

what is NC?
it's just what i notice, i really don't care I ind it fun because I can usually understand the nature of the conversation

La Belle Caillou
French Queensland

??

Where else in the new world has such a regional mindset? It doesn't make sense.

dude what
first i've heard of this, nothing from google
are you high?

Because other people destroyed/forgot their culture then Québec should do so? Sorry but we're not all dicksucking cosmopolitans like you fucking chinese fuckbois

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

DESPACITO

that's not what happened. the British gave them huge concessions when they conquered Canada. they gave privileges to French language and the Catholic Church. they treated their new French subjects better than us English speakers

Canada still treats Quebec with velvet gloves and an almost butler-like mindset when they've done absolutely nothing to warrant it. Wish they would just fuck off and secede already

That almost never happens. Russians, on the other hand, fuck.

>when the official language of your country is arabic

>t. arab rape baby

t.literal arab

and btw, my region was never polluted by arabs, mohammed, so keep your pathetic insult for yourself

its a true

what wrong is that with

T.only """European""" nation to be cucked THIS bad by the English language that he says retarded shit like this on Sup Forums