Has ever been a song targeted at the YAAAAS QUEEN SLAY crowd more than this garbage?

Its overplay is getting fucking irritating and the chorus/drop/hook or whatever is very awkward and stilted, and sounds very generic and uninspired. It's very, very mediocre. Thots still eat up that shit though and its unfunny memes are everywhere on social media. I wish you could kill a song.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vw-bSWgKhlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

same

I have no idea what this is, you must be jealous right? That I can not waste my time hating on something clearly not made for me?

>Still participating in their culture
Idek wtf this shit is, just stick to what you like and stay off social media

Never heard of it, probably never will.

I used to love this and the music video is really cool. But it's a modern hit, guys, it's everywhere and people on twitter won't shut up about her because she is doing her thing and getting a lot of attention now.

It's annoying but not that bad. And she has a great voice. And she's cute.

That's it.

>women are so weak willed they have to systematically explain to themselves why they shouldnt be cum dumps
>fuck the dudes anyways

what is it that separates men from women so much?

>le doesn't affect me meme

whether you think so or not everything is interconnected. degeneracy spreads like a cancer and kills its host society over centuries. this music is far from the first instance of it. its a calculated and insidious operation that you allow to thrive by "letting people just do what they want maaaaan"

so you want a police state to govern the actions of everyone?

don't know where you got that from I want the opposite actually. see degeneracy where it is and do your best to mash it out

People who moan about the perceived moral failings of society on the music board are massive faggots, and that includes you

take your meds, people having fun is not a jewish conspiracy, if you're really that concerned there's this new rock and roll thing that I hear is ruining the kids these days

they're just bitter other people are having fun and sex and they're not so they somehow turn their loneliness into a moral crusade

Lmao you'd like to take your big stand against degeneracy by trying to control music? The music is an expression of degeneracy and maybe it also acts asa catalyst, but it isn't the cause. You might as well ban Kant and try to revoke modernity, it would help "the problem" more. Or more realistically, shut Sup Forums down. This place is a hive of degenerate moralities. Just admit to yourself that you're resentful of this Dua Lipa thot for other reasons.

I want to tounge punch Dua's asshole

t. soyboys

yawn

Brown women are the future of America. Get over it.

t. Baizuo l

The fact that there are a significant number of people defending this garbage excuse for a song tells you how much this board has gone to shit

You can think a song is shit and disagree that its existence is proof of a conspiracy theory.

There's nothing wrong with the song, it's perfectly average.

The issue we should be examining is why it's triggering you so bad

Lmao it's just a generic song, move on

>the YAAAAS QUEEN SLAY crowd

How do we help straight men deal with a pop landscape that's realised women and gays are more enthusiastic participants? How can we get rid of the fearful incomprehension that leads them to complain about people having fun and feeling good about themselves?

make the world a better place for everyone, I don't know how we do that.

>Insecure male gets triggered by a song directed to insecure females who are hurt by chads
How did we as a society get this low, males are getting way more bitchy than females.
She also has a very good voice, could use better songwritters

>Albanians

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES

youtube.com/watch?v=Vw-bSWgKhlI
>she actually covered Young Thug
/ourgirl/

The other issue we should be examining is what the fuck is the name of the song.

Literally never heard of this. What makes it a yaaas kweeen meme song?

[Verse 1]Talkin' in my sleep at night, makin' myself crazy(Out of my mind, out of my mind)Wrote it down and read it out, hopin' it would save me(Too many times, too many times)My love, he makes me feel like nobody else, nobody elseBut my love, he doesn't love me, so I tell myself, I tell myself[Pre-Chorus]One: Don't pick up the phoneYou know he's only callin' 'cause he's drunk and aloneTwo: Don't let him inYou'll have to kick him out againThree: Don't be his friendYou know you're gonna wake up in his bed in the morningAnd if you're under him, you ain't gettin' over him[Chorus]I got new rules, I count 'emI got new rules, I count 'emI gotta tell them to myselfI got new rules, I count 'emI gotta tell them to myself[Verse 2]I keep pushin' forwards, but he keeps pullin' me backwards(Nowhere to turn, no way)(Nowhere to turn, no)Now I'm standin' back from it, I finally see the pattern(I never learn, I never learn)But my love, he doesn't love me, so I tell myself, I tell myselfI do, I do, I do[Pre-Chorus]One: Don't pick up the phoneYou know he's only callin' 'cause he's drunk and aloneTwo: Don't let him inYou'll have to kick him out againThree: Don't be his friendYou know you're gonna wake up in his bed in the morningAnd if you're under him, you ain't gettin' over him[Chorus]I got new rules, I count 'emI got new rules, I count 'emI gotta tell them to myselfI got new rules, I count 'emI gotta tell them to myself [Outro]Don't let him in, don't let him inDon't, don't, don't, don't...Don't be his friend, don't be his friendDon't, don't, don't, don't...Don't let him in, don't let him inDon't, don't, don't, don't...Don't be his friend, don't be his friendDon't, don't, don't, don't...You're gettin' over him

literally did not mention Jews at all..

Never heard of it, but that cover is pretty cool

Shakespeare is shaking