What's the minimum wage in your cunt? Here it's $6.5/hr

What's the minimum wage in your cunt? Here it's $6.5/hr.

We don't have one but I have never ( in 7 years and 5 jobs) made less than $14/hr. And I had some really shitty jobs..

We have different minimum wages for each type of job. For example for hair dressers it's about 1000$ and for doctors employed in hospitals 6500$ or something like that.

Though they want to make a 1500$ minimum wage for everyone until the end of this year.

It's really funny rearding how employers blame Jews for being spoiled when no one could possibly actually live from that with the cost of living in the roof so people prefer to save money and stay home.

we dont have one but it's impossible to earn less than $14/hr unless your underage

$0.8/hr

Like ten euro shekels or something....

Why not do basic income instead? You'll save money overall. Think about it Goy.

8$
But price is probably higher than Israel

$3/hr

7800 russian rubles a month (about 130 us dollars)

Supposed to be $8.70 but in practice employers have ways of getting around it

Israel is more expensive than Tokyo. $1000/mo for a tiny flat in TA.

This. Same here, $14/h was the lowest I ever made and that was from selling strawberries at the side of the road.

Was it before tax?
Here the state itself employs low skill workers under contractors to evade taxes.

$9.50/hour in my state, otherwise $7.25/hour is the lowest it can be if the state doesn't set it higher

$470 per month

about $70/month kek

Mr. Marx pls leave

Yes before taxes but the less you earn the lass tax you pay so I think I had like 13-14% tax.

thats with taxes

17 dollars hourly or 672.70 a week

Here in Korea It's about the same as that in ur country

Japan's price level is sure higher than that of Isreal but it should go higher to get out of the long term deflation which has been eating away at Japanese economy for over 20 years since the burst of the property bubble. That's why Abe Shinzo adopted a quantitative easing policy dubbed Abenomics.

*Isreal ->> Israel.