What's going on with all this hate against America lately...

What's going on with all this hate against America lately? I mean yes they are stupid fat disgusting burger clappers living in a third world country but hate is not the answer. They don't deserve this I mean how would you feel if you're a 150kg fat fuck living in a shithole of a country with a nigger president who the baby's are already a minority and the next president is fucking Hillary and then everyone laughs at you?

>how would you feel if you're a 150kg fat fuck living in a shithole of a country with a nigger president who the baby's are already a minority and the next president is fucking Hillary and then everyone laughs at you?
I would feel that I deserved it.

>the next president is fucking Hillary

Well, Burgers are insufferable cunts lately but Sup Forums will be SO, SO, SO hilarious and funny this winter when Hillary becomes President.

Oh yes I can't wait for all the butthurt fatties

I have a suspicion this late rise in hate for burgers was caused largely by

>((you))

all that butt hurt..

what happened, some fatty ate your girl?

Who's going to stop me? :^)

Classic cunt good job m8

I like American history, landscape, and about 20% of their population (the ones with European descent and no mixed blood). I don't like what America has become.

get bent ahmed

Nigger

Muslim

President

theyre mad because were so much better than them, every american knows this

Better at what? Being fat, stupid, ugly or what do you mean? :^)

americans deserve all hate they get. also they deserve another 9/11 and they get it hopefully soon.

american with European descent very rare
must of them all are mixed shit and dont speak their mother langues shame on this people pissing their own ancestors

And the cockroach comes crawling out of the wall, as per usual.

Turkey did 7 11

What's going on with all this hate against Germans lately? I mean yes they are pathetic cucked sausage stuffers that have lost their national identity and are living in a third world country but hate is not the answer. They don't deserve this I mean how would you feel if you're a pathetic virgin furry who can woo women because they're too busy taking Mahmet's cock while living in a shithole of a country with a Women Chancellor who the baby's are already a minority and the next president is fucking still Merkel and then everyone laughs at you?

You're a Turkroach why do you think you can talk to me?

>Turkey hate the US
Good
Get out of NATO
Have fun with russia

>fucking still Merkel. Thank you tip top

(((they))) are d/c shills
Freikorps wann?