is he a genius?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z65pyadv1Ng
rave.dj/i90fP_Q3GX0fHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who is this?

youtu.be/Z65pyadv1Ng
Huh

not even being ironic, his best project was his very first one. the beats on infinite are so good. his rapping stayed consistently GOAT over his career, but he slowly got less relevant and rapped over worse beats

that shit was so fucking bad, i don't know what to say

i think its pretty smart of him to shit on trump around the time of an album release Big Cash Money

prolly not

He's not even in my top 10. The only people I hear hyping up Eminem are 35-40yr old black guys trying to gatekeep hip-hop and white kids in Youtube comments making Justin Bieber and Lil Wayne comparisons.

with a small penis xD

No he's not.
Eminem decided to go the same route as every other brainwashed Hollywood celebrity and talk shit about the president because it's the "trendy" thing to do.
Also, he looks washed up. Nothing like he used to. Guess judging from his looks, he's fallen on hard times after being irrelevant for so long.

>Eminem decided to go the same route as every other brainwashed Hollywood celebrity and talk shit about the president because it's the "trendy" thing to do.
>He thinks music artists voicing their dislike of the president is a new trend.
You have to be 18yrs or older to post on Sup Forums. Eminem also took shots at Bush and Clinton.

THAT'S

AN

He's party political broadcast (pic related) was a stellar moment but he failed to capitalise on it. The single that followed lost him the ground he made. He could do with a collaboration with an unknown or some new magic.

that feel when he was always better on drugs but he's clean now, what a shame

>YALL BETTA STAND UP AND SALUTE JOHN MCCAIN
wtf happened to this guy?

The Marshall Mathers LP back in 2000 was the last time he did anything great.

He gets more mediocre with every release.

rave.dj/i90fP_Q3GX0fHw
thoughts on this?

>DRUMPF ORANGE PEEPEE POOPOO HEAD

Real genius

AWFULLY

Is it just me or does it look like he was kidnapped by a random group of black guys and taken to a parking garage and forced to rap at gunpoint?

Shit, I think you are right..

look kids its 90s hopsin! a guy with skills but no brains at all!

Unhappy little manlet.

Why are wiggers always either a soyboy or a manlet??

EVERY FUCKING TIME.

HOT

Cant call him genius, he has been talking shit to every president. Why are trump dudes the most triggered by it though thats confusing

He's a blind bat.

No he simply thinks he knows better. But he doesn't know half the shit he thinks he does.
He's "small headed" with no concept of the grand.

Needs to do more drugs.

He has no concept of what people do on the street, or more importantly now, online.

>"As pressure increases like khakis"

Yes, he is a genius.

>Gets a closeup, says "fuck you" into the camera all tough like
>Flips off camera like a 13 year old badass
>That happened, haters can hate on ma boy Em, but that fucking happened
>deal with it haters

Hey drunpf!

>Why are trump dudes the most triggered by it though thats confusing
Because it's really cringey, naive and it doesn't read between the lines.

If you attack trump - go down the tool nihilist path.
That would win people perhaps.
But the fact he doesn't even mention Clinton, the EU, Cartels or fucking shit (i.e. he's heavily biased and full of shit) makes him a fuckhead.

You attack all or you attack nothing.
You need to be a jester for humanity.

Don't think so. He's just very focused on rap, so it's more about determination and fortitude. If other rappers would take as much effort to perfect their skills, they would be able to reach his level too. The only musician who can claim the G word is Beethoven.

Telling at least half of your Murican fanbase to fuck themselves is a pretty silly move from business perspective. Obviously more people dislike Trump than the amount of people who like him but how many of these are actually going to buy Em's new album "because he murdered Trump of BET" ?

Because Eminem isn't a political rapper nor ever was one. He just tend to speak his mind. Doing a collabo would feel off.

That's a great example of the black-white thinking of Trumptards.

Haven't you suffered through WoW? Actually he pays way too fucking much attention to what people say, that's where his art started to suffer. His best music came out when he didn't give a fuck.

THAT'S AN AWFULLY HOT PARKING LOT

Avey isn't aging well, he looks like shit

>Telling at least half of your Murican fanbase to fuck themselves is a pretty silly move from business perspective.
And if you wanna be punk why wouldn't you do the whole of the world, not just america :^)

I dunno, he comes off as a fool user. He used to seem like an informed angsty youth, now he's an old guy that should know better.
And the irony is that the youth (or part of) are the ones getting pissy at him. He's yelling at children. What a big man.

>That's a great example of the black-white thinking of Trumptards.
then read >Haven't you suffered through WoW?
No I suffered through the torment of being raised in the liberal shithole dickwads like him produced, leading to my child abuse fuckhead. Fuck you.
I would love to burn and clean the room. You don't know the pain his form of faggotry causes.

not a new trend but he still only did it for his image and if you think otherwise you're retarded. I fucking hate trump but eminem is full of shit.

I miss when this guy was the white rapper everyone referenced

Why would he talk about the whole world? The dude is american, spent his shitty childhood there. What the fuck is this line of thinking. He isnt a punk, he just makes a joke of everything thats going to shit in america, has been doing this since 1997. Trump isnt getting any special treatment just because he is anti estabilishment lmao

THAT'S AN AWFULLY RACIST DRUMPY DUMPY

Maybe goat rap song

>He used to seem like an informed angsty youth, now he's an old guy that should know better.
He's doing the exact same fucking thing he always did. Sharing his feelings and opinions in his music. All his opinions remained consistent too all this time, sans view on gun ownership.

>And the irony is that the youth (or part of) are the ones getting pissy at him.
There are tons of older fans, specially the Trumptards probably started with Eminem at SSLP/MMLP time when they took his edgy lyrics serious. His younger fans like his shit with Rihanna so aren't exactly Trumps target audience.

He's starting to look like Palpatine

>Why would he talk about the whole world?
Because last time I checked, he's also an earthling.
He has race issues.
He has fight/flight like anyone else and should have worries about his personal position.

But he lives in complete apathy instead.
If anything, pity him for his ignorance and the system which cannot inform him or steer him on the right path. Pity him for not getting it.
I wish I was that small again I honestly do. But all I think about is whether I'll live by 2020, or even tomorrow.
Time to knock on wood is NOW.

>He's doing the exact same fucking thing he always did. Sharing his feelings and opinions in his music. All his opinions remained consistent too all this time, sans view on gun ownership.
And the bombings, migration and various other horrors just float over his head right?
Is he slow or just dirty himself now?
If dirty, then he can't say fucking shit anymore. This isn't 2000 anymore.

These

Most people nowadays are getting the same eyes.
Look at the oldest generations alive in their photos. Those same eyes are there too.

We're back in the fire.

The View and Ellen like Emenim now.
When they are cosigning your shit then you did hop hop wrong.

Gone are the days of grunge fucking with the media ay.
I feel suffocated by the garbage on TV. No free thinking at all.

>the bombings
Are pretty insignificant in the West. Surely you don't want him to rap about alcohol poison, car accidents or people dying falling down stairs? How about food poisoning? All these kill much, much, much more people yearly.
>migration
What perspective can a guy who never had to deal with it have? When it comes to presidents, he's just another citizen.
>various other horrors
Same as migration, it's corny to talk about shit that has no connection with you, and Eminem was all about me me me his entire career. Hence dissing Hillary for trying to censor him or Trump for ruining his country makes sense, while a track about Saudi Arabia bombing Yemen isn't his business.

>Are pretty insignificant in the West
What about the fact that corporations and intelligence systems funding them?
Is that not significant?
Your government is either directly or indirectly murdering your people.
You know have to choose sides and prepare for shit.

He should disregard any of his thoughts and feelings as an artist and make music about things you want him to?
Wew lad make that music yourself if you so care about the world

>Wiggers

Is there anything worse in society?

Jews

t. '90s kid'
Also how do you feel suffocated by garbage TV when no one watches TV anymore

As if Jewgle and Jewtube shill any differently than any of the network TV stations.

>He should disregard any of his thoughts and feelings as an artist and make music about things you want him to?
Yes. Because his opinions shit and I fucking hate it and he can go fuck himself.

What

wow ur so indie

>Local gym plays absolutely god-awful modern hip-hop/R&B radio channel music all the time while I work out there
>Notice new song coming up being sung by Eminem
>Holy shit his entire rap is him complaining about how people think he's a has-been and his records aren't selling as well

He started on a high note and has slowly gone down as the subjects of his music have gotten more and more detached from the people who listen to them. Which is kind of important for rap, because goddamn, if you have no melody, your pacing is filled with hesitations, and your lyrics are all about how your popularity is waning, then why the hell would anyone listen to it?

>Also how do you feel suffocated by garbage TV
Because the older gens are sleeping while their house is burning down.
Because TV is pushing deliberate misinformation for their corrupt corporate fuckery and to hide the fuckery of the system altogether.

I still haven't seen a single email. They barely touched the panama papers. Won't talk about people like George Soros or the little black book (hey why don't you mention that eminem!).
Won't talk about crimes of specific races without covering up the real race of the person. Oh and the fact that when it swings one way they'll shit on it for like 3 days, but when it swings back at them and criticises their narrative they'll decrease the amount of coverage.
Oh and let's not begin on anything remotely pizza related. They'll focus on a chick getting her butt touched, but then they'll not even mention Feldman or Woods. That's completely FUCKED.

It's either pure ratings, or it's some payed agenda. And we all know how dirty the people paying are don't we. I want the fucking truth and there's nothing but bullshit everywhere. I mean to call sources that link direct evidence and the TV news just say "oh this happened" and then you call the first source fake news to hide the fact you talk nothing but utter garbage, that pisses me off. Then you have them contradicting themselves suspiciously every fucking week in reaction to something that catches them out.

Let's not start with the "right" or any other direction. I'm aware the dogs are being thrown balls there too. But I know damn well that the pedo shit happens personally.

>Your government is either directly or indirectly murdering your people.
That's a topic for journalists. Not a highschool drop out teenage father or a millionaire who became rich rhyming words and telling stories about his life or fantasies.

>panama papers
Even outside of TV, the media didn't bother with these for too long because no one cares enough in the end since there are no consequences for stealing money if you do it with a good lawyer. You don't need leaks to know that the rich are fucking over the poor.

>They'll focus on a chick getting her butt touched
Because it's a simple problem with a relative simple solution, and not a complex topic for which no one has a real answer for.

yes the simple solution is for women to stop pretending that they are useful at anything other than bringing up children and stay in the fucking house instead of outside where they can't protect themselves and have to whine constantly

some black guy knocked on my parents door to tell them to stop listening to Eminem, because white people aren't allowed in black music
no joke