What does she mean by this ?

What does she mean by this ?

Other urls found in this thread:

lenadunham.ca/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That she'll probably eat instant noodles for the next 4 years but she'll survive and go through this, in the end it will make her stronger.

Regulations were just too strict

lenadunham.ca/

>survive
>fight
The fuck is she talking about, this bitch is a rich celebrity that will have easy, she has nothing to worry about. God, these celebrities are such drama queens

I get to fap to this beautiful American

Can't believe we were denied listening to republicunts threaten to move to Poland if Hillary won

>I'll "Get my taxes cut" and "Pretend to be upset at stuff" in Trump's America
At least be honest about it.

I smiled at this.

You mean that all those celebrities who got so self-righteous and though that there was a snowball's chance in hell of Trump winning are actually going back on their "promises"?

Who could have seen it coming?

Nice projection, jew.

This made my day!

Only thing she's fighting is diabetes

Wow I can't imagine the tribulations and suffering this millionaire celebrity who lives in a segregated, rich, gated community away from the masses and minorities of America will face.

My heart truly goes out to her.

What is she even fighting?

The legal age of consent.

This is a 10/10 in Burgerland

That its very hard to be a rich celebrity whose an outspoken critic of Trump in Hollywood theses days but shes going to stay strong and tough it out.

Poor Pedro can't catch a break

He's seen so much shit they had to censor his face

OMG I know! they like LITERALLY never do queer shit like that cus they're serious people with jobs and families and responsibilities so too bad!!

Not very hard, she's not.

Brilliant

I love all those celebs who said they were gonna move because of trump, notice how not one of them said they would move to mexico if he won? What a bunch of racists

kek

>Wasting tequilla.
Piggu, please.

She means sit around eating twinkies and blogging.
so brave