youtu.be/uGY_4opp7dQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGq-P0nC0fw
youtube.com/watch?v=ALixmfjqVbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ching chong

leaving for "work"

leaving for twerk

wtf no it's not. you're disgusting

why couldn't they agree to raise public sector wages at the rate of inflation?

hate racists, sexists and islamophobes
just don't like em
simple as

ANIME BUTTS

I'm going to live here now. /Nederdraad/ has been infested by summernormies.

hej

The skepticism is guaranteed, why and how I write to you. Quite uncomplicated: I have the tidy yesterday the note again found, on which you once had your email address. And I thought to myself, I'll just write to you - what do you lose? But I guess that I first have to explain so I'm not quite as creep. Then I'll start!

In principle I simply already the essential already said to answer that; You just have nothing to lose if you just try it. why not?

expectations? there is not any. I mean: has meant nothing too profound and costs only time and values.
motivation? The euphoric urge to make things simple. Opportunities, opportunities and opportunities. In this case just write and see what comes up. Or does not appear:
Just say 'hello'. Hedonism, yeah!

And to break the ice quite easypeazy: what do you listen to music? Because everybody loves music! yesh!
But is also difficult. The bands that swapped my playlist down while I wrote this here; Tool, julio jaramillo, world order, bonobo, god is an astronaut, pink floyd, gram, the doors, t .i.
The last 3 movies? The last series? Stranger things, westworld, start up. And 11.22.63. 11.22.63 was not so fragrant and had to be broken off. What I am doing? I'm studying just before the end. and you?
What did you do after the abi? What are you doing now? And I even take it one step further - where will you let yourself be driven?

And you see; Since you already have building blocks!
Can be of course that there may be a peculiar talk-awkwardness at the beginning • or • or even not. But we hope that it is not so. I would be glad if you find the time, lust, interest or even boredom.

chapeau!

didn't

can't, won't

literal actual physical nonce

nothing wrong with it tbf

because it's cheaper to bring in more immigrants

Just arrived in Vienna. Weather is peng. Architecture is aesthetic. Will be enjoying this week

'e

seek psychiatric help you mysophobe

nothing wrong with it tbf

noncepol invasion

animal

*spits in your face *

see how you like it

need sad cunts OUT

*screams for food*

*gets a gf*
oh wait no i didnt hahaha x

any straight lad in

>parents + craigslist + work 1 day/week

is there anything morally wrong with stealing from billion dollar supermarkets?

wanking to cartoon children isn't paedophilia

getting my daily dose of buzzfeed and the young turks

this guy gets it

I'd love to kill someone, especially a young white girl in a sexually motivated murder

one day I'll do it, I'll slit the fucking throat of a young fucking slut, and wont stop cuttig and hacking until the bitches head comes right off. I'd make a recording of not ony the gurgling, crying, whimpering, and pathetic begging as I put her down like a fucking dog, but the hours and hours and days beforehand made up of violent rapes, torture, stabbing, burning, confinement, bondage, and general wanton brutality on the worthless piece of fuckmeat

nothing seems hotter to me than completely destroying something so beautiful, for no other reason than my own single orgasm. snuff out her fucking life for nothing at all really. that's just how worthless these fucking whores are.

If it's a publicly traded company then yes.
If not, then it depends.

unironically no. i used to nick stuff from supermarkets all the time when I was younger but I don't think it's worth it now I'm working and I'm not a student (could get fired)

There's nothing morally wrong with stealing from anything/one rich

hello nigger

>morally

>craigslist

t. urban youf

is cuckout new vegas worth a download? it looks like shit. brown and tan everywhere

It's kind of funny that there's a non-zero percentage of women who would get uncontrollably wet reading this

women don't know what they want nor what's best for them

hello Nakisisa

How is admitting you used to steal things an argument for the morality of stealing?

why is stealing inherently wrong? it's just an action

sexist pig much?

nigger

Love games set in deserts.

New Vegas and MGSV are some of my favourite games of all time.

>goo goo gaga user

>oh no, I moved these arranged atoms without moving some more arranged atoms deemed of equal worth

*jumps into thread*
*check violently*
hes not here?

I used to nick from markets and regular convenience shops just for the adrenaline boost it gives you.

paki

why is shitting on people's doorsteps inherently wrong? it's just an action

would happily punch her teeth straight

>oh no, I moved these arranged atoms without moving some more arranged atoms deemed of equal worth

destroys the trust and privilege that whites as a whole are usually extended

Broke up with the the gf

youtu.be/uGY_4opp7dQ

they look so FUCKING bad. it actually makes me nauseated

just your fucking opinion man so shut the fuck up

MGSV was shite

fuck you

really don't understand how anyone can appreciate a washed out, shit colored palette that dominates the entire game

Business idea: reinvent illegalism

>playing computer games

This site is 18+ lads

Deserts are literally the most boring and plain settings possible. Developers use deserts when they don't want to spend the resources on actually creating a setting.

Because any other colour palate would break the immersion in a game set in a desert?

>tfw it's 2017 and chip still hasn't run out of bars

he's releasing another album lads
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGq-P0nC0fw

>brits import their biscuits

don't set a game in the fucking desert then

yeah it's going to be huge Tbh

/BRIT/ IS A PAC GENERAL

youtube.com/watch?v=ALixmfjqVbk

BIGGIEFAGS GTFO

we import lots of things

odd that they're still making video games when perfection was already achieved in 1997

>Red Dead Redemption
>bad

ok now burger

what do you reckon the percentage of /brit/ with jobs are

70% desu

am in southampton lads

where do you weirdo "brits" come from that post bizarro nignog music that nobody's ever heard of in here all day long

baffling

are you from london? must be somewhere down south

actually I was born in 1992

literally don't care

deserts are fucking awesome for open world gameplay

Wish there were more games set in places like Jordan, the Arabian Peninsula, and around the Caspian Sea

hello niggers

why do the mentally ill kill other human beings?

>never heard of Chip

Dr Thambo obviously did the job himself and now hes raising two wives sons

but have you ever been to Scunthorpe?

>he's never heard of chipmunk

Damn you underage as fuck son.

>Wish there were more games set in places like Jordan, the Arabian Peninsula, and around the Caspian Sea

pshh.. you dont get the mind of a psycho kid.. you gotta be one

they have no empathy and dont comprehend the value of human life

am in salford lads

so you lads niggers or just nu-males?

hello black people

*telegrabs your pussy*

>avoiding the question
fascinating

looks like sam hyde

'tismoyank actually doesnt like games in desert settings because he associated it with non whites

What a fuckin nerd

I like how le alt right likes to spam the word "nu male" when the majority of them are weak virgins

its absolutely paradoxical

bare wastemen ITT

quite proud to say I have never heard of any of the grime 'artists' you people post all day long