youtube.com/watch?v=CRepSzkj7FU
>Katrina Pierson on Kelly File 6/6/16
youtube.com/watch?v=n3rbhQzdr6w

ENTERTAINMENT
>2006 Hillary saying basically: "Fuck Mexicans"
youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0
>You Can't Trust Hillary Clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=NKiQOyndzxQ
>You Can't Stump the Trump XXVI (America First)
youtube.com/watch?v=RGmZNlYtJsM
>The Lion
youtube.com/watch?v=55K0wJViZdo
>Report: Elite Tried to Buy Trump’s VP
youtube.com/watch?v=Qryd0mtAUmw
>California Nightmarin’
youtube.com/watch?v=vvXEoKjQe20
>Trump: Don’t Let the Thugs Intimidate You!
youtube.com/watch?v=yMend9XVjqE
>Vermin Supreme Trolls Hillary Rally
youtube.com/watch?v=SigS2T3JRf0
>RNC 2016 “Event Zone” is MASSIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=T66v_2M-zyk
>Naked Ape: The FASCIST LEFT Attacks #SanJose
youtube.com/watch?v=RwkKi521a7g
>Trump: Bad Street USA!
youtube.com/watch?v=lWZrGfsk8Gk
>TYT BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=bO1G22OI9m0
>Trump Gives Hillary a Helicopter Ride
youtube.com/watch?v=EdXLQjBHvS0

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/09/san-jose-undercover-cops-trump-supporters-were-running-for-their-lives-we-were-unable-to-help/
youtube.com/watch?v=NdgMuiwLO-c
worldredeye.com/2015/03/cadillac-championship-trump-model-search-at-trump-national-doral/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No awoo.

Thank you based Britbro. Weeb faggots need to take their autism elsewhere

Watch, they'll sperg out and start screaming MUH REBBIT SHILL!!!! in response to this post

Does anyone else think that unless Trump increases the percentage of whites in this country it will be for nothing? I really hope he makes immigration reform that prefers Europe again. Otherwise we'll be in this same position of fighting uphill battles for conservative presidents again.

Always Awooo!

New meme idea: photoshop huge penises into the pants of Trump pics

Who's ready for the November Trump blowout? I might even drive up to DC in January for The Donald's inauguration. I'm so pumped up.

AWOO

fucking kek, bernie lost so the world is corrupt

>this guy hasn't seen the CPAC 2013 speech

Yes. Trump knows this, too. He's going to fix it so we stock up on good white people.

I seriously don't understand Americans. You have the opportunity to elect a woman who has been First Lady, Senator for New York and Secretary of State and instead you root for a Drumpf who's bigggest aaccomplishment is going bankrupt four times. You have someone who is incredibly qualified to be President ad you turn your noses up at her.

Now that I think about it, it would be pretty rad to make history and elect the first ever woman president, Im starting to lean toward Hillary, how epic would it be to vote for Hillary and witness history?

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT
I am so ready for this.

>plate of chicken nuggets
>not tendies

I bet that faggot doesn't even have GBPs.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/09/san-jose-undercover-cops-trump-supporters-were-running-for-their-lives-we-were-unable-to-help/

"According to numerous eye-witness reports, in addition to the lack of action by the undercover police officers, the uniformed police officers were under a departmental order to stand down and not assist any victim of the mob attacks.

Several victims have now approached media to inform them of conversations where they cried out for help during the beatings only to be told by uniformed officers of the San Jose Police Department that they were under strict instructions not to aid any Trump supporter.

San Jose Police Chief Garcia admitted his officers were instructed not to stop violent protesters from beating the Trump rally attendees. In addition the San Jose Mayor has openly admitted to approving the San Jose police departments plans, and blamed Donald Trump for having the audacity to have a rally in “his city“."

>RWDS WHEN?

I am. I hope he demolishes Hillary in the first debate so it's not even close.

Hillary knows what's behind the gates of hell, that's where she comes from

I'm ready for the incredible amounts of liberal asshurt.

can someone please photoshop red maga hat on pic related? I'm not that good with photoshop and there's white pixels when I select the hat I want to put on, thanks in advance

If Trump wins, I will take a train from California to DC to see the inauguration.
It will be the best moment in US history to date, a rejection of the left's identity politics, and a new
age of prosperity and nationalism.

That shoop never disappoints.

Do we love our Trump grills?

Remember that anti;awoo/nazi/racism fags, as well as those that mention ground game and "you can't post that you'll make us look bad" are shills using the tried and true kike method of slowly and subtly erasing our culture, the slippery slope is not a fallacy with these shills, its thier gameplan.

Desperate and shameless reattempt:

Hey lads, been trying for some time to acquire the official red MAGA hat but sadly it doesn't ship to the United Kaliphate. All of the ones on Ebay and Amazon appear to be cheap knock-offs, can anyone help me out?

Probably because her record as secretary of state speaks volumes about her actual foreign policy experience

Got tickets to the Trump rally in Pittsburgh on saturday. Any of you fags gonna be there?

>incre.ib.ly qu.alified
>incredibly qualif.e.d
>incre.dibl.y qualif..ied
>incre..dibly .qua.lifi.ed.
>incred.ibly qua.lified
>incr.edi.bly .quali.ied
>incr.edibly q..ualified
>in.cre.dibly qualified
>incredi.bly qualif.ied

>Voting for Hitler

Ill do that if and when when our country isnt going to shit.

It's happening, brother. After all these years of sadness we're finally punching back. They fucked with us just a little too much and now that we have a champion, we're not going to take no for an answer.

We're going to make America great again! AMERICA FIRST!

You can do better than this. Live up to your long heritage of quality shitposting!

WE HAVE THE BEST WOMEN
They have to go back!

I heard Joe Cuck had another breakdown this morning.

Ivanka looked so perfect Tues night

She needs to grow her hair out and put on some makeup. Nice body though for sure.

>implying she ever looks imperfect

So what's the crisis number send you update-wise? I still live in one the few areas in the U.S. where I don't get cell service at home.

>he wouldnt vote for hitler
Wow just wow, it's 2016. How do you not want to gas the kikes?
>implying holohaux happend

>Trump was born a year after Mein Fuhrer died
That's very interesting

youtube.com/watch?v=NdgMuiwLO-c

we witness history constantly

but electing hillary as the first woman president would set the women's rights movement backward

imagine if the LA was nuked with the 'first woman president' at the helm

i wouldn't mind if it were a different woman. but hillary has very poor judgement and i don't trust that she isn't being controlled.

The white outline is the hat template you're using.

I need some red pilling pictures, statistics, etc. on Trump, Shillary, and Bernout for science reasons.

She'd be better off as the federal representative for butchers mate, she knows plenty on the subject.

Ok so being disappointed in your part nominating a racist bigot is a breakdown now? Idiots like you are why Hillary will win this November and when she wins she's going to fight for the American people just like she has for the past 30 years.

thanks a bunch Canadabro!

Anyone have the sauce on this chick?

I think she looks fine just like that. She is wearing makeup as well, you autist.

Oh. Well maybe it's just the lighting. In the photo her face looks awfully plain and lacking color but it's probably washed out by the Sun.

k

NEW RALLIES

Friday, June 10, 2016 -Richmond, VA. Richmond Coliseum. 8:00 PM

Saturday, June 11, 2016 - Tampa, FL. Tampa Convention Center. 11:00 AM

Saturday, June 11, 2016 -Pittsburgh, PA Atlantic Aviation. 3:00 PM

NEW RALLIES

What really bothers me is that Trump has yet to address the important issues of freedom of speech and privacy that's been diminishing rapidly through power grab by alphabet, facebook and other tech corps that aren't just in bed with the establishment but rather on their way of becoming a part of it. If he did he could have won many progressive voters.

HOW EARLY DO I NEED TO GET TO THE VENUE TO GET IN FOR A RALLY???

IS GETTING THERE AT 5:30 WHEN DOORS OPEN AT 5 AND THE EVENT STARTS AT 8 ENOUGH?

We have the best Trump grills

>leftists
>freedom of speech

Dude. The commies HATE freedom of speech.

Heres a small hat template thats clean.
The template with the bucket hat is fucked up.

It should be, yes.

I am not sure who she is. But have another

>morning joe will never go back to the full comfy BTFOing el rato all morning again
>top-tier non-degenerate 3DBB
>QT kawaii anime waifus
OUR GRILS ARE THE BEST

>tfw you marched in Obama's 2nd inaugural parade
>tfw you won't March for the God Emperor

There are libcucks that literally think he's going to abolish the 1'rs amendment.

worldredeye.com/2015/03/cadillac-championship-trump-model-search-at-trump-national-doral/

Willie Demi Spink

With Friday and weekend rallies... get their a lot earlier.

With weekday rallies, get there when the door opens.

she's really cute
I don't think she's plain, she's certainly not wearing any makeup (or, at the very least, very little makeup) but that only serves to better show off her natural beauty.

She needs to cut her hair shorter.

Looks like Mr. Trumps plan is to take out Shillary early and often in order to be ahead of schedule, under budget, and WIN!

Hitting three swing states in a row like a fucking boss.

Thanks, friendo

Agreed. It needs to be tamed. Definitely not a pixie cut but something to that effect.

Do you guys ever miss Moot?

What would he think of Trump?
Do you think he ever comes to Trumpgen?

>tfw Tampa fag but have work Saturday

So why do they hold primaries in deep blue states like Cucklifornia anyway? Pandering to people who can actually flip states is more important than appealing to those who can't do shit about it.

np

>I'm going to be in Florida next week
HYPE

Moot respected board culture more than nipmoot.

If that's good or bad, I dunno.

I almost came when she sniffed her fingers after shaking Trump's hand.

Nigger, you don't have to work

Tell your boss you've gotta chaperone your little brother and all his little friends at the Trump rally

he'll be back

>working on the weekends
Shiggydiggydoodaday

Gook Moot defended Sup Forums a few days ago which was fucking cool.

How much does that text cost, you fucking shill?

Why are the mods letting you scam Sup Forumscats?

We're coming up on the year anniversary of Trump announcing he was running for president. June 16 of last year. What a fucking ride it's been, man.

He did?

No. Moot sold out and turned into a real faggot. Notice how he was only active and based circa 2007
I don't need to be paid to support Trump, faggot.
Hiroshima Nagasaki is actually pretty cool

i think about him a lot

of course i miss him, we all do

he was a pretty cool guy

i look forward to being a part of his future projects

he is an inspiration to me

>Gook Moot defended Sup Forums a few days ago which was fucking cool.

He did??
Details?

Australia needs a guy like Trump, all our politicians are boring as fuck

>What a fucking ride it's been, man.

And we're just getting started.

>Hiroshima Nagasaki is actually pretty cool
This. He's actually been really fucking cool.

Yeah. Some faggots were bitching in /qa/ and he told them to fuck off and he finds Sup Forums interesting.

And I'm not even a shill.

I simply said No awoo because it's funny watching people riproar into a war over a form of trump support.

Any trump support is good support, stop whining.

I CANT GET THEIR BEFORE 5:30 BECAUSE MY GIRLFRIEND WONT SKIP HER FUCKING WORKOUT!!! I SWEAR TO FUCK IF I MISS SEEING TRUMP OVER THIS IM BREAKING UO WITH HER!

>tfw born on 4/20 1989, hitlers 100th birthday

You think she's fantasizing about getting railed by Trump's YUGE hog?

>having a fit gf
>having a gf
>complaining

It's a mystery

Aussies claim they are tough like when they fought lebs at Cronulla, but yet they vote for liberals and cuckservatives. What happened to Australian Protectionist Party?