Boring

>boring

I was tempted to give this album a shot today, I hope it's not the ballad ridden pile of garbage I'm afraid of

Even band members are yawning in it.

skip yellow submarine and its all good
although im growing fond of the acoustic demos they did before the final heavy versions
listen to im only sleeping and she said she said demos on acoustic guitar, its great
she said started out as a bob dylan type song

they're yawning at the stones, it's a diss track

What's a track you're refering to? I meant I'm Only Sleeping where Paul yawns in the background I think.

Don't skip yellow submarine it's great

It's definitely a landmark album and has some great songs but it's more a technical achievement than something you just put on and listen to.

>Listening to 20th century music

>listening to 21st or 20th century music

>listening to music

Revolver is good, it really is, but Pet Sounds is better and some might even say other Beatles albums are better. Personally I love Rubber Soul and Magical Mystery Tour. Others might like Sgt. Peppers and the White Album, both of which I don't pay attention to, but they are still good nonetheless.

>listening

Most of the Beatles stuff bores me to death aside from Magical Mystery Tour, Abbey Road and Sgt. Peppers.

Revolver may be my favorite Beatles album. I keep switching between that, Magical Mystery Tour or White Album.

White Album is trash

nou

delet this

This album is GOAT, and would be even better if they deleted For No One.

Nope

ehh I put this one on all the time but that's just me