en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_Homage
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shuysky_Tribute
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why aren't you banned?

because i am god

Mods, plz ban this polack for the humanity

肏你妈的

>Russia
>A nation which has remained relevant and powerful for over a hundred years, bastion of Orthodox Christianity and once owner of a sprawling empire

>Poland
>Constantly taken over by other countries, bullied and seemingly rarely independent

zitto animale

this

>A nation which has remained relevant and powerful for over a hundred years
It's highly inaccurate, Russia was irrelevant for the most of it's history, it was big, right but it was barely educated and has always been much backward compared to western countries

And Poland was irrelevant only in the time of district breakdown, and after partitioning till today

>In the past, polonisation and latinisation of the Russian people would have been to the ruin of its spiritual self-existence, its national visage. Poland descended upon the Russian East with a sense of its own cultural superiourity. The Russian spiritual type seemed to the Polish not some other spiritual type, but simply a lower and non-cultural condition.

>Altogether different is the Polish soul. The Polish soul -- is aristocratic and individualistic to the point of morbidity, in it so powerful is not only the sense of honour, connected with the knight-chivalrant culture unknown to Russia, but also an obdurate ambition. This is the most refined and elegant soul within Slavdom, drowning in its own suffering fate. Pathetic to the point of affectation. The mannerisms of the Polish soul always strike Russians as artificially elegant and sweet, lacking in simplicity and directness, and repelling in its sense of superiourity and suspiciousness, of which the Polish are not free. The Polish have always seemed lacking in a sense of the equality of human souls before God, of brotherhood in Christ, as connected with the acknowledging of the infinite value of each human soul. The unique spiritual aspect of the Polish nobility has poisoned Polish life and played a fateful role in its state destiny. Russian man is little capable of such scorn, he does not love to give another man the feeling, that he is lower than him. Russian man is proud in his humility. The Polish soul however draws upward.

berdyaev.com/berdiaev/berd_lib/1914_178.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_Homage
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shuysky_Tribute

beating russia during dark times is like beating man without hands and legs

And what were the partitions of Poland? This is the final battle which broke Russia - look at the odds - after which the gates of Moscow were opened.

unironically kill yourself you mentally ill autist

Oh hey butthurt Żmudzin. How's your day been, sucking much Russian dick?

ty pierdolony pojebie, jestes taki kurwa jebniety ze jedyne co mozesz odpowiedziec to "haha ssiesz rosyjskiego chuja? xDDD"
skoro tak kochasz polske to czemu nie jestes w polsce? kazdemu polakowi na tej stronie robisz zla opinie swoim autyzmem
lecz sie
jak ja ciebie kurwa nienawidze

>kazdemu polakowi na tej stronie robisz zla opinie swoim autyzmem
>oh muh opinia on Sup Forums!
>jak ja ciebie kurwa nienawidze
No i taki bul dupy to ja lubie. Nice google translator btw.

>Nice google translator btw.
czy ciebie do reszty pojebalo?
nie, nie odpowiadaj prosze.

A jak odpowiem to co?

>memes memes memes
I wish /his/ hadn't been made, it's created serious brain drain on this board.

powinienes byc w szpitalu psychiatrycznym a nie na szambie

Tylko potrafisz ad hominem walić co, Żmudzinku?

twierdzisz ze nie jestes popierdolony?

Twierdzę, że masz niezły ból dupy.

bol dupy o co? bo jak narazie to tylko i wylacznie ty dostajesz atakow autyzmu jak ktos krytyzuje polske, i zaczynasz spamic i wklejac artykuly i obrazki z wikipedii, ewidentnie pokazujac ze masz bol dupy o to co jacysz obcokrajowcy tutaj pisza. najsmieszniejsze to jest jednak to, ze myslisz iz zmienisz ich opinie. nie zmieniasz. tylko niszczysz sowja i nasza reputacje.

Robie to dla beki.
>nie zmieniasz. tylko niszczysz sowja i nasza reputacje.
Jaką reputacj? Ogarnij się.

dla beki to byś się zabił pierdolcu

ja pierdole, a co to za robactwo wylazło z tej grudy kurzu w jednostce stacjonarnej? Niech ludzie sie nauczą czyscic te jebane składaki bo roztocza zaczynają już pisać na klawiaturach.

>diaspor*ki

i wszystko jasne

co ty bredzisz mykoła

jak cie nie interesuje opinia 4 chanu to na chuj bronisz he he honoru polski w każdym fredzie autystyczny diaspozjebie?