>U N O F F I C I A L - B R I T / P O L / - V I E W I N G
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>O F F I C I A L - B R E X I T - N E W S - A L L - I N - O N E - P L A C E
order-order.com/section/euro-guido/

>T H E M E - T H R E A D youtube.com/watch?v=MbsuAbTTsV8

Other urls found in this thread:

voteleave.nationbuilder.com/donate
wsj.com/articles/a-bearish-george-soros-is-trading-again-1465429163
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/06/09/billionaire-who-broke-the-bank-of-england-opts-for-gold-safe-hav/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3632832/Support-EU-plummets-Europe-wake-migrant-crisis-French-hate-Britain-survey-reveals-ahead-Brexit-vote.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3NzsZhFvFB8
youtube.com/watch?v=WdpaI8_YkA8
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1465388434636.webm
youtu.be/XPgiI46FCDU
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/07/thousands-eu-referendum-postal-votes-feared-lost-germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please everyone donate if you can, even just £2 or £3:
voteleave.nationbuilder.com/donate

Remain has such a clear media advantage that Vote Leave needs all the support they can get. It's alright if you can't, obviously the vote is all that's necessary.

Yesterday:
>A Bearish George Soros Is Trading Again
Billionaire investor sees opportunities to profit from various economic and political issues afflicting the world
wsj.com/articles/a-bearish-george-soros-is-trading-again-1465429163

Today:
>George Soros, the billionaire 'who broke the Bank of England' opts for gold haven saying Brexit would spell end of EU
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/06/09/billionaire-who-broke-the-bank-of-england-opts-for-gold-safe-hav/

Is he about to completely fuck us again? Or am I just being paranoid here?

Where is your old man from brother?

>Brexit would spell end of EU
Please God let this happen

It's not just us who hates the EU.

While I'm praying we leave on the 23rd, there are other substantial cracks developing - take the French and the Czechs...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3632832/Support-EU-plummets-Europe-wake-migrant-crisis-French-hate-Britain-survey-reveals-ahead-Brexit-vote.html

How will the referendum result be announced? Will it be like normal elections where every constituency reports individually, or will all the votes come at once?

whatever the outcome, this referendum will motivate other countries to have their own votes. seeds are sown now.

I would presume, with the only precedent we have in the Scottish election, that it would be a gradual process of districts, rather than one announcement.

Can't the rest of Britain have a referendum to remove the Scots ?

And the Danes. The Poles would leave if they had any money.

Results will come in through the night, we will know the final result between 3-4 AM, confirmed by David Dimble

Fucking Scots are such pussies. Braveheart is rolling in his grave.

Thanks m8s.

>Just voted
I'm doing my bit lads.

Each local government area will declare individually.
Each local council basically, each London borough and so on. They're responsible for counts.

Fucking perfect.

> 2weeks

we already got the postal votes covered and corrected to remain ... now we just need more time to get more students to vote in this.

you will fail!

Superb

if it's leave it will be announced with Napoleon era cannon shots fired 12 times match exactly to the ring of Big Bens 12 chimes and rule Britannia being played in the background, if it's remain it will be announced as a huge explosion as our Naval submarines will fire all our nukes at ourselves as one big mass suicide

>german bants

POST FUNNY NIGES

I've decided lads. I'm voting to remain.

Isn't that bent cunt dead yet?

Rhodesia

>UK young.
>Any more leftist than previous generations.
I know the lefties are loud but voting demographics show that of the young who vote it's the right/center who are the largest group.

youtube.com/watch?v=3NzsZhFvFB8

Justin please.

But why Henirich?

youtube.com/watch?v=WdpaI8_YkA8

Honestly I don't think paying money to the official Leave campaign will be effective

Much better to use that donation yourself to spread the Leave message from your own home. Grassroots campaigning: Get out there and convince your friends and family to VOTE LEAVE

Also, bumper stickers and unionjacks in your windows for added patriotism

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1465388434636.webm

Don't forget the Netherlands. The PVV is still at an historic high, and a referendum will most certainly be held if the Brits leave.

10/10

More of a hopeful one

Why is Scotland so cucked? Are they the British equivalent of Canada?

youtu.be/XPgiI46FCDU

noone shall survive

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/07/thousands-eu-referendum-postal-votes-feared-lost-germany

This. Spend it on bunting and posters and DIY.

>just two weeks until independence

Who the fuck is Noone and why is his life in danger

People in Germany would vote remain though

They're Quebec.

>include me in the screencap
tip top jej
No they're basically the black lives matter movement if they had a country of their own
>drug epidemic
>bunch of retards
>MUH FREEDOM MUH RACISM
>MUH LIBERAL VALUES
>MUH WELFARE

God bless

REMAINKEKS BTFO

Thank you based Germany

I wonder how many of them are brit/pol/lacks and their mates?

Well i suppose for once postal voting is working for us rather than against us.

>tfw you voted Yes in the independence referendum and you'll vote Leave in the EU referendum

Surely there are more people like me?

Cristalnacht against CDU when?

Lads ive got tickets to the wembley debate. I need your best question or comment to totally destroy remain hopefully on live tv

Not according to Salmond

It's not like the general election, with each district 'consituency' counting the votes and announcing the winner. This will be less complicated. It's a simple choice of remain or leave. Not loads of political parties vying for power. This cuts across all political parties - left, right and centre.

I just hope we leave. The EU is a shit. When UK leaves the whole thing will be kiled.
I predict Denmark and the Netherlands will follow. The Danes are VERY sceptical of the EU.
UK is one of the 'big three' - France, Germany and UK. (strongest economies)
This vote is going to change the whole of Europe.

You're in an extreme minority, I fear.

The best outcome is that most Yes-ers are so disillusioned with politics that they won't bother to vote in this referendum.

depends which ones were 'lost', not all of them would have been for remain

What a pity. They used to be so based, probably my favourite country growing up. William Wallace is rolling in his grave

I voted Yes to independence and I'm voting Brexit. Same principles apply.

If we Remain, I'm fucking done with politics. I'm going full 100% me, me, me. I want to be a BTL landlord and laugh in the faces of the dumb little cunts that voted to hamstring themselves.

These are actually good figures- because all the old people are already registered to vote. All the below 50 are still rushing around, whilst the Brexit lot don't need to re-register.

> A Scot with principles.

I wouldn't count on it user.

>Eddie Izzard doing a talk on Europe at my uni right now
brb offing self

Lads. My hope of a Brexit is beginning to fade.

Germans need to destroy European civilization for the reason scorpions need to sting things. It's just their nature.

If you honestly think we can't win, your not paying attention.

Go and ask him how he can justify the outrageous tariffs the EU places on goods from North Africa when they contribute directly to poverty and arrested development

>Comedians on politics
Why are their opinions ever counted?

dont fuck this up, dad
please

I voted yes but I'm voting to remain and I'll tell you why.

We need our referendum results to be in stark contrast of the rUK so we can force another referendum which is more likely to get us a yes vote

If u look on the BritainElects twitter feed u will see that between 50 and 90% of these applications were duplicates or by people already registered who were too dumb to realise it or probably threw their polling cards away

>In last 24hrs @MyDoncaster had 2.6k elec registration applications ,1k of which =duplicates. From 1april 11k applications -inc 9k duplicate

> Estimate from team in St Helens for just yesterday = c. 1,000 trying to register of which c. 700 already registered

Same here. I'm going to be on actual suicide watch if we don't win this one

If that sentiment had a flag, it would be the rarest on all the internet.
I wish it wouldn't be.

Bit gay desu lad.

Scot logic at its finest. Can't you just an hero so your life status is in stark contrast to the English?

they are only going to let us vote once retard, you won't get another EU referendum in your lifetime

Scotland embodied.

this sounds pretty good

Like Romesh Ragamuffin, terrible shit comedians with naive shit world views.

I've shit em.

Ask them why unelected bureaucrats in Brussels, with the Tories backing, have been negotiating a deal with America (TTIP) which gives big business sweeping new powers over our society and sets the stage for deregulation and mass privatisation of public services. Ask them how we're expected to trust the EU not to cuck us to big business when we can't even vote them out.

Please educate me lads, if the mudslimes coming into my island are not from the EU, how will my vote for Brexit help turn the tide against the islamicisation of Britannia?

This is my main concern.

t. Uneducated pleb

We can't win this by sitting on Sup Forums

You MUST convince family and friends to also vote Leave. Start with your own friendship circles and colleagues at work

>inb4 friends

Tanned Germans

Only want one EU referendum

Boris tonight. Friday Farage with Brillo. Boris Wembley debate next week.

Polls still showing neck and neck. Just need to convince 4-5% of those undecideds and it is within our grasp

If we don't leave at all which is looking pretty likely, you won't get another referendum, if we do then you probably will. Let the cucked scots make your country look like it wants to stay, you help us leave so you can get your referendum

If we became independent then joined the EU, it'd all be for nothing.

Our homeland will turn into a Polish/Syrian colony within a decade.

because we are an Island, they can't get here physically if we have control over our borders, unless they can swim the channel some how

>my favourite country growing up
Did you grow up in Scotland, mate?

Also where in NZ are you? My sister lives in Siverstream, Upper Hutt valley. I love NZ, but the flight is pure torture. 26 hours in a metal tube. And I fly economy, because I'm poor.

I live in pic, northern England.