Illegal

BROWNED.COM

all the hot sexy Latino guys.

KKKOVALEV got robbed

>your balls are up here

>b-but why didn't kovalev just keep fighting

take a shot to the dick like that and keep fighting

ward and his fans are a joke

Dunno man. But Tony Weeks has been judging fights for the UFC for over 15 years, a lot of the players are the same.

Personally I think boxing's highs and lows are more extreme. The bad fights are horrible but nothing in MMA can top the best boxing matches.

>all these excuses
>the fact that it is below the belt

boxing is fucking dead and you people are part of the reason why

Kellerman is such a cuck. Talking about how Kovalev didn't display mental toughness for fighting through his balls getting uppercutted lmao. Jesus, this dude is total faggot, probably is a cuck who has a nigger baby

fuck it I'm out then
never watching an american fight a foreigner on US soil again

Kov was already doubled over and had his bell rung, wanted out

B E L O W
E
L
O
W

T H E
H
E

B E L T
E
L
T

Seriously anyone else sick and tired of boxing? With that freak show of a fight coming next Floyd vs Connor wtf is left in boxing?

good song
youtube.com/watch?v=PbVceVtYoX4

Why dont they wear steel plated shorts so any low blows hurt the attacker instead?

Canelo vs GGG. That one will be fun.

So after Rigondeaux's fight, Kellerman asked him if he would like to "fight Chocolatito".

Is Kellerman fucking retarded?

Rigondeaux's at 122 and Chocolatito is STRUGGLING to look good at 115.

What the fuck is wrong with Kellerman?

He was sucking Ward's dick after the fight too.

Contrero GGG will save us

Chocolatito-Sor Rungvisai, Cuadras-Estrada, Inoye-Nieves triple header on Sept 9

I think this a better gif:

Shows that this led to the stoppage.

Hey guys just because Ward low blowed Kovalev a bunch of times in the nuts and the referee refused to acknowledge the low blows and Ward was teeing off on a guy who he knew his nuts were on fire than proceeded to get a clean shot on a guy trying to protect his balls then low blowing a guy three times in a row that the referee refused to call again and instead calls it tko, does not, does NOT tarnish the win in any way!

Black people in the u.s.a get treated like fucking babies. Everything is in favor for them.

This semen slurping sport isn't for me

if /box/ is this butthurt about kovalev losing, i cant wait for based canelo to beat down lil g

Why do blacks make up 12% of the population but commit more than half of murders and violent crimes in America?

Why do 1 in 3 black men face some level of the correctional system in their lifetime?

Whoops. Here:
twitter.com/RingSide_TV/status/876295345801711616

Dick punch + Stoppage

Go back to /heem/ and talk to the other morons about why you think boxing is dead and mcgregor wins.

I got hit with a low blow like that and I almost shiTed my pants by the pain

Is Eastern European boxing a meme? When will Crawford send Lomachenko back to his village?

but why didn't you have the heart to fight through it

linky no worky

Joshua vs Klitschko 2
Canelo vs Golovkin
Chocolatito vs Rungvisai 2
Tony Bellew becoming heavyweight champion

Boxing has been amazing this year

Really now you lying faggot? Paint the yellow as the full size of boxing glove, then add in blue where the cup sits, go on do it then make that dumb ass statement again.
Even then that was only of the low blows, there were others that were right in the nuts full force.

Anyone want to troll thaboxingvoice live stream?

as long as he doesn't nut punch him to death I won't complain

I was a doubter at first, but there is no way that didn't hit his cup.

The last one was low but the 2 before that hurt him weren't. Kovalev should've took a knee but instead stayed bent over allowing Ward to hit him

I've been hit quite hard in the balls a few times and I don't really feel it but obviously not as hard as a professional boxer.

When is Dongay gonna stream?

I bet that nigga is choking on Ward's dick.

>Canelo dick punches the shit out of GGG to win an incredible 9th Rd TKO
>NOW YOU SEE THE WHO IS THE TRUE MEXICAN STYLE
>Canelo p4p no.2 and cherry picks for the next 5 years

He's a fucking casual who browse on Wikipedia articles about boxing

Hey man, either you like it or you don't. There's always bullshit. And the most hyped fights are almost always the worst, kind of like how the Super Bowl usually stinks.

That nigga probably jerking off to a picture of him. Yelling out "black superior boxing".

twitter.com/RingSide_TV/status/876293618797084672

DICK PUNCH + STOPPAGE.

I think this is the ideal gif/webm to spread.

(It's the second video. There are two.)

Canelo is a hard puncher but GGG is even harder. Gonna be a good slugfest.

Taking a knee is giving away a kd. Kov wasn't hurt from legal punches which is why he waited for the ref to intervene. The stoppage was such bs. Im so glad I didn't pay for this shit, I was actually tempted to.

Mainly because they act like fucking babies when they don't get what they want.

Blacks on Twitter are saying is completely legal

Only one man can stop Andre Ward

After the Chocolatitio robbery I was very much disheartened, then that stupid shit in the Rigo fight, was a fucking joke, now Ward nutcracks his way to victory? The fight was competitive up until then, it ended in absolute bullshit.
I'm done, I'm not watching boxing anymore there's no more fun it anymore, seeing guys get robbed, seeing cirucs acts and all sort of bullshitery, I'm done. I'm not watching boxing anymore. Nearly 20 years since I was a kid, I'm done.
It's always something going wrong in the sport now Mayweather and McGregor is official, I'm out.

I know man GGG always delivers, just worried about this shit starting a trend of low blow as much as you can get away with just like the holding and hitting shit

>And the most hyped fights are almost always the worst, kind of like how the Super Bowl usually stinks.
God it's true, I hate sports now

What was wrong with the Rigo fight?

1. Bell rang
2. Flores threw a right and missed
3. Rigo threw a right simultaneously with Flores throwing a left
4. Flores pretended to be KOd.

Verdict was good.

Wyte boiii gassed out vodka chugging eastern Euros ain't shit boiiii.

Only ALL TIME CANADIAN GREAT Stevenson can KO Ward.

SOOOOOPAHHMAAAAAAANNNNNN!

top kek, this bum will get exposed by ward

With the exception of recent heavy weight title fights. The fury/Klit and Joshua/Klit were amazing

>esspee is dead
Feels bad man
I guess I'll have to take up heroin

Ref should've made him get up and keep going. I don't feel bad for the guy for getting burned trying to game the system.

Why don't they deduct a point for clinching? Clinching is illegal in boxing.

fury klit was awful what were you watching? josh klit was good.

>fury/kilt was amazing
What the fuck m80
The best part of that fight was the singing afterwards

Perfect.

I think you really need to see that the lowblow directly led to the stoppage.

How many days until Putin has Kovalev executed?

Fury/Klitschko was fucking amazing, you casual.

A knee was the smart thing to do. The right hand to the head and the body shots hurt him. I didnt like the stoppage either but Kovalev was done and just sitting on the ropes

See you later

The bullshit Moises pulled trying to win a belt by flopping was bullshit in of itself and the fact that referee apparently didn't realize that the punch was after the bell despite watching the replay multiple times and being told it was.
Don't know if it's incompetence or more shady shit, either way, it's a fucking joke.
Two layers of stupidity.

I wasnt just punched in the ball. It was in the spot between belly bottom and dick. Kovalev seems to be hit there a few times. He should have took a knee.

So it's fine when Kovalev uses illegal tactics but you complain when Ward hits a borderline shot after rocking him? Maybe don't double gofer and you won't get hit low. And why would he purposely cheat when he was putting in work already? Max and the boys had Ward up big time and we know Kovalev doesn't have a gassed tank anyway, it was inevitable. Ward is P4P #1 and on to bigger and better things. Stay salty Sup Forums

your mentally ill, get help

You mean the woman trafficking pile of shit?
I would still take Kovalev over Stevenson

I thought NBA was the most rigged sport but fuck yeah boxing proved me wrong again.

>he doesn't appreciate furys style and approach to the contest

Causal detected

Definitely a nigger. What I want to know is how does your culture STILL manage to fuck up spelling on a computer that corrects your shit education for you?

>Inb4 I'm mad

I didn't watch the fight just checked in to see the results. Don't really care about boxing, but your stupidity is too much.

Come on now you faggots, the result was amazing and the gameplanning was genius but the fight itself was fucking horrendous to watch

>Ward talking about cruiserweight

Could he do it?

>he thinks being obese and proud of it is something worth appreciating
American expat spotted

Chill out dude, I was just making a webm for the guy. There was a lot of lag on my stream so I'm not even gonna say anything until I watch the fight again. Kovalev was probably going down anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=vComacFxdpw

ANDRE "SHOTS ON GROIN" WARD

Im starting to hate boxing but I hate mma fags even more! Why does mma have such faggot fans? I'm going back to playing video games.

No shit. But it'll be interesting. Ward will probably gather all the belts and move up. He's 33.

Jay-Zed will pay for Stevenson to get in the ring.

I'm calling out ALL the doubters on Sup Forums it's people like you people holding this country back, SOG we out here

Fuck that.

Fuck off with your
>muh KOs

It was a good fight.

Fuck no, he's not strong or rangy enough

fuck no

Fucking illiterate monkeys trying to sound intelligent then make constant spelling and grammar errors.

Ward might be a contender at Cruiserweight, but no way he'd reign supreme there like at SMW and LHW. Forget Heavyweight completely; he'd get knocked the fuck out.

Whatever happened to BKB boxing?

>biased we wuz video

no thanks

Fighting sports as a whole are fucking dead. Boxing is either hypnotically boring or rigged up the tits and MMA is a WWE tier entertainment witch diversity quotas supported only by mouthbreathing rednecks and Brazilian monkeys.

He'd go after Briedis as it's a much easier fight no way he would fight Usyk

>white on white crime
Gee I don't know, would you feel safer in Boise Idaho or in Detroit?

youtube.com/watch?v=oLo2KPWIsVk

What James Bond villain is that

90k at wembley blad

>landed less than 150 punches between them in the entire fight
>You just want to see KOs boxers doing nothing is exciting