What will Trump/Putin's relationship actually be like?

What will Trump/Putin's relationship actually be like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_w04A09k-g4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

all smiles

just as bush

>Trump/Putin
When will this meme end?

A glorious union of kebab removers and Jew blasters.

Not as good as you faggots make it out to be.

Possibly mutual respect and a common want to kill mudslimes. Other than that, don't expect a bromance.

>What will Trump/Putin's relationship actually be like?

Here's to hoping... :/

It will be extremely difficult for them to decide who deserves to be top each and every time they hook up.

Perhaps they'll wrestle for it. That's the only way to make it fair when both men are alpha as fuck.

I don't know, Trump will probably try and make a few speeches early on during Clinton's presidency but he'll fade away within the first few months

They will be pretty much the same since murrica's foreign policy towards Russia is akin to tsundere girlfriend behaviour. Whatever we do in any place on Earth, murrica pops up.
When murrica is told to fuck off it's always a big deal and considered a holy mission not to fuck off.

They will play a round of golf shirtless and instead of carts they will ride horses to their next destination.

>minarets
baka

Trump with friends thread?

Trump will lift sanctions from russia and foster a new era of of cooperation. All tensions will be disolved and russia and us relationship will be at an all time high. Too bad smart money is on the cuckhold taking the house because of the the women and black vote. And thus the destruction of america will literally happen because of the womyn and nignogs.

youtube.com/watch?v=_w04A09k-g4

>womyn

>and nignogs

Top fucking kek
Thank you senpai

They will meet. Putin can't have friends or partners only servants but Trump obviously in no position to be servants. So negative USA policies continues.

I suspect they wouldn't get along for various reasons, the most of important of which I think will be Trumps hawkishness and his reliance on advisers who will rightly tell him that Russia is a geopolitical foe of the US.

I cant speak for Russia bros, and I sure did talk a bunch of shit (deserved imo) during the Ukraine mess, but I think Trump and Putin both want everyone to win. I think the Trump/Putin relationship will be extremely beneficial to Russia/America/and by extension the world.

Won't be as chummy as with Bush, the there will be more mutual respect based on power. Obama was to big a cuck to be taken seriously.

Never