Vietnam kino

What are some good Vietnam War movies or shows that Sup Forums would recommend?

I've already seen
>Platoon
>Full Metal Jacket
>Apocalypse Now

What else should I watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MLTR9P57UEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hamburger Hill
Deer Hunter

>Vietnam kino
>post a chink

>tfw no QT NLF waifu.

Commie gooks, commie chinks, is there any real difference?

Also I dont have any Vietnam related pictures save to my phone

Thanks, friend

fuck yeah she'd get it!

jacob's ladder

>phone
>file name isn't image.jpg

>celebrating a needless war based on false pretenses that killed thousands of innocents

>you will never be executed by a qt zipperhead soldier after falling into a punji stick trap smeared with shit

kinos for this feel?

>tfw no qt Asian communist soldier gf

ill rape that bich with her own rifle

>ask Sup Forums for some Vietnam kino
>it ain't me starts playing

The thread has been nothing but meming and discussion of qt asian grills. I love you Sup Forums.

>PCF breaks down
>you walk on shore to clean the water and sand out of your M16
>see this
>'Hey G.I.!'
Wat do Sup Forums?

gratata

>to rape during the war

shes got razorblades in her vagina and/or gooks waiting to disembowel you.

>QT
>face like a squashed pumpkin
hmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=MLTR9P57UEk

BIG

WHITE

It's not Vietnam, but The Thin Red Line would probably be a good watch for what you're looking for. Amazing cinematography.

white dudes have bad taste in asian girls

Is that girl attractive to asians?

Boat People
Bullet in the Head
Combat Shock

He just through of the meme post before he had a picture to go with it.

>False pretense
Killing Communists is never a bad reason to go to war

>Thousands of innocents
Communists aren't innocent.

bump

Android shit gives long numbers a lot of the time

>hurr commies lol! am I like red foreman yet xD

literally millions died because of a global equivalent of "stop liking what I don't like!"

Literally millions more died because of a global equivalent of "start liking what I like".

You are absolutely right.

Communists killed millions of people just because they were either political dissents or were just found not valuable enough to the Party to live. Which is why they must be stopped at any opportunity.

>every communist in history can be attributed to Vietnam

just neck yourself already

Who implied that? I don't see anybody implying that.

What are you still doing shitposting on Sup Forums?

Don't you have a rally to get ready for?

>starts a war with a bunch of farmers with nothing but shit tier 20 year old russian weapons
>loses

Good Morning, Vietnam

not combat-focused but a good film that takes place in Vietnam during the war

We Were Soldiers

Step in punji pit and lose right leg below knee due to infection.

I

Some pretty nasty shit went down during the Tet Offensive, when the commies had to opportunity to round up teachers, priests, small business owners etc. but not enough time to reeducate or imprison them. That was just one month.

The sniper turns toward Rafter Man and raises her SKS carbine.

The sniper is the first Victor Charlie I've seen who was not dead, captured, or far, far away. She is a child, no more than fifteen years old, a slender Eurasian angel with dark, beautiful eyes, which, at the same time, are the hard eyes of a grunt. She's not quite five feet tall. Her hair is long and black and shiny, held together by rawhide cord tied in a bow. Her shirt and shorts are mustard-colored khaki and look new. Slung diagonally across her chest, separating her small breasts, is a white cloth tube fat with sticky reddish rice. Her B.F. Goodrich sandals have been cut from discarded tires. Around her tiny waist hangs a web belt from which dangle homemade hand grenades with hollow wooden handles, made by stuffing black powder into Coca-Cola cans, a knife for cleaning fish, and six canvas pouches containing banana clips for the AK-47 assault rifle slung on her back.

Bang. Rafter Man is firing his M-16. Bang. Bang.

The sniper lowers her weapon. She looks at Rafter Man. She looks at me. She tries to raise her weapon.
Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bullets shock flesh. Rafter Man is firing. Rafter Man's bullets are punching the life out of the sniper.

The sniper falls off the roof.