A challenging masterpiece that requires attention and patience, which most lazy listeners don't have...

A challenging masterpiece that requires attention and patience, which most lazy listeners don't have. Will be of course very underrated, even though it's by far the most creative and progressive album of 2017, as far as popular music goes. Meanwhile Sufjan Stevens' live album is AOTY on shit websites like RYM, lol. What a joke.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k7WlPcXOXX0?t=299
twitter.com/AnonBabble

please don't ruin this album for me

>Music isn't meant to be enjoyed

lol bjork. a tone death normie meme at best

I enjoy Utopia immensely. To me it combines the best elements of Biophilia (which I thought was underrated) and Vespertine.

Listen to more music. I went through an aimless experimental music phase too but have since grown up and gotten to really appreciate artists who have a good sense of melody and can write hooks.

How is a post on Sup Forums going to ruin an album for you? How are you so fragile?

Are you saying Björk doesn't have a good sense of melody or writing hooks?? :D

Listen to more Björk.

Get off this site, turn off your computer and crawl back into your safe space if you think someone else's opinion will ruin your listening experience.

Faggot.

its not but id at least like to talk about it when its not meme status.

>Bjork
>literally rhymes with spork
Nice try, Sup Forums

Everything since Triumph of a Heart is trash.

>Sufjan Stevens' live album is easily the best album of the year though

It's "Björk" though, pronounced "Bjerk" not "Bjork".

dead

>when you take the Jamiroquai pill and can never return

Of course you are gonna like it of you force yourself to it by listening to it 8 times.
It’s trash.

this is america you don't get to chose what sound "o" makes. we already gave you the y=j.

>posts Tumblr gif

GTFO normal fag, you'll never have the refined tastes to get Bjork

Does she even have extended didgeridoo solos?
youtu.be/k7WlPcXOXX0?t=299