What are some albums that start out accessible and then get more and more experimental as they go on?

What are some albums that start out accessible and then get more and more experimental as they go on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LLiapiNAJi0&t=1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hex enduction hour

also we are time is the pinnacle of music

>First track - Paperhouse
"Oh hey user this is some nice prog! I knew you liked some normal music haha!"

>Peking-O
"user please leave"

more like one and then the other but still

She Is Beyond Good And Evil isn't part of the album though. It's a single that started getting out there in later rereleases.

Holy fuck I somehow never knew that. I can't imagine the album not starting with She is Beyond Good and Evil. Learning that makes me feel weird

All this time I thought OP was refering that it starts with Thief of Fire and I was thinking Thief of Fire is not really that accessible

The band just wanted to do some crazy shit but their label made them do some pop songs too so it would be more commercial.

WHERE THERE’S A WILL
THERE HAS GOT TO BE A WAY

youtube.com/watch?v=LLiapiNAJi0&t=1s

Neu! goes in fits and starts, but I'd say the first track is definitely the most accessible. Animals by Pink Floyd is also a contender.

Houdini by melvins. It’s pretty accessible throughout but spread eagle beagle is basically telling you to fuck off (Kurt cobain is on percussion there)

The first two Velvet Underground

They countered them with Infinity and Irene Papas.

>throat singing begins

how do i enjoy this album Sup Forums

Is that really a new album? I swear i have seen that exact image somewhere else.

Also, the velvet underground is an obvious one

stop being a pleb

its from the 70s my guy

Starts off with catchy bubblegum rock and ends with an industrial suite