Jude Lawcore

With the Young Pope set to push Jude Law over the top at long last as a big name actor, after years of tolling away in obscurity, what are some essential Jude Law-core films one absolutely has to see?

Talented Mr Ripley
Closer
A.I.

>obscurity
who the fuck doesn't know jude law?

also

road to perdition
sherlock holmes

thats a big chin

Gattaca

The Talented Mr Ripley

Side Effects

AI

eXistenz

Cold Mountain

He's basically an obscure ass actor who keeps getting roles in films no one watches.

Chris Rock even did a huge bit about him at the Oscars when he hosted a couple of years back when he was talking about that year's releases and how no one goes to his films and basically going off on "who the fuck is this guy?"....

Isn't Cold Mountain a horrible film? Seem to recall it being widely shitted on when it first came out

It's a horrible film but in a campy sort of way.....

Enemy at the Gates

the young poop

I've never met a person who didn't know who jude law was. he was a list in the early 00s

> dom hemmingway not mentioned
plebs

The british submarine movie, 7/10 breddy gud

Motherfucker he was the leading man in like 100 movies in the early 2000s.

Are you telling me you were too dumb to get that joke?

Jude Law has been great for a long time. I think people know this, even if he's not in cape shit.

Young Pope is amazing. He will win awards.

Don't know about a 2nd season though. "The first season had a budget of approximately $45 million."

This will probably be the first TV show that I re-watch.

Looks fun

I just watched him recently in Side Effects.

Decent movie. Nice full nude of Rooney Mara where she doesn't look like a degenerate.

The latter half of young pope was boring as fuck, though. Hardly anything happened.

I want his hat

Do you think he's ever considered hair implants?

hold your tongue you massive plebe, open your eyes