Why did a single, adult male live alone in a family style home in a residential neighbourhood?

Why did a single, adult male live alone in a family style home in a residential neighbourhood?

He was a serial killer and hid bodies in the crawl space

I'm a single adult male living alone in a 2 bedroom house

He inherited the house from his parents and never moved out.

> Character literally named "Memey"
Did she symbolize Sup Forums before it existed?

I bought a 4 bedroom house when I was single and 25 years old. Held onto it for a few years to avoid capital gains, homestead exemption kept the taxes low and flipped it making 105k in profit. Used that money to get my Master's degree.

it's his parents house. do you even drew carey?

Mimi was the original pepe

Its safer living in an area like that then an area with niggers and fags

How's your job at McDonalds going?

I swear, as a kid I thought she was Drew Carey in drag--like Martin Lawrence or Eddie Murphy's characters.

cant remember if this show was good or not

The first few seasons were pretty great, but like most sitcoms it just ran too long.

memey was the original SJdub

is it worth it to marathon? i wouldn't mind if it was comfy and consistently funny

If you do, I'd stop when Drew changes companies to some tech place (around season six or seven if I remember correctly).

Still watchable, but not up to par with the rest of it.

He bought it from his parents. Did you even watch the show?

He also Broke his dick when he was suppose to hook up with Kate for the first time, and only his Labrador consoled him for it.

Im a single adult male living in a 4 bedroom house.

me too.

i also saw promos for seinfeld and thought Kramer was like Jerry's crazy alt-ego. like i thought adults watched a live-action freakazoid when i went to bed

the hair.
that's kinda awesome.

He also missed out on a threeway with two chicks when he fell asleep from taking cold medicine.

What was this show even about?

thanks user, im gonna pull the trigger and watch it

I miss when Drew Carey was big on tv, he seems like one of the few genuinely good guys in Hollywood and I always loved seeing him on Whose Line

>Scenes from a Hat
>"little known facts about Drew Carey"
>"Did you know that Drew and Mimi were played by the same actor?"

I don't remember Mimi removing all the Cliffracers from Vvardenfell

That show had the best one liners

They really drastically changed stuff around that time.

Kramer is a time traveler, and he's Jerry from the future. Didn't you get that?