The fall of white men

White men, your time has come to an end. We "minorities" are taking over and breeding you out. Look at blacks for example, they control pop culture and your children's minds: youtube.com/watch?v=JuTsr77xJY0

Also take Mexicans, they're in charge of your agriculture. ByE BYE WHITEY!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wPLP8B5G3-I
youtube.com/watch?v=rutETGoFHk0
youtube.com/watch?v=EmTz7EAYLrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For now

More like forever. You're race won't exist in a few centuries.

>things I desperately wish were true, the post

Not at all pathetically edgy.

Black people have been lied about for far too long! We built the pyramids and may other wonders.

youtube.com/watch?v=wPLP8B5G3-I

>White race dies off
>Only shitskins left
>No one left to support them
>Whole world turns turd world
>Everyone goes back to prehistoric times
>Disease kills off the remaining

Good job anons.

Hahah Please! Blacks can do alright by ourselves. It's you whites that are always interferring and stopping our progress. Learn your history.

Your time is ending. Trump will never win because he's an arrogant racist

>Niggers
>Work

Top kek user. Africa really turned into a modern society, didn't it?

If it weren't for your ancestors you'd still be there starving to death.

Africa could have been a monumental empire until the whites and muslims kept attacking them

WE

Chinknadian here. The kindness and work of nordic whites is the only thing keeping this shitshow afloat. Once the jews breed out every blue eyed northern european blood in the world, then the lower races will turn on each other and the whole circus will fall apart. It's pretty dumb of the jews to globalize the world. When in the end it's going to be poo in loos, spics and chinks they're going to be ruling over once whitey has been bred out.

What is Every country with a black majority? all you have to do is look

When white men leave, modern civilization leaves with them.

Us whiteboiz stand no chance against superior bbc

>white people will be a minority in america in 2040

>there will also be more white people alive in 2040 than any other time in history

>Africa
>Empire

Pick one.

The only good thing Africa did was sell their own race off as slaves. Even they didn't want you. Kek

>Do you know the worst thing about being a nigger compared to other shitskins?

You're the only race that can be identified as a "white male" if you commit a crime. That's why cops are ordered to kill you on the spot.

>"Dindu noffins'"

WUZ

First off blacks don't control shit,most blacks can't even pay thier bills. The probability that they are the manipulating power behind the pop culture industry is astranomical.... the are owned by the jews, the same slaves they have always been just in a different form. Blacks are pawns in a bigger game.

White boys are finished, they nourish grown foreign men with their home, food, and wifes pussy.

Are you retarded blacks haven't been able to do shit by themselves, Africa is a prime example of that. Richest continent in the world, and in a constant state of war, famine, and political turmoil. Blacks destroy anything they touch that isn't ruled and protected by a white man,an asian, or a jew...

>ByE BYE WHITEY!
Said the jews in 1920...

haha! whip crackera btfo! just look at africa, and south africa specially oh and Rwanda and syria and Ethiopia!
ruully macks chu tink mane

Haiti was colonized by whites. Again proving my point!

You bought into the white mans propaganda!

Uh what about Ethiopia and GHANA? Ignorant!

Nothing you said was proveable with facts. You have so much hate and it makes you ignorant.

Yes Blacks are the face of pop culture. We took your spot.

youtube.com/watch?v=rutETGoFHk0

Black women are the
best looking women

Yes all caused by white corporations puppetting the governments.

So hateful

bump

And there you have so many white boiz trying to pretend to BE black. SAD!

So true whites are inferior and wish they could be black.

>Haiti was colonized by whites

That's the fucking point to dumb fuck when under white control it had government, agriculture, law, civility....
Blacks genocide the whites in haiti,because they felt oppressed....
Haiti now has famine,war,rape,poverty,and disease and one of the most shit economies on the planet fucking autist you niggers ruin anything given to you, you don't move forward on your own you regress.....

>proving my point

So your point was niggers destroy everything that is best for them when they are not controlled by white or as a in interest?

>we would have been great
>got conquered and subjugated by like 10 white guys

>Typical liberal
>Gets BTFO
>"Not an argument"

Typical nigger to lazy and stupid to figure it out himself.

>"Muh Narrative"

>all the liberals breed themselves out
>white reclude to enclosed area
>whites become hateful once again

Nigger please you niggera genocided white farmers out of Africa because you believed the land belonged to you,we left.
Africa lost 80% of its agriculture resulting in famine fucking niggers... but that's whites fault as well

Someday you'll look up and whisper "save us"

And there will be no one to answer because dumb niggers in power will have institutionalized black-on-white hate crimes as some kneejerk form of affirmative action

Good luck without us, faggot.

Who says the white system of society works for minorities! You're subjectively using white interaction and value systems a positive for non-whites. Those people lived peacefully in simple tribes.

>tfw american of burrito descent

Pls American white people, dont die out, you've done great things and most of you are easy on the eyes.

Also, you're usually tall and I'm tall, don't leave in this sea of mexishit manlets pls

IQ is subjective.

So wait
Youre agreeing that white people are better?
If all it took was whitey coming to your cunt-ry then youre going to have no chance in our lands even if it seems we are down and out.
The great thing about this is that if we lose we still win, and well watch from above as you enjoy having no food. When you get hungry and have to turn on your fellow nigger just remember that there will be white people laughing at you from above

Whites used stolen technology from the chinese, such as gun powder.

Way to kiss ass.

So we should of left you alone in your African tribes? Niggers have never had peace any country controlled by blacks
Is poverty stricken and war torn, follow that up with your own corrupt nigger politicians using thier countries resources for thier own gains, and using famine to genocide religious minorities....

Yeah you fucks do a hell of a job on your own..... lived in peace my fucking ass

Blacks lived peacefully in their lands before external intervention.

Oh really? What about Ehtiopia?

Are you retarded? Do you know the history of your people at all? This is why everyone thinks niggers are retarded.

This relarionship is symbiotic familia, I grew up in a nigger neighborhood and I'd like to see all that bullshit contained in those neighborhoods.

You can't deny that whites did some amazing shit.

The true conformist are you people.

>GHANA
>Successful beyond British colonialisation

There's a reason it's no longer called the Gold Coast

>Ethiopia

Another primary example of a country run into the ground by niggers....

>muh comformity
>I'm a special snowflake dammit!

Nah I just look at history objectively, I'd look at ancient nigger history for their exploits but most of them couldn't even develop a written language.

dat nigga has FAS

>Facts are racist when they don't follow my narrative

Liberals love to suck minorities cocks to get their votes. They don't care about facts they just care about what makes them happy.

Is this an ameican thing? Blacks here still think whitey is on top

Niggers have thier own branch

The jews have manipulated american blacks into thinking they are special and deserved special treatments because of slavery, and that they have a rich history and they are not a blight on every single country they are in.....

"Muh slavery"

Ethiopia has survived against your attacks for centuries.

Thanks

Brain size means nothing. Neanderthals had larger brains.

Lies and who says a mud hut isn't ideal?

Lies! Blacks are taking over power roles look at the facts

BUMP

Site a source for any of that nonsense and you screaming lies because of "muh feelings" is hilarious

>mud huts iz ideal

Nigger logic

gosh i sure can't wait to live in the nigger empire global favela

Blacks destroy themselves with no intervention from any other race.

This is a sad historical fact, and you know it to be true as well as I do.

>Look at blacks for example, they control pop culture and your children's minds:
You mean jews control them.

my sides

well you think any race survives in the end theyre all gonna get mixed up eventually or humankind just extincts

Kek

Not True you guys put crack and drugs in our communities.

No blacks like 2 chainz

No blacks will always continue because we have original genes

Yes I can and maybe mud hits are good. When you guys move to an isolated forest and live in a shack it's called being independent but when blacks decide to separate from the world, you consider it primitive. DOUBLE STANDARD MUCH

How dare you make fun of a man with a disease!

Why you gotta put kids in your racist trash ideology

>says yes I can
>doesn't name shit
>proceeds to argue that civilization was forced on them and not offered

Nigger logic

Your own people were the ones who sold you into slavery.

Your own people are the one that convince your children to join gangs and kill other black kids.

Your own people are the ones who choose to glorify ignorance rather than take responsibility and teach themselves to be better, day to day.

When whitey is gone, who are you going to blame?

Please provide credible sources.

Maybe it's reported more because blacks care more about health and sex? Gosh you're such a subjective cis patriarch

bump

You and I both know thats bullshit, friend.

This. Niggers are a cancer and will only realize how goddamned stupid they are when whitey is gone. And there Is no one left to leach off.

Goodluck convincing Asia not to purge you with fire.

>care more about health
Omg I lost....

>provide credible sources

The bureau of justice statistics
And the US Department of justice aren't credible sources...

Did you read the header kek

Nigger logic

SERIOUS: do mexicans hate blacks?

>american of burrito descent
that's not actually a thing

kek. Mexicans aren't "in charge" of shit. We pay them cents on the dollar to pick fruit.

Similarly you don't "control" anything, the Jews who own your record contracts do. Or are you not aware that every famous nigger to have ever been in a movie has been forced to act gay in a dress for the Kikes' entertainment? Dave Chapelle has talked about it, so have others.

You're still slaves, you've just been allowed the illusion of control because that makes you better consumers. Don't buy a house or an education, you dumb coon, buy spinning rims and menthol cigarettes and alcohol that's beyond your means.

Then when you end up as a 55-year old (ancient by negro standards) unemployed welfare rat, the buildup of chemicals in your blood from years of grape drink and malt liquor will shut down your liver and you will die--just before collecting social security.

We have this on lock so hard, did you never listen to Tupac? He was the last one who understood just how fucked niggers are in America. You literally NEVER had a chance.

You want proof? Your first "black" president wasn't African America, he was a child of Kenyan nobility. You know what his ancestors did?
They sold your ancestors to us. You elected a slave master to represent you, and you cheered for him. That is how hard we have conquered your perception of reality.

Honestly the user I'm arguing with probably isn't even black and probably just trolling from his constant use of nigger logic. But it's fun to post this shit in case other blacks come in this thread

> Look at blacks for example, they control pop culture and your children's minds:
The ones in control are rich old white men (yes, and you, schlomo) who produce all that crap.

Yes,if whites die out...Mexicans will genocide them and wont give a fuck

Everybody knows the government lies!

Only the ones who have been brainwashed by crackers

Yeah right! Look at Beyonce and Jay Z. Billionaire couple! Both came from poverty.

No what about LA Reid

doesn't fact #1 conflict with fact #5?

>Mugabe tells white farmers never to come back.png

Good. Homosapiens have done nothing but fuck up the planet

why do you respond to b8 threads Sup Forums?

By "in charge of agriculture" you mean working minimum wage or less doing manual labor all day for a white man.

lmao

>Mexicans IN CHARGE of ags

>not used as field workers and day laborers controlled by white men

What have I seen my whole life then?

youtube.com/watch?v=EmTz7EAYLrs

HOL UP HOL UP

>the lesser races are trying to take over
Don't they know that they'll starve and die without whites to provide for then?

Don't they look at Afrika and or Mexico and see how fucking stupid their own race is?

>everyone knows the government lies

So anything you don't agree with is lies? Do you have sources to counter?

It's charged with a felony vs prison time
Takes into account aqquitals and plea deals...