Why are Japanese girls such perfect goddesses?

Why did evolution make men of all races feel attracted to Asian girls? Why would evolution do this, Sup Forums? Who would benefit from this? I thought evolution is supposed to make sense? Isn't this unfair for black women and unfair for white men that have to compete with a way higher number of people, not to mention Japanese men which are so afraid people could steal their women, they don't allow any immigrants?

Why couldn't evolution just make all women equally attractive for their respective male counterpart? Why did evolution make black women so unattractive?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>French eloquence

>attractive asians
>being attracted to small slant-eyed boys
srsly? I thought its just a meme. its a meme, right?

No, why would you pollute the proud Yamato Race with your weak cucked genes?

Don't listen to this guy. This is not what little boys in Germany look like.

Sadly.

Meant to quote

Are you that creep staring at the Nip babes?

>girl
>she

So Sup Forums, what's up with that imbalance? Why are Asians so much hotter? And then, at the same time, they give Asian men such small penises. Why does nature do this?

Who can judge me?

Who are you talking about I dont see anybody.

>Why did evolution make men of all races feel attracted to Asian girls?
pretty sure all races are attracted to all mainstream races, except black

The small Asian 'dick' is just a meme, unless applied to Southeast Asians or Indians

Nah.
The average asian looks plain as fuck.

Kill your self ugly weeaboo virgin

Japanese women find you just as repulsive as White women do

what does the sign mean? 'call me'?

Subtract Anglo Europeans, and white's are the most attractive.

Why are you wasting your time then, instead of going to Nihon to slay the Samurai with your obviously inferior Gaijin 'messer'?

Some genes are present in males and females and affect development. In asians these genes are optimised towards females and in blacks males.

Whites are somewhere imbetween.

That's not average.

It's obviously not a meme. I don't like this fact either but being delusional doesn't help anyone. Blacks do have bigger dicks on average than whites and Asians have smaller dicks.

That's also why black girls tend to have bigger tighs/bottom and store more fat there and Asians tend to have no butt. The bigger the penis, the more likely it is thrusts could cause harm to the girl. Hence the padding.

Those "girls" are gangsta and shieet

>nips
>not a thicc SEA

it's like you're homosexual or something

as a matter of fact, I do have jungle fever

no its
>My teeth can rotate forward 90 degrees
that or
>Asian male penises are *this* long

How can British women even compete ?

>instead of going to Nihon
he already tried

Hell no
Does America have that shit taste in women?

>Inferring your obvious inferiority to the Negro
>Prepping the Bull
Fucking Cuck

Anglos are just Germanic Celts genetically though. Not really different from French or Germans.

i want those toes in my mouth

Good taste she is my phone background

You must be very delusional if you believe those are somehow the average.

Hell, just google "Japans street people" and you will always end up with pictures that show girls much hotter than those.

You can easily find some goddesses in this picture if you would give them the right make-up, clothes and lighting. It's shitty weather in this picture and I guess most girls don't care what they look like at this moment, you can still see which girls could be goddesses. Those are average Japanese girls.

>That's not average.

seeThat is what your average Asian looks like. If you want prettier Asians go further south to places like Thailand and Singapore.

they would fit perfectly between your teeth

The only nip girls you see are the highest representatives of their race.

Just one example.

>More toes for you

Delusional virgin weeaboo. Here is a representative random sample of your pure "waifus".

Average French woman related

Of course Ameribro, if one country on Sup Forums understands Asian superirity it's Americans.

We should all racemix with them.

Asians > whites > Hispanics > blacks

That's evolution.

I garantee you you will not find such specimen like pic related in France or Germany (that isn't a disguised anglo trying to pass for a native)

>Why are Japanese girls such perfect goddesses?
Sadly because plastic surgery, make up and photoshop.

>Mongoloid face
>Ugly as fuck needs 10 layers of make up and plastic surgery to hide it

They attract numales. Enjoy your manlet half gook son.

Insane weeaboo permavirgin cuckposter. You will always be a virgin. Even the most hideous asian woman will ever be interested in you

They also, like Anglos, have 10 pounds of makeup on.
Koreans (and also beginning to tread in China) just get plastic surgery.

>implying this is any more real

THIS ISNT LIKE MY CHINESE CARTOONS AT ALL!

Holy shit my dick.

I want to impregnate this so badly.

Fucking Bangcock

I love that Sup Forums finally agrees that Asian girls are the best.

We have so many Japanese girls here lately, love it. And if someone posts a white girls thread we get them deleted or mods delete them anyway.

such a funny meme, my turkish friend

People are finally starting to realize that Japanese are less attractive than Koreans, Vietnamese, and even Chinese.

>implying I wouldn't choose the burqa

Asians have no place in a jewish world the talmud says filth like them are fit to be slaves lower than negros

>Yes, produce this

do not refer to women as "goddesses"

Of course, you Americans understand this. Most Asian girls thread here are made by you. Love your work.

It's white girls that are cucking this world, voting for leftist politicians, cheating on us, being degenerates, obeying slut culture (twerking).

Enjoy your 5'5 son with a downsyndrome face.

You do know that
Taiwanese>Japan=HK>Singapore>Mainland China>Vietnam>Thailand>Rest of IndoChina>Pinoyland=Malay=Indon
right?

This explains why we're fleeing to england - WE'RE THE RIGHTFUL CITIZENS UPHOLDING BRITISH TRADITIONS OF DENTAL CARE

Kill your self cuck poster

A massively well-funded study of over 100,000 schoolchildren found that “Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

One study found that White-Asian mixes had a 2x higher rate of being “diagnosed with a psychological disorder, such as anxiety, depression or substance abuse.”
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

Japanese

why are they all squinting like that

>Asian_Half

That's a Korean with plastic surgery.

They are not doing it on purpose

>implying

Fuck that noise, japanese girls are objectively the cutest. Your tastes are objectively shit if you think otherwise. This is not debatable.

you ruined the joke

>People are finally starting to realize that Japanese are less attractive than sculpted plastic.
FTFY

>not accepting fat flips are the hottest thing on the planet

Weeaboos like you are the reason why I think that two nukes weren't enough.

Fags corrupted by japanese culture are no better than numales.

They're not
Fuck off weebshit yellow fever faggot
you do know JAV girls don't look like the average population

Amazing.

Post more, Ameribro.

Love how Sup Forums realized mixing with Asians is the apex.

A Good Goy pays his debts.
>Implying this cuck can actually survive in Asia

Go Work off the rest of your debt, You Worthless Balkan Niggers

I saw some really good videos on mless the other day of some tiny chinese teacher with this tall white guy with a large penis
Would recommend, its called anonymous chinese teacher or something

Because they are not allowed to wear make up in school.

Japanese do not have good bodies on average. Certain regions of mainland Chinese have the best proportions.

Far-right = best everytime.

Taiwan>Japan
That's why they got occupied right ?

Go look up Leili Koshi

Why are numales attracted to literally retarded / down syndrome facial features?

Is it natural selection that matches weak genetics?

Sorry, but no. You are wrong I am right how does it feel to be on the wrong side of history.

>Why are Japanese girls such perfect goddesses?
>image is a Chinese girl
ayyyyyyyy lmao.

Then you should leave Sup Forums. Most people hare agree white girls are inferior, even mods.

I bet if I would have made the same thread but with "white girls" instead of "Asian girls", the thread would get deleted by mods and I would get banned.

Mods hate you and your shittaste. You are bluepilled.

Yeah but overall I see more petite QTs there than in Korea

>same piss-skin shilling for soulless chink ""''''beauty"""""

why are your birth rates going down then?
if they were as hot as you say then wouldn't they be going up or at least stabilize?

I want to marry a Japanese girl.

Post one that never had slit surgery.

>Be Chink
>Be at the very bottom
Feels good man

Love how Sup Forums finally understands the Aryan meme is retarded. Whites should mix with Asians, it leads to the actual übermensch.

Why? She behaves like a white slut and doesn't even talk Japanese.

I keep saying this to people. Japanese women are nowadays sought after because they actually act very feminine. How they talk, walk, sit and what they expect out of relationships (very traditional). Men deep down want that more than anything, and feminism has ruined that over here.

It's crowded as fuck here I'm happy to see population go down.

M8 those are older jap women.

KEK MY GENETICS UP SENPAI