Does Sup Forums have any favorite actor quotes?

Does Sup Forums have any favorite actor quotes?

>muh Randian philisophy

I knew tv is fucking quoteless and only cared about actresses feets.

>I can excuse everything but boredom. Boring people don't have to stay that way

"Come on man, I'll jerk you off!"

-John Travolta

It isn't randian as much as its "one strong person can't fight off 20 weak people."

Nah, it's pretty fucking Nietzschean ("""Randian""") and you didn't understand the quote at all, most likely.

Dude, you really do need to tone it down if you want response.

So Marlene Dietrich was a quitter?

QED

"LITTLE WHITE DICKS!"

-Louis CK

roflmao

No, she just didn't hang out with losers.

>top tier scientist
>renowned inventor
>great actress
>incredibly beautiful
My ultimate waifu

>>muh Randian philisophy

The funny thing is how Sup Forums likes to fight Rand's rehetoric as if they have become "enlightened" beyond it, as of its a childish ideal you've moved past.
But you are EXACTLY the shit she was talking about; Narrow-minded sheeple taught in infancy that there is only 1 way to live (go to school, get a career, be a human workhorse, die after teaching your kids the same). I mean, the autists of Sup Forums COULD NOT be any more casual. You all sit around and cry and fucking cry all day about women and jobs that you can't get because you are lazy and useless on top of that, and you act like you are outside the system instead of just being at the bottom of it. You bitter, useless, uncontributing punks that make fun of anyone who wants to think are literally EXACTLY what she predicted would be the footsoldiers of the morality of the many.

>plagiarize Zamyatin
>gain credibility
>plagiarize Hugo
>plagiarize Nietzsche
>accrue cult
>make nonsensical appeals to Aristotle because your cult members like him
>write books underscoring how rape is okay and how trading up is okay because you personally like to be raped and enjoy cheating on your husband with younger men
>secretly accept medicare and social security
>movie adaptations are critically panned and have to beg for donations for funding like worthless bums on the street
>intellectual heirs supported tea party and opposed a true businessman hero who will drain the swamp
>pseudonym is a byword for joke in academia
Where did it all go wrong?

Lol thanks for making my point, literally never seen a dissenter have a solid argument but what do you expect from the dumbest of society

um excuse me but I'm bleeding the system dry by taking welfare and being a NEET

Dagny dumping Rearden for Galt will never not be hilarious to me no matter how much you 0/10 troll respond to my glorious posts, sorry.

>drumpf supporter talking shit about anyone else promoting rape and cheating

>opposed a true businessman hero who will drain the swamp
kek

you mean triggering because you know you couldnt keep a woman either so think "trading up" is bad

No, no, it has nothing to do with me; the funny bit is that she laid out the morality of such behavior and then executed it in her inner circle.

Not quite Auditing Process R2-45-tier uproarious, but still very fucking funny. Every time.

So the weak are more powerful than the strong?

You are a special kind of stupid. Idgaf about atlas shrugged or Ann rand, every copy of that book can burn in the same hellfire she resides in. She is still right about a few things, and you have done nothing to disargue them except meme about trump and some gay book romance only you care about.

She had very bitchy personality
But yes, she's my waifu too
'Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid' - her best quote, good description of women in general

I think her performance of Scarlett O'Hara is the most realistic performance of women yet. Bitchy, annoying and self centered.

Eugenics in a single quote.

homegirl just wanted some dick what of it

I think it's fascinating that we live in a culture where someone who believes magical hell exists can call someone else stupid. I suppose if Harry Potter were written 2,000+ years old you'd be making similar statements about wizards.

Literally an incompatible idea with military training, military comraderie and military institutions in general.

"the weak are stronger than the strong" - some german whore

perfect woman

*tips*

>can't refute his well-made point so he posts a shitty reddit meme without even including a somewhat funny neckbeard with a fedora picture

Kill yourself

damn
bitch is more than looks huh

Yeah we all worship Prince Genji as a god and totally don't know it's a work of fiction.

Where do I start with her?

Oh, that's from him.