>both walking back to dorm, stumble and fall
>laugh and make out on the ground
>asks if he can finger her, she says yes
>starts fingering her
>gets queasy
>stands up, walks over somewhere to throw up
>random guy starts yelling at him in foreign language, acting aggressive
>he runs in fear for his safety, gets tackled

Now we've all heard that these two Swedes were walking by, saw what was going on, started watching with curiosity and humor until they realized the girl was unconscious, at which point they said something and Turner statred running, realizing he got caught. Clearly the jury believed the Swedes, since they convicted Turner. I'm guessing the judge might hold Turner's story to be somewhat credible though, considering the light, almost non-existent sentence. Could the truth be somewhere in the middle?

And does anyone have a link to the Swedes' statements?
link to Turner's statement: news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/brock-turners-full-statement-is-released/news-story/6e8980061b4082b843404967fc4e2764

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/california-state-house-recall-judge-aaron-persky
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/violent-crime/rape
youtube.com/watch?v=uLS_HARAYZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Captain Sweden was displeased with his skin color

I don't find it hard to believe his story. It sounds like a drunk hook up. If she was fully unconscious then that complicates things but it sounds like she gave consent to leave with him, I don't think he dragged her out of the party against her will

DONT LINGER WITH THE FINGER

IF this is true, then 6m is pretty fair. He will still have sex offender plastered all over his name for ever.

the big thing that bothers me is that people claim "the swedes saw him raping her"

if there were 2 EYEWITNESSES who saw him fucking an unconcious woman, he would not get 4 months. It would be years. Pretty sure they saw him, the nearly naked girl, and assumed he raped her. He admitted to fingering her, and since there are 2 eyewitnesses who claim she was unconcious, boom sexual assault.

>says he's innocent
>better believe it user

Here's the petition to remove the judge:

change.org/p/california-state-house-recall-judge-aaron-persky

Hear me out.

We made it illegal for people to drive while drunk.

This lowered the drink driving accident rates.

Why not make it illegal for men and women to fornicate while drunk?

People would complain, sure, but you would probably lower the instances of rape.

According to the Swedes they saw him on top of her, she was unresponsive, and he was dry humping her.

It's not about people being drunk.

It's about someone who isn't drunk ("he could run and speak without slurring"), abusing someone who is.

This is disgusting and most vile.

unresponsive is an interesting term. were her eyes closed? was she not responding to their swedish chef speak? I've been drunk as fuck before and didnt respond to people because I wanted them to leave me alone.

Not saying the boy is innocent, but he got fucked by a bad situation. Both were very drunk, both were not capable of making sound judgments and decisions. Only boy is punished.

Holy shit that statement is such a load of shit. He conveniently asked her if he could finger her? He conveniently had to go throw up right as the swedes arrived? She was not unconscious?

Alcohol has been a sex potion for more than 2000 years. No thanks

That isnt the problem the problem is rape hysteria aka modern salem witch trials, the only answer is to record every sex secretly.

>you would probably lower the instances of rape.

no you wouldn't because "i regret fucking him last night while i was being a drunk slut and I shouldn't be responsible for my own actions" doesn't equal "rape"

I'm not saying I believe it, I'm wondering if maybe there's a grain of truth to it considering the light sentence. I think he's probably a guilty entitled fratboy scumbag, but I'll be damned if that statement doesn't sound plausible and similar to drunk situations I've been in.

Also worth mentioning that he wasn't actually convicted of rape, the charges of which were dropped. He was convicted of assault with intent to commit rape of an intoxicated woman, sexually penetrating an intoxicated person with a foreign object, and sexually penetrating an unconscious person with a foreign object.

I've asked girls if they want me to finger them during make out sessions. I don't think it's that uncommon a thing. Probably he's just trying to cover his ass but it's certainly not implausible.

It doesn't.

Passing out and getting abused behind a dumpster does.

Strong womyn won't shut up about this on kikebook. Don't know why I still have one

its not as implausible as you think, i could have easily been in Brocks situation in my first year of uni.
> Friday night, been studying hard all day and want to relax
> drinking with new roommates at the frat house
> only place with housing since i came for spring semester
> enjoying being at a party for once in my life, confidence is growing
> see 7.5/10 qt, decide 'fuckit' and go over to talk to her
> mfw she is actually super cool, and down to earth, albeit a bit drunk
> make ballsy attempt to kiss her thanks to +5 CHA alcohol boost
> Start making out
> Remember alpha training from plebbit
> Stop kissing, break off, make up some excuse to leave and talk to someone else
> Milling around the party
> Find her later, ask her to come for a walk
> She agrees
> boner.exe
> Drunk me wants to find somewhere secluded before this girl realizes im a beta
> talking. Hold hands. Pull her closer. Slide hand under her shirt as kissing.
> Diversity training from high school kicks in, worriedly ask if she is okay.
> she happilly says yes, laughs
> touch her boob.
> Feelsgoodman.jpg
> Realize that she is drunk
> Realize she cannot give informed consent
> Panic when i realize i could get charged with sexual assault
> "What's wrong user?"
> make up some bullshit, plaster on a smile
> Get her number, walk back to the party and return her to her friends

It ended up being fine for me, but i can eaaaaaaaaasily see how we could have progressed to finger banging in the bushes, meanwhile i am barely aware that she is not as conscious as she was before. Someone walking in on me in that situation? I dont know if i would run, but i wouldnt rule it out, panicking as you realize you inadvertently just became the boogeyman of the SJW movement.
>>

>maybe there's a grain of truth

It's not. It's basically his father is well-connected, and the judge is a Stanford alumni frat-boy like himself.

It's (rich) white privilege.

Every defendant will produce a statement that pleads innocence in the most believable ways. However, the witness testimony is very clear:

>woman was unconscious
>he wasn't even drunk (could run and and speak without slurring)

1)
I don't believe this

2)
Even if it were true, the dumb bitch decided to drink too much and pass out. She deserved it. I am 100% serious. She deserved it like all your women deserve it for voting and demonstrating for "rapefugees welcome"

Pussy pass: denied.

>he wasn't actually convicted of rape

He was convicted of "attempting rape", and "penetrating someone with a finger" and "penetrating someone with a foreign object".

But this is rape, by definition:

>The revised UCR definition of rape is: Penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/violent-crime/rape

>things that never happened

It's not a pussy pass.

I've been drunk and passed out. Certainly wouldn't have liked that someone abused me. Nobody does.

Except in most of these cases both of the parties are drunk. If intoxicated people can't make rational decisions while intoxicated, we should prohibit them from engaging in potentially damaging activities (just like driving).

Outlaw sexual contact while intoxicated and lower the rates of sexual assault. Seems pretty straightforward.

And rape has been a problem as long as that too.

Pretty sure that's illegal anyway.

Well, it does now, so why not introduce new laws to respond to this new social standard?

According to Bernie, every woman wants that

reminder that this is the type of ultimate betalord fedora that we see standing in the background staring at the ground in the european feminist, antifa, and rapefugee welcome protests

Then don't go to a fucking party and get drunk, skank. What do you think is going to happen?

It's not like a nice dinner and a glass of wine at a classy restaurant or something.

No one's talking about bernout, you obsessed commie.
Stick to the dumb faggot in the op.

He is guilty. 12 people convicted him 36 times. (3 counts that each juror returned a guilty verdict for)Get over it

>I've been drunk and passed out.

then you deserve everything that happened to you because you lack self control and responsibility

>hurr durr I can go do whatever I want with no consequences. I'm a nigger!

I once got drunk, roofied and came out of my haze being molested by an extremely attractive girl.

I didn't regret that at all.

It was kind of weird though, I will grant you that.

>get drunk, skank.

I'm a guy you moron.

If you've never been passed-out drunk, then you missed something in life. But you're a Sup Forums virgin writing inane comments, so I guess you haven't.

Judge is up for re-election this fall.
Good luck, Persky.

you can run and not everyone slurs when they're drunk, I've blacked out on numerous occasions, I usually wake up in bed but I can be pretty active still. One time I got back on this tower with my friends, so I had the fucking ability to walk up the stairs and when I came back I was like fuck me act normal, so I asked this girl to what school she goes to and she told me I had asked her 3 times already. One time I went ape shit on my friend because I was lighting the cigarette the wrong way and he tried to help me. This next time woke up at a friends house he told me that I was being a cunt the whole night, can't remember shit.

>If you've never been passed-out drunk, then you missed something in life.

Troll or stupid: you decide
>I pick both

Could have happened to me as well, user
>Saturday night, fraternity is throwing a party
>See a 7/10 red head (so an 8-8.5/10 for me), both of us were pretty drunk, and we kick it off
>Frat Bro: "user, your turn to watch the door."
>Fuck, but the chick is hanging around and we just make out the entire time
>Shift is over, and the girl asks me to fuck her, and I suddenly start sweating bullets
>Her two friends suddenly appear, and I dumped her onto them
>Hear two weeks later she filed a rape report on another fraternity a week after my house's party.
Dodged a bullet there

everyone is responsible of themselves but it doesn't mean we are allowed to break the law

>going to protests

shiggy diggy

Only would ever go to TTIP protests.

>This next time woke up at a friends house he told me that I was being a cunt the whole night, can't remember shit.
Did you go around and ask for stories of your drunken stupor? If not, you missed out on some grand lulz

He's ugly as sin tho. Prolly a rapist himself.

>going to protests
which one is you?

There's some solid advice they need to be telling young men now.

>If you're drunk, do not engage in any sexual activity

>If she's drunk, do not be alone with her or engage in any sexual activity

At best give them your number/facebook and contact them when you're both sober. Not worth the potential headaches.

Think of it like driving a car. Leave the keys at home.

Going out drinking? Keep the dick in the pants.

This is why your country is Cucked dumbass. Two drunk adults fuck around and the woman claims rape and you defend her. You're a piece of shit. Maybe this slut shouldn't be getting black out drunk in the middle of a frat party and consenting to getting finger blasted. Dumb fucking Kraut

Just because you never leave your cheeto crusted neckbeard nest mean everyone on Sup Forums is a faggot. Not saying the kid didn't make some bad decisions, hell, he probably did get off a bit easy thanks to his dads connections, but given the ridiculous narrative pushing of the media, i'm inclined to be a bit skeptical that such a stereotypical example of white privilege/rape culture isnt getting at least partially manipulated by the talking heads.

> B-but what if he was black?

Then Sup Forums would reeeeeeee about their white wimmin being raped by subhumans like the autistic faggots that you are, and this wouldnt even make the news.

Plenty of people break the law. It up to you to show enough good judgment to not break the law yourself as well as not hang out with people who break the law, don't drink yourself to the point of passing out around them etc.

You're damn right I've been blackout drunk before, but it was always around decent friends who took good care of me.

>he wasn't even drunk
The police report says he was intoxicated

Doesnt matter you show that to the police and youre scott free. Afterall she just leveraged a fake rape against you

I definitely agree with you about the boogeyman thing. I once hooked up with a girl while drunk, and her friends tried convincing her she was assaulted. Luckily, she wasn't a psychopath, and she told them the truth that she liked it. If that girl had been an attention hungry feminist, things could've went differently.

The problem is that Brock's story is laughable. Everything is so convenient and it doesn't match up to what anyone else is saying.

>he a stanford swimmer he a gud boi he dindu nuffin

No, I'm pretty sure that's probably a sex crime all on it's own.

Show it to the cops and you'll get some kind of pervert filming charge.

You just traded one charge for another.

What's the rich douchebag entitled version of this?

Honestly it terrifies me to think what could have happened. Now i don't even talk to women if i can help it, or if it is a veeeeery straight edge environment with lots of light and eyewitnesses.

Not even being a pol-fag, its just survival at this point. I'm not rolling the dice on a sexual assault/rape charge and derailing my hopes for med school, no thanks.

There's a reason you can't drive drunk you insolent. Your reaction turns to shit, no balance etc etc, and is dangerous for others. If you weren't in any position to hurt anyone no one would gaf.. If you consent to sex while drunk, the next day, maybe you regret it a little.. buhu..

Bill Clinton?

Friendly reminder that a negro would have got 20 to life for what he did

But this is also the problem, inhibition and decision making are dead when drunk, so it really takes great effort to not fuck a chick (unless ugly), especially when she is telling you to fuck her.

It would help if drunk women also took some of the flake of consent, this line it has to be 100% of the guy and he has to constantly make sure consent is given at all times, even post-coitus, does nothing but create tension.

>This is why your country is Cucked

Germany population background:

>European (White), 91.6%
>Middle Eastern/North Africa (including Turks) 4.5%

USA population background:

>White American (including Latino whites) 72.4 %

Germany can import 2 million refugees and will still always be more white than USA.

People give a fuck if you drive drunk because you can also injure yourself, not just others.

>If you consent to sex while drunk

You might be getting raped.

it IS the rich douchebag entitled version

His statement is perfectly plausible and likely, I believe him. She's just embarrassed at being outed as a slut so she claims rape. That's what happens.

I did it was nothing impressive, I just kept on drinking and being a cunt I also disappeared for an hour

>It's not my fault, I'm not used to taking responsibility for my actions, sir.

Which one is you?

>The police report says he was intoxicated

You're "intoxicated" once you drink 2 beers.

Drunk as in "unable to make conscious decisions" certainly not.

>> Remember alpha training from plebbit
>> Stop kissing, break off, make up some excuse to leave and talk to someone else
lel what?

>> Diversity training from high school kicks in, worriedly ask if she is okay.
Oh god stop, my sides.

>> Realize that she is drunk
>> Realize she cannot give informed consent
>> Someone walking in on me in that situation? I dont know if i would run, but i wouldnt rule it out,
Top fucking kek is this what every Canadian is like? What a faggot.

>It's not my fault, I'm not used to taking responsibility for my actions, sir.'

Is this what the girl said after she was asked about why she drank herself unconscious.

If you injure yourself while drunk driving it's your own fault, of course people are sad w/e, but it's not the main reason it's illegal..

If you walk alone at night, you might be getting raped, lets make every scenario that increases rape percentage illegal..

Well fuck. Keep trying, Ivan. You'll have stories to tell the next generations in no time.

How come when I'm drunk I don't get the urge to rape unconscious women? Is this abnormal?

He already won. Election was Tuesday.

That's the thing though. You have to basically make it a steadfast rule (like leave the keys at home). Even tell your friends.

A lot of the time you're looking to hook up before you go out drinking. Don't.

If it's a mixed company environment, don't drink to complete retardation levels.

Which one in this pic is you?

Police do not differentiate between "intoxicated" and "falling down drunk".
You're either over the legal BAC limit, or you're not.

You don't have to be falling over yourself to be inebriated beyond the ability to consciously control your actions.

Well, drinking isn't a crime, you daft cunt.

BAC of .171 most people would consider drunk, and nobody is saying he wasn't able to make conscious decisions, just that his assessment of the situation might not have been accurate.

I don't disagree, but she had a BAC 3x the legal limit. That's pretty fucking drunk. that said....he had a BAC 2.5x the legal limit, so he was effectively just as drunk.

Probably you're just normal. It's obviously repugnant for a drunken idiot to do stupid things in college, but it doesn't need to be a global news story.

We'd be bitching all day long non-stop if we wanted to try to scrutinize every last frat party.

We do make it illegal to do things where you can hurt yourself. Like illegally climbing tall towers.

People need to walk around late at night. People don't need to have sex while intoxicated.

If the problem really is as bad as they say (1 in 5 women - with alcohol being a factor in nearly every case), what's the harm at looking at making it illegal for women to have sex while drunk?

Do you want women to keep getting assaulted?

Nor is fucking someone that says "yes," you stupid bitch. Stupid bitch getting too drunk and passing out in the middle of a dumpsterfuck doesn't make it rape.

Clearly it should be.

Look at all the rapes it's causing.

>Kids literally cant have drunk hookups anymore without fear of going to jail.

Fucking wow. In high school we grew up on that shit. EVERY weekend we would party at someones house, get drunk and people would fuck in the bushes, in the shed, in whatever bed was available.

The alcohol allowed people to take nervous schoolyard crushes to the next level. Then when we were all legal, the same thing happened at bars and clubs every weekend. And Im sure it will be happening all over the world tomorrow night, anywhere that isnt a cucked US college.

And that 4.5% will outbreed you within a hundred years

Oh, and if I was a college administrator?

I'd ban all alcohol consumption among people in dorms. You'd have to blow a brethalyzer to gain entry to the dorms, and if you fail, you're expelled.

>literally supporting white men chimping out with no consequences
christ alive what has this board become

""""""""Rape""""""""

You can't do that on US campuses. Fourth Amendment.

She was .24 bac. He was .2 bac.

>see story
>see flag

have a nice thread everyone

>Literally supporting feminist women refusing to take any responsibility for their actions

It goes both ways to be fair.

>Drunk fucking on college campuses
>White men chimping out

you're trying way too hard at baiting/trolling. lurk more, be less reddit, and try again in another thread in a few months once you get a finger on the pulse

The defendant and the prosecution should both be hanged for their degenerate behavior.

How does it violate the fourth amendment?

Colleges have the right to be a dry campus, user. This isn't an amendment issue, but an institution issue.

breathalyzer is a search. Universities collect public money and are bound to the US constitution as public institutions.

Record only audio then.

Did his penis go into her vagina? Was there an ejaculation?

>ooga booga lemme jus finger dis bitch in a dirty alleyway next to a dumpster
there was literally dirt in her vagina

Nah, just some finger bang
youtube.com/watch?v=uLS_HARAYZQ