Cunt

>Cunt
>Do you piss in the shower

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2017/mar/01/how-much-pee-is-in-our-swimming-pools-new-urine-test-reveals-the-truth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.

bosnia
i'm not a savage -- no

UK
Yes

Norg
Yeah, almost every time.

I used to defecate there

only when showering with my gf, then i usualy piss on her

Did you waffle stomp it? Does that really get all of it through the drain?

same

its just our germanic DNA

ofcourse, everyone saying no lies and clearly underaged

No I use my partner's mouth as a toilet bowl

flag
yes, I am environmentally concious.

there are two types of men, those who say they piss in the shower and those who lie

Do you pee in public pools?

Poland
Yes

never did though, started recently

I did once when I was a kid.
I don't go in public pools now, because people pee in them.

Of course not, they put that stuff that turns pee blue in now.

Proof that this isn't a fairytale?

BASED MEHMET. WOMEN ABSOLUTELY BTFO HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER :DDDDDD ALL BOW DOWN TO ISLAM AND THEIR PROPHET MUHAMMAD PBUH

>implying i take showers

Stinky smelly French

I am the God's apostle, I have been visited by archangel Gabriel.

God demands that you defecate and urinate in the mouths of weak-willed men and women

He hath bestowed me with divine knowledge and you must obey and deify me to find absolution from God's wrath

Everyone should answer both and this should be recorded, just so you can rank pool's quality in each country and decide whether pool should be closed.

Yes
No

HOW CAN I WORSHIP THE BIG BROWN CAWK. BLEASE HABE SEX WITH MY WIFE IM SORRY FOR THA CRUZADES

theguardian.com/science/2017/mar/01/how-much-pee-is-in-our-swimming-pools-new-urine-test-reveals-the-truth
>The test works by measuring the concentration of an artificial sweetener, acesulfame potassium (ACE), that is commonly found in processed food and passes through the body unaltered.
>After tracking the levels of the sweetener in two public pools in Canada over a three-week period they calculated that swimmers had released 75 litres of urine – enough to fill a medium-sized dustbin – into a large pool (about 830,000 litres, one-third the size of an Olympic pool) and 30 litres into a second pool, around half the size of the first.

Also interesting:
>Contrary to the warning many children are given – that a coloured cloud will appear around them if they pee – there is currently no urine indicator dye that could be used in a pool.
>“This is a myth probably used to scare children, and adults, into using proper hygiene practices for fear of public humiliation,” said Blackstock.

piss is almost sterile anyway

I have before and I found it addicting as a to have water run out of me and on me. One day it'll be heresy in a religion to piss in the shower, I'm sure.

That isn't true.

t. Diallo Moumbassa

Not since I got married.
Used to piss in the sink, too.

>he doesn't catheterize himself and regularly inject antibiotics to sterilize his urine

Switzerland
Shower: yes
Pool: about once every 5 times I go to the pool
Sink: no

R8

that's fucking disgusting to be honest, never did and never will

i piss in the shower and the sea

It's all pipes

>Neutral Moresnet
>yes, but I aim for the hole, and make sure there can be no piss remaining in the siphon

Disgusting desu, I only jack off in the shower

That is why I prefer to swim in the sea instead of the swimming pool. At least everything gets infinitely diluted in there, even if a whole city's waste is dumped into it (of course don't go in there just next to where they dump it in)

not really, and that is only when it just exists the penis, it is a perfect nitrogen-rich substrate for microorganisms and gets contaminated pretty much instantly.

>waffle stomp

Kek

You seem underage

Leave.

1. nóregsveldi
2. no