why does she think anyone cares

>I got a letter
>LOOK AT MY GAY FAMILY MEMBER
>I WAS RAPED
>we can do this

Liberal are so fucking stupid.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

>sexually assault sister for years
>pretend you were assaulted and almost destroy an innocent man in the process just for attention

>I AM STRONK SURVIVOR

She won't go because Subway in Canada sucks

Brave

They both survived the sexual assault, Lena as the assaulter and her sister as the assaultee.

>She survived molesting her little sister?
How brave.

>A Jew in the entertainment industry living in New York?
Oh my god what a hero

>Fat and continuing to live a unhealthy life style because its easier to just say fuck it everyone else is wrong, than to do something about it
Why doesn't she have a statue yet?

from the looks of her, I doubt she'll ever be doing much moving.

Reminder: This is a 10/10 in Burgerica

What does having a queer family member have to do with anything? Trump already said he wasn't fucking with the gays because the law of the land is homo equality.

someone photoshop the mexican-moretz reaction face on here

he's like the most homerphobic president in the history of anything. retweet!

Still my favourite anti-Lena moment of all time

getting canadian citizenship isnt even that hard if you have money

>lol if drumpf wins i'm moving to canada!
>u-uhh it's easy to joke about that sort of thing but i'm gonna stand my ground and not do what i said

real nice backpedaling, even milked a fucking novella out of it

at least all the other dumbass celebrities that said retarded shit like that are just eating humble pie silently right now

Its easy to joke. Lot harder to move to a country that has immigration laws and restricts non-canadian media from their airwaves.

vicious

Not as stupid as retards who trusted Trump.

As a Canadian I'm glad you're stuck with her

Can you at least take Samatha Bee back?

Why are we constantly harassing this woman again?

Did you ever see the HBO docukino Right America Feeling Wronged? Where scores of ridiculous white republicans were in sackcloth and ashes over the Obama presidency?

Elections cause irrational emotional responses, no need to hold her feet to the fire over some dumb comment she made in a bout of fury. Republicans have said MUCH worse.

Can't she married an American.

Don't you have to go donate your final CTR check to Jill Stein for that recount you homo?

>Jason Jones
>American
He became an American citizen in 2014, after marrying Bee.

Take your leafs back.

yea but dat poutine tho

They're pretty close to holding hands, guess the pedo thing is true

>if you're against me YOU'RE WITH HER
You're insane. Go pray the drought away with your Energy Secretary Rick Perry. You are a fucking cuck.

rekt

I'll just leave this here.

Every day.

For the next FOUR YEARS.

>willing to throw her country under the bus and threaten to leave her country
>somehow turning it around so that she is the victim when she gets called out

wew lad

>as a jewish pro-choice sexual assault survivor with a queer family
this shit used to be written as satire, you just know these sociopaths are faking this

>lol white men are gonna die
cunt

Wait, is her mailing address public?

Cry more

>as a Jewish pro-choice sexual assault survivor

Got any more buzzwords, sweetheart?

michael tracy, a "bernie bro" is being lynched for unintentionally "revealing" what was already public on twitter and for not kneeling to zog enough and allowing frogposters to follow him on twitter

>someone sexually assaulted lena fucking dunham
who is the owner of such shit taste in women

Did she abduct that boy?

no one did, she made a story about a "ugh republican" who raped her

she's the living embodiement of those extras in the louis ck show going "omg the republicaaaaans"

Some half blind dude probably winked at her on the subway or something

Explain how she raped her sister. I never paid much attention to her, this sounds interesting

She stuck pebbles up her infant sisters vagina and later on forced her sister to lay next to her while she masturbated

I think there was also something to do with her bribing her sister with candy to kiss her too

Source: her own book

This also proves shes not self aware. Lots of people do really weird and fucked up exploratory shit with their siblings as they are growing up, but you don't hear about it because most people realize that this is shit people don't want to hear, and it won't do you any favors to talk about it.

What the hell. Did her sister confirm this? And how the hell did people just say okay to that?

sometimes pol is actually right

(and about the candy she bragged she acted like a "suburban sexual predator" and would also post her little sister dressed up as a biker gang's whore or something)

it is so funny how you retarded burgers dont understand that that trump fag is a piece of babylon planted in your bullshit leadership.
the jews got exactly what they wanted.

i fucken knew it

>Not as stupid as retards who trusted Trump.

You are far more stupid for falling for the Neoliberal sheen of morality put forward by psychopaths to fool you into thinking that they are also moralist and speaking for you -- they aren't.

Trump is an egotist. Hillary is a sociopath. I'd choose the former as being comparatively better any day.

Shame you are so easily played by Soros et al.

>sexual assault survivor
I don't think she was in much danger grabbing her sister by the pussy.

people just hate republicans because they don't stand for anything, you can flip to your very own echo chamber fox news, and see that they have no values, this is supposedly the hard workers group, the people who don't want to pay for welfare or anyone elses hardships, and now they are all talking about how great obamacare is and how its completely fine that the education director is going to make tax payers pay for private schools, like you can't make this shit up...

But yeah, liberals are retarded, its true, but its fucking true of both parties

>at least all the other dumbass celebrities that said retarded shit like that are just eating humble pie silently right now
No, they're really not. Amy Schumer said anyone who actually expected her to go to Canada is an awful person.

So her address was public, and then posted on Twitter?

>ALL EQUALLY BEAUTIFUL

ok go out and fuck some old homeless dude then, hell probably agree to it

>IM JEWISH

lmao, 'fuck white people' but being jewish is so hard right

kek

>both sides are dumb!

Is there anything more pathetic than the apolitical fencesitting cuck?

>where's my fucking gravel Eddy?

>he'll probably agree to it

What does a hobo have to gain from fucking Lena Dunham?

>I was just joking!

hepatitis