Genderfluid Individuals deserve Equal Rights under the Law

Why is Sup Forums so opposed to Genderfluid rights?

>Who are you to tell me that I cannot identify as a man today, identify as a woman tomorrow, and then identify as a man the day after that?

>You cannot claim to know that I am either a man or a woman - only I know that

>Fundamentally, what I do with my life is my own business. You should not be allowed to discriminate against me because I have a fluid internal conception of gender.

>The Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment in principle guarantees that you cannot discriminate against me and other Genderfluid individuals.

>I cannot wait until the left wins with the Trans issue - then leftist judicial activists can ensure genderfluid equality

Genderfluid acceptance is inevitable in the long-run, so why do you want to be on the wrong side of history Sup Forums ?

Also, I want to be addressed with the pronouns Ze/Zir in this thread. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCLmV1veZYDYjSaNuRWrwGaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do not pay attention to them. Ignore them. Actively show that their "issues" is nothing more than a rubbish generated by overfed spoiled brats. Do not talk "serious" on their topics ever.

They already have equal rights, everyone does in the US as long as they are a citizen.

Post more Kike Killer Kayla (((KKK)))

>The Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment in principle guarantees that you cannot discriminate against me and other Genderfluid individuals.

Right, so you have equal rights. You have equal protection.

Do they want an amendment specifically for trannies?

Because once you accept them they will stop being genderfluid and start being some other retarded shit for attention

What rights do they not have? You cannot enforce social acceptance by law, even if you make it a law that will just make people less accepting and more violent.

You know what they say: It's a hard world, either get busy not being a faggot or get busy dying.

every time I read "love trumps hate" it strikes me as a pro-trump message

whoever came up with it is incompetent

What rights exactly?
>inb4 right to not be harrassed and hate speech'd

[FIRES VIKHR]

What's with these threads using this girl all the time? It's been a lot of them just the last days now.

What is wrong with you all? Or if it is just the same person, what is wrong with you?

Ah, wait. Nevermind! American is the key word here.

>WAAAAAAAAAH, WHY DO YOU DEFINE GENDER IN A WAY THAT MATCHES OUR OBSERVATIONS IN NATURE. NOW I CAN'T BE A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE LIKE MOMMY PROMISED.

This is how you sound.
In other words, kys

>deserve

subjective

She is an active poster here on Sup Forums

also i just checked the 14th ammendment, and it says nothing about rights for genderfluid/psychotic folks

Because there were no such thing as gender-fluid back in 1776. I wish I could go back to that time.

qt lil patootii

You don't get special treatment as an adult just because your parents didn't give you enough attention as a child and sent you to daycare where you had to throw a tantrum just to get the attention of the single daycare worker.

>>You cannot claim to know that I am either a man or a woman - only I know that
no, i can completely claim to know that. eat shit

>Also, I want to be addressed with the pronouns Ze/Zir in this thread.
Alright Sir.

Oops, did I trigger you?

Is genderfluid the dankest meme of 2015 ?

All citizens have equal right. At this point it's pure vanity just to see tranny in an amendment

The best way to fight this is for every white male to insist they are a black Muslim woman. Thus, you're part of an oppressed group and by definition cannot be racist.

I should have the right to spray my genderfluids wherever and on whomever I please.

I sexually identify as a nazi

where do these pictures keep coming from, my god she is an angel 10/10 she's so beautiful wtf.

If you have a penis you are a man. If both your parents are African, you will be black. Everything else is mental illness.

She was on here last night posting them.

Genderfluid aka. give me the attention mommy and daddy didn't gave me

What would happen to zhe at a Sup Forums meet up?

Would the betas muster the courage to surround and fondle her?

roleplayers are scum if they take it to politics to ruin the real world

fucking piece of shits i hope they die painful deaths

perfection

>she

>Why is Sup Forums so opposed to Genderfluid rights?
Because gender is a social construct made by the patriarchy. Why are you such a bigot?

link to the thread?

link. would suck her feminine penis until we both cum.

She needs your help, Sup Forums!

Did she cut off her feminine peepee?

>she

I just donated $50,000 I hope she can find the time to send me a smiley face

pathetic bait.
Take your mental illness to a doctor.

Tell her to dress up as Hitler or a Jew, Trump is too normie.

She's gorgeous. It's a shame she's a Trump supporter. Wish I could talk to her and make her rethink her opinions.

Disgusting desu

First post worst post

You can ignore them all you want. They're just going to go cry to politicians instead, who will most likely take up their cause for progressive brownie points

The only way to win is to shame and harass them back into the closet.

Because what's between your legs is not a fluid. It's not fucking oil or water jackass it's a fleshy sponge filled fun part.

Now, what you choose to role play as nobody fucking cares the problem came when these fucking sjws started forcing this stuff on everyone else.

Equality is not taking rights from everyone else and giving preference to certain groups.

Because gender and sex is the same thing.

>1 post by this poster
Just a quick reminder

kys

They fucking already have equal rights. That what the bill of rights and freedoms is for.

Then WeedMan comes out and says he is giving them more rights. What does that even fucking mean?

Its like his stance on guncontrol. He wants to impliment advanced background checks. The fuck is an advanced background check?

What the fuck is a gender fluid??

What about the Holy Roman Empire and the Third Rome?

"gender fluid" is another Jew marxist concept to subvert western society and destroy the traditional roles of masculine and feminine thus destroying the nuclear family and normalizing degenerecy

>flip floppIng daily

how exactly would you be fit to do anything in life if you can't even pick a gender?

>all this bullshit
>not just a bunch of liberal faggots in school who cant make up their mind and are spoiled by society

sure kike, nice try

dumb swede

Because it's a mental health issue.

You wanna wear a dress? Fine. You wanna take dick in the ass while being a guy or only munching carpet while being a girl? Cool whatever.

Stop it with this " born wrong gender/animal" shit. Youre a dude and you like cock. Be okay with that. Trying to not be a homo freak.....while cutting off your dick isnt helping you one bit. In fact yourw going to be a worse freak while actively trying to kill yourself.

Why the fuck do libtards advocate " dont be yourself be the opposite gender"? Fucking assholes

>those shoulders

closet aroflux genderfluid wolfkin deteced

anyone has a pic of his cock?

“The Needs of the Many Outweigh the Needs of the Few”
-Spock

Because sure you can do what you want but if it interjects with the 'manys' right to privacy then it becomes an issue.

Honestly if it was a trap, I'd probably let it happen, qt3.14 for real

I'm not opposed to these people; I think they are annoying, but what the fuck ever.

Creating laws respecting the state of mind of an individual though is just opening the floodgates for abuse. So long as there is no empirical method to prove that someone is genderfluid aside from their own word, there is nothing stopping me from just saying that I am genderfluid because there is no way that someone can prove that I'm not. A wonderful example of this is that I pretended I was a trans student hiding my trans-ness from my parents out of fear of backlash and I got a full ride LGBT scholarship while my 'status' remained safe with the school.

That's just it. That fluid internal conception of gender is not something that can be proven outside of their head. I could say I am genderfluid, and there is no way that it could be empirically disproven, therefor any laws enacted in favour of genderfluid-whatevers are ones I can just selectively apply to myself. And I'll never be caught because everyone is so damn afraid of being called an *-phobic something or other that I'll never be challenged.

It is literally as easy as lying.

more kayla please

>missing the entire point of that fucking movie this hard

Jesus christ kid.

Why do people think about their gender so much? There are way more productive things to focus on in life.

Stop being such a faggot and seek mental help.

Faggots

Can i do nothing to myself and claim im a woman so i can then claim the sweet benefits of being a fucking libtarded woman?

Lets say im tired of paying rent and i want to live in one of the many womans shelters for free. Can i? Can i also claim i have 6 kids so i can have a sweet welfare check( you cant tell me i dont have 6 kids)?

Its a stretch or a strawman but still. The world is filled with basic facts. The earth revolves around the sun. No matter how hard retards claimed otherwise. Stop lying to yourself and others.

The long run is sticks and stones, and no advanced pharmaceuticals. There will be no "gender fluid" bullshit.

You can believe your mental illness all you want, but I won't enable it the same as I don't feed into the delusions of a schitzophrenic.

Because playing pretend isn't reality

>every time I read "love trumps hate" it strikes me as a pro-trump message

>hate LoveTrumps
>I love Trump's hate
>Trump loves hate
>Hate Trump-love

There's so much you can do with those three words with this election cycle...

tl;dr

the thing is we have the exact same rights as they do.
THE PROBLEM IS THEY WANT SPECIAL RIGHTS
>allow me to do something illegal to everybody else because i like cock and made up terms for modern bullshit

FUCK OFF AMERICA

Trannies are trash. Just go to the "Family" bathroom you mutants!

This is probably bait but i'll bite

>Who are you to tell me that I cannot identify as a man today, identify as a woman tomorrow, and then identify as a man the day after that?
Who are you to tell me i am not a teapot?

>You cannot claim to know that I am either a man or a woman - only I know that
i know youre a faggot

>I have a fluid internal conception of gender.
No, youre mentally ill

Where in the constitution does it say the word genderfluid?

>I cannot wait until the left wins with the Trans issue - then leftist judicial activists can ensure genderfluid equality
Go back to tumblr fag

>so why do you want to be on the wrong side of history Sup Forums
Those who say they're on the right side of history are usually on the wrong side of history

>I want to be addressed with the pronouns Ze/Zir in this thread
No, go back to the hospital where they keep all the special children

Fuck off kayla

This is how it starts. The whore comes into the niche community, then starts taking 'donations'. Next thing you know she and her shills are shitting the whole board up. Fuck you and fuck this cunt. I literally want her to hang herself

Why de hell would she post such a picture? Man, that´s just fucked up

She realized how many pathetic waifu losers inhabit this board so she intends to squeeze maximum attention out of them

those nipples look so cute I want to bop them.

yeahhh, I guess you right but stripping you off for an internet board is really something else. I mean, if she wants attention AND money why not chaturbate? I mean, she got the rack to make atleas a good chunk

>she

It is what comes out of your benis when you rub it until you get that special feeling.

Dude, I made my stalker research. I´m damn serious about my fap, especially because it´s the only thing left I enjoy since Houssein has taken over Germany and is taking me as his bitch every night.

>btw. her old youtube: youtube.com/channel/UCLmV1veZYDYjSaNuRWrwGaQ

>meme

those are tipical MtF (male to female) hormone nipples

checks out, has always been a girl. TRANNIES BTFO

There is more to her if you stalk the devianart down.

>pic is showing her around the age of 14 I believe maybe even younger

to prove my point

Troll thread, sage in every field.

The only parts of you that matter are the one's you're born with, kid. Your feelings, your insecurities, nobody fucking cares about that shit, and especially not as you get older. If you're asking people to judge you based on something wholly unknowable, then go live in a society where everyone gives a fuck and everyone has ESP. Protip, you can't.

>Thank you Canada.

So is Kayla actually a dude, or is this one of those instances where Sup Forums is pretending a girl is actually a dude to fuck with us? Either way, Kayla is pretty. I hope she's a she, but if she's an abomination then she needs to be purged.

looks like she was a fatty, this explains why she is so pure and innocent.

I'm pretty sure it's a girl m8

Sup Forums was wrong again

btfo

Didn't someone offer her 25k for a fuck and she's like "Nah money isn't that important to me"? It happened in a thread a few days ago...

A lot of fatties are whores. It makes them feel attractive if Chads fuck them, even as a dare.

theres absolutely zero proof its really even "her"

His ID says "Sex: M"

Kys.