Is Germany an immigrant nation?

Is Germany an immigrant nation?

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruhrpolen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At this point the question is, is germany a nation?

No its a multicultural welfare state

Well now it is, it wasn't before.

What does that make America then?

I miss the day when we got Spaghettifresser and Kanacken. Now we mostly get niggers.

Well, it is now. Every nation becomes an immigrant nation if you let in a fuckton of immigrants. Just like every bucket becomes a shit bucket if you shit in it.

At this point? No. Germany have no army since 1945. Germany was dead decades ago.

>one token white guy

JUST

German is a colony of turkey.

No its a muslim nation

>kanaken
Worst of the bunch.
Niggers are dumb like violent children.
Arabs and turks are evil, liars and act like bratty teenagers.
Sandniggers are much more dangerous on the long run, because you can't do anything with them. They will start stealing, lying and trying to stab you in the back the moment you dont supervise them.
Blacks are lazy and dumb but with proper rules you can still manage a nation, like rhodesia or apartheid south africa.
If you got sandniggers you are fucked, they are and cancer mixed together

A slave nation
Before they were bought and sold by one person to do work and now they're bought and sold to make money for a sports club

When i was in School we had over 1100 Kids there and only 2 where black.

i miss this time

I'm have Migration Background

whatcha gonna do, germ Boy :^)

As soon as Germany sees it's murder rate rise to US numbers it is officially migrant land
Stack enough niggers in a small place and it will happen soon enough

What's your background?

That's because Arabs are mentally far more capable than Africans.

>Is Germany an immigrant naion

It is.
It was since the 19th century.
More than 100 years ago more than 1,2 million polish people immigrated into germany around Gelsenkirchen and Dortmund.
These people make up more than 4 million people today but are considered german. Manye german surnames like Klose have polish ancestors.
More than 50 years ago Italian workers arrived in germany to help the industry. Man were needed ( millions died in the war ) and the offpsing now nearly 3-4 generations later have many german mothers and fathers.

The only people who refuse to integrate are arabs and turks.
For example:

A polish couple gets a kid born in germany. it goes to school and wants to study. The chances its gong to have an university degree is as high as a native german child

Now look at turkroaches: the % that a turkish child born in germany is half of german and polish babies.

The German state's opinion on the Armenian Genocide says otherwise.

American with polish and Ukrainian ancestors

There is no such thing as a native German.

>no shitskin
I don't really care then.

Why are you in Germany?

fuck off merkel

>More than 100 years ago more than 1,2 million polish people immigrated into germany around Gelsenkirchen and Dortmund.
Ruhr Education

my Family went here with the Army when i was a child.

When was that?

I hate you

Illerminaty?!?

Bavaria. City Erlangen next to Nuremberg. About 2008.

It also has to be said that the German school system separates good and bad student after (4-6) years of primary school.

You can imagine what nationality goes to which schools.

Noice

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruhrpolen

America was nearly 85-90% white with a token percentage of blacks before the 1960s. Cue the Immigration act of 1965 and now were at 60% levels of white.

But liberals will insist we are country with white privilege and require more brown people to immigrate here as quickly as possible.

dein Deutsch stinkt also?

>American
>not living in america
Why have you been cursed by god?

I am American with an old German heritage on all sides. I'm a pharmacist and I have an old woman who immigrated here 60 years ago with her military husband, who has now passed away. She loves to speak Deutsch with me but it makes me sad to see her because I know now that that those kinds of people will no longer exist soon. They will be phased out in Germany and here in the US. So yes, Germany is now an immigrant nation unless they decide to stop being nice.

i still have my citizenship and will vote for the god emperor, but i can only vote in Indiana, so it won't Change a thing

Why do niggers only sing, dance, and play with balls in every nation they enter?

What about Australia ?

Of course Germany is an immigrant nation.

My ancestors from the Turkish side immigrated their since Holy Roman times.

I am half Turkish and half Germany and very proud of being Turkish-German Muslim nobility.

I am happy that my country, Germany is becoming Islamic I thank Allah(swt) that my brother and sister Muslims are going into Germany.

The Germans have seen the light of Islam and they are embracing it.

Soon Germany will become an Islamic state.

Inshallah.

germany isn't an immigrant nation not when it comes to footballers imo
france is a literal shithole filled to the brim with niggers though

No, pic related.

at this (birth)rate, it will be soon

nope, it is an occupied nation.

Remove the hamburgers and Britbongs!

We've closed/are closing all our bases in Germoney.

>No army since 1945
What the fuck is the Heer then?

They are in no shape of conquering Europe and sending the kebab to the ovens.

My hometome has once been the HQ of the British Forces, they moved out of town last year. Now the main building called 'The White House' sits there empty. I have to admit, I miss the military parades they held in our city garden once a year. They even fired a canon for shit and giggles, always nice to watch. Our army doesn't do that.

>What the fuck is the Heer then?
Our military is in a pretty bad shape, even the officials don't deny it any longer. With the draft being abolished, the armed forces will start to become even more of a laughing stock. The number of muslim soldiers has increased as well, and I highly doubt they take that whole 'defending the german nation' all too serious.

the federal republic is an occupation government