I only want to play for Real Madrid

>I only want to play for Real Madrid

I understand the appeal of wanting to play for the best teams but what is it with all these players only wanting to play for Real Madrid/Barcelona and refuse to build something at another top club? It's not like there aren't plenty of other clubs that are ambitious, have good players, can pay high wages and are in nice cities. Maybe if all the top players weren't always so intent on only Barca/Real Europe would be more competitive.

Real Madrid and Barcelona have won 8 of the last 11 CL's

Exceptions were Chelsea (x1), Inter (x1) and Bayern (x1)

>seria A
Juvewins, irrelevant in CL
>bundesliga
Buyernwins, irrelevant in CL
>Ligue 1
PSGwins( this year is exception), irrelevant in CL
>EPL
Shitty country, irrelevant in CL

Geez I wonder why everyone wants to play for Real or Barcelona.

Damn that's depressing

Maybe things would actually be different if those two teams didn't suck up most of the top talent?

Barcelona/Real Madrid attract the best players because they have the best players etc etc and it goes on and on. If players actually tried to beat them with another club instead of join them things wouldn't be so predictable but no, "I only want to play for Barcelona/Real Madrid".

It's not true, the negro can't count.

Milan and Man Utd won. It's 6 out of the last 11

I actually agree.Its sad seeing players like Verrati or this gk throwibg their own teams under the bus even when they are not that good and their teams could match the Real/Barça salary

It's just Messi and Ronaldo. It will stop soon.

Is Raiola the undisputed GOAT jew?

Absolutely love how this halal madrid plastic board is suddenly upset with a player joining that cancerous club
Delicious tears. Hope he leaves Milan

Until teams stop feeding them the best players, players will always think of those clubs as a step up. Furthermore, if you keep letting them buy all the stars, kids will continue to grow up wanting to play for Barca/Real because their favorite players/heros play for those clubs.

Think of how many kids are growing up idolizing Messi and Ronaldo. When they get older they will want to emulate them and play for those two clubs. It's a cycle that will never stop until your club gathers those stars so kids can grow up wanting to emulate your club's stars.

Completely agree

It's all driven by the players though. It's like if you can't beat them join them, but wait why even bother trying to beat them?

Real and Barcelona pay most and will never have to worry about "financial """fair""" play".

Yes. Also the medias fucked up. They shouldn't have let the UEFA build the "classico" narrative.

Barça and Madrid are not even top 5 in expenses since 2008

got a wage bill comparison?

It's driven by the players because of the past. How many players idolized Zidane? How many players idolized Figo, Roberto Carlos, etc...? The players today grew up with Real Madrid buying up star players forming the galacticos so now they thought to themselves that Real Madrid is the club for the biggest stars. Others wanted to be like Zidane. Kids also see Barca having Ronaldinho. Kids see their heros who happen to be the biggest stars gravitate towards those two clubs. They want to add to that history as their name will now be alongside those balon d'or caliber of players.

Forgot to add that selling your players to Madrid makes your club look like a feeder club, and thus never the biggest club for them to fulfill their lust to be seen as the biggest stars.

>United sold Ronaldo, RVN to Madrid
>Spurs sold Modric and Bale to Madrid
>Arsenal sold Henry to Barca
>Liverpool sold Suarez to Barca

The context under which those players were sold don't matter. What kids and teenagers see is the best players being sold to Madrid and Barca. Thus, the implication is that those stars in their prime went to achieve greater things with those 2 clubs. They weren't proper stars until they got to play with the biggest stars.

Niggas need to stop selling players to them if you want to be seen at their level. This is why Woodward is doing what he's doing, but is failing at.

What do you mean he only wants to play for Real Madrid? He kissed the badge not so far ago, it has to mean something

RVN and Henry weren't in their prime when they got sold.

lol no, if players currently want to go to Real it's because they are currently the strongest team
If the choices of past players mattered so much no one would choose to go to Barcelona