How do we stop this cycle?

Whites build something nice.
Brown people move towards it.
White thing is no longer nice.

Immigration control?

Or is that too fascist?

Nips confirmed white

Stop letting brown people in.

But that will never happen in britcuckistan.

Just be happy you might be dead by the time things start going really bad.

It's almost like low IQ is a thing and we need to look into intelligence research so we may be able to genetically boost everyone's IQ to 150+.

Make it happen lads.

>poortugal

Stop being so rich.

Wow way to be racist, they have red blood too and like hair and stuff. They're just like you and me, IQ is an invention of the patriarchy to oppress everyone and further the agenda of the racist white males.

literally POORtugal

I think people are waking up to the idea that not all immigrants are great. But then we have the problem of falling birthrates.
I looks like being a successful free and fair society is a dead end for the people that created it. And they're usually white.

R
A
R
E

If IQ is the reason for these countries being nice then why is Russia yellow when slavs have higher IQs than average whites

>How do we stop this cycle?
A final solution

Stop doing that.

>Ukraine and Belarus
>whiteness map
Shut the fuck up?

Kill the jews who import them.

Look at the US immigration act, look at anything where immigration from 3rd world countries has happened to white countries. It's ALWAYS the jews.

Kill them all before they kill you.

Japan was called honorary Aryan by Hitler for a reason.

>falling birthrates is a problem
>MUH GROWTH
>MUH ECONOMY
>MUH SHEKELS

Kill yourself jew.

Reminder that our country name means White Russia. How can other countries even compete in whiteness?

Bellarussia mad

topkekd at slavs having higher IQ
#NotAllSlavs ameribro

>Turkey 2.0

Well it's a wealth map but it lines up fairly well with the % of white people. There are exceptions with a few rich non-white countries, like a UAE, and some white countries that have been held back by communism.

get annexed by 2020

it was a mistake...

You are already annexed by the EU.

You have a rare flag. This is your burden.

Considering I post here every evening I don't think I am rare.

kek we dont follow our laws, let alone EU laws
We stay for the gibsmedats

Here's an actual race map.

IQ is funny. Everyone references it as a viable measure of intelligence until it's used in a way they don't like, then it'd wrong and evil.

>Racists have low IQ LOL
>But blacks have even lower IQ
>IQ DOESN'T MATTER IT'S RACIST

>Whites have higher IQ than blacks
>But jews have even higher IQ
>IQ DOESN'T MATTER ITS A JEWISH INVENTION (WHICH WAS STOLEN FROM WHITE PEOPLE)

Jews are smarter than whites you say?
Well that explains why they chose to live in a land surrounded by mudshits. Maybe jews are the saviors of the white race?

Reminder that Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi's Praktischer Idealismus, "the EU bible" was written in 1925. It contained the lines

>The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals.
>Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation.

Reminder that David Cameron, Angela Merkel, and many, many other "European leaders" are Jewish. None of this is incompetence.

>Philippines
>Indonesia
>Burma
>""brown""
I'm just shocked.

The closest people the Burmese look like are Thai. Flips are half white.

>Papuan
>black
I'm out.

Racists are retarded.

>Jews are smarter than whites you say?
According to IQ scores, but I don't consider their cultural refusal to assimilate, and hatred towards all non-jews. That in itself is not smart.
>Well that explains why they chose to live in a land surrounded by mudshits.
They wanted a country and there was one available.
>Maybe jews are the saviors of the white race?
Drugs are bad.

In fairness IQ tests are meant for people below the age of 13 to test brain development, they don't work so well in adults because it's just pattern recognition. Honestly you can try it, do an IQ test and then start reading up pattern recognition etc for a couple of weeks and do another IQ test. They're easy as shit to "cheat" because of it. Having said that it's interesting you mention Jews as being intelligent because it's really difficult to find any evidence of it, if they didn't finance people who were intelligent they would be completely anonymous. Even their entire system seems to be based on what Hitler said

>The Big Lie
>Suddenly Holocaust to make criticism against Jews illegal
>Those who control the youth, control the future
>Cultural Marxism in school all through college to agenda pushing in children's tv shows

It kind of goes on like that too. Jews are to intelligence what Edison was to inventions. A complete fraud.

>mfw it's just pure coincidence

There's no such thing as "too fascist"

>falling birth rates

That's because we are living in an episode of Idiocracy. The smart people are too busy to have kids.

I don't mind a shrinking population, I think that would be a good thing, but what happens to the economy with a shrinking population?

>oy vey, if we don't have infinite growth then at some point the (((economy))) will stop growing!

There is more to the economy than GDP. GDP is a meme.

I only know very basic economics. Are you saying we could have a strong/healthy economy with a shrinking workforce?

as if you needed a book to tell you IQ tests are pattern recognition.... pffft :D
anyone below the age of the 13 could tell you that...

remind me again what your brains function is?
is it... pattern recognition?

The poo is spreading and you can't stop it.

Indians are fine. Britain and India have a history together. British Indians integrate well enough. Even Enoch Powell loved India and Indians (even though he might not have wanted so many over here).

It's the Pakistanis that cause the problems.

In half the jobs in the first world people show up, finish all their work in an hour, and are forced to wait around for 7 hours. A Shrinking population will have no affect of the productivity of the economy.

>Portugal