Why does Sup Forums dislike Sargon so much?

Why does Sup Forums dislike Sargon so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY
youtube.com/watch?v=OhUracyHdJ4
youtube.com/user/integralmath/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Roach.

I'm too smart to have a clear and defined opinion of him, having strong opinions about such things is intellectually degrading and I will not tarnish my incredible mental capabilities by giving something as contrived as an 'opinion', I leave that nonsense to the far-right and the far-left cretins.

I don't, but...
>literal cuck
>economically illiterate; initially supported Bernie Sanders, before spending a bit of time with Milo
>he's a gun grabber, but he'd never make a video about it, because one of his friends in "The Rationalists" is an American, pro-gun advocate with a long career in military and law enforcement behind him. Said pro-gun advocate would fucking SHRED any video he tried to make.

kek

it's a commupig, hates western civilization and white men

You talking about the neo-assyrian king or the dirty roach?
The assyrian empire was based as fuck, wish they were around still.

>quadroon of cuckkad

You tell me OP, you tell me.

nice

i think he's a fifth nigger

>He's critical of Identity Politics as a whole, most of Sup Forums are fans of right wing idpol
>He's critical of most forms of Authoritarianism, see above
>The DailyStormfag got the mouth breathers on him by writing clickbait claiming Sargon "supports muslim rapitsts"

Where to start ..

First of all he's a smug cunt. That's a bad start.
Secondly he denies race and believes culture is this magical thing that sprouted up from nowhere and that people's are 100% interchangeable as long as they "follow the culture". He would have problem at all with Scandinavia having its population swapped with Somalians as long as they spoke the languages and adopts the culture.

He has said he'd be totally at home in Hong Kong because they have a "British culture". KEK.

Also this.

He's the all too common "I don't believe in anything but I'll criticise everyone and constantly insinuate they're all the same haha" type. If everyone was like Sargon the world would be a very boring and depressing place.

I like him when he rips into shit like feminism, but on major issues like the Migrant Crisis, he refuses to have an opinion anywhere beyond neutral. He blankets this as a guise to seem more open minded, but he really just doesn't want to deal with the shit other people like him that have stronger opinions suffer.

That's not to say he doesn't hit the nail on the head a lot of the times, but his refusal to have a solid opinions on things that involve race just seems cowardly and almost pretentious to me.

octaroon

Here's the best youtube channel Tsar Bombastic dropping nuclear truthbombs.

The best video to redpill even the most bluepilled on genetics of IQ with indisputable, easily understandable study (5 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk

A study that cleverly proved some cultures are more violent than others (7 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg

A clip that shows the insanity of the current migration policy and offers a proposal on how to fix it. Excellent to redpill even the most bluepilled on the current migration madness (3 minutes).
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY

Non related but what happened to Millennial Woes. Is he dead

>one of his friends in "The Rationalists" is an American, pro-gun advocate with a long career in military and law enforcement behind him
Who's that? Sounds pretty based.

youtube.com/watch?v=OhUracyHdJ4
they made some nice pictures of him

all i know is that he is a talking statue or dresses as a statue

youtube.com/user/integralmath/videos

I think you'll be impressed. He also made some recent videos on Brexit, if those would interest you.

Liberalism and democracy are not held in high esteem here.

He's a nigger

he is fat
that is enough for me

only his grandmother got blacked, rest of his ancestors are white cmon now :D

check your thin privilege, shitlord

Hes against white nationalism and acts like campus feminism is the greatest threat to western civilization right now. Useful idiot.

Because he is literally a two faced cuck.

He is paying for and raising a kid his former wife to be had with a Muslim not even kidding Google it.

Also he made himself out to be a nationalist pol type for a year to get notierty and then promptly fucking dropped the shit bag on everyone and declared himself a proud progressive. Since then he's been trying to rationalize that somehow progressivism is okay and we should kill sjws with kindness and increasingly screams and bitches about less and less relevant things.

He also has lost almost every debate he's been in. Also he was a kike indie Game dev who jewed people out of thousands of dollars and STILL has not completed his game.

What's to like exactly? The only people who watch that guy are redditors

He's a classical liberal who doesn't care about white demographic displacement.

That should be enough for anyone on here who isn't a leaf poster.

>He has said he'd be totally at home in Hong Kong because they have a "British culture". KEK.

HAHAH HAHA! He seriously thinks that? The only thing he'd have in common with a Chink is that he's as short as they are. A Japanese can't even blend in with China so what the hell makes him think that he could?

Thank you. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who remembers. He once did a podcast with King of Sup Forums & IA where a question came up about which country would they flee to if the shitlib pozz epidemic became too widespread.
IA said Taiwan or some other Westernized Asian country. King of faggot said the UK. Sargon actually cut him off and told him that emigrating to the UK wouldn't make much of a difference because of the Pakis.

A year later, Sargay is sucking on Paki dick claiming they did nuthin wrong!

>why does Sup Forums dislike this man who openly denies white genocide and is actually a literal cuckold

Gee, I wonder.

this. he's an uninteresting fag who made a name for himself attacking the lowest hanging fruit. he's like an even worse version of milo.

hypocrite. talks about how people are frustrated about being silenced online but goes ahead and censors his comment section on his videos.

Cheers famalam.

>He also has lost almost every debate he's been in. Also he was a kike indie Game dev who jewed people out of thousands of dollars and STILL has not completed his game.
i need source on this, i want to know what his game is about

He's only in his comfort zone when talking about feminists and sjw, but otherwise. Anything else, say like nationalism debates etc, Sargon is shit at. Cannot debate, uses hypocritical insults, backtracks etc