Thoughts on Daft Punk, Sup Forums?

thoughts on Daft Punk, Sup Forums?

Discovery > Homework > Human After All > Random Access Memories

Discovery > RAM > Homework >>>>>>>> HAA
This assholes want to turn RAM into a meme

i love all their music :)

Discovery > RAM > HAA > Homework

Their wide accessibility doesn't mean their sound can't be more stylistically engaging or memorable than Tangerine Dream or Klaus Schulze

I think Giorgio by Moroder is their best song. Just listen to the drums, they’re truly amazing.

touch > giorgio by moroder
imo.

That’s also really good user. I like the melancholic tone of the voice and how the song has this feeling of a musical

A musical would be a good way to describe it. My top 3 from RAM would be Fragments of time, give life back to music, and instant crush in no order. Give life back to music is such an amazing song with a lot of soul and emotion, for some reason makes me cry sometimes. Fragments of time is a very relatable song, I feel like everyone should be able to relate to it. And Instant Crush is just an amazing love song.

Discovery > ram > human after all > homework

this guy gets it

They peaked with Discovery desu

They came pretty damn close with RAM imo

Hey Homework is a great album nigga

Also, Daft Punk vaporwave album anyone? Or a synthwave/retrowave/outrun album?

it is

musically it’s probably better than HAA but i have a bias towards HAA.

Close, but just not close enough.
RAM has some great tracks on it but it's not like Discovery or Alive 2007 where I can just start at the beginning and comfortably ride through the rest of the songs. Not that I'm holding it against them, obviously DP can't just come out with a Discovery 2.
They at least get kudos for branching out and trying something new. Slightly disappointed there wasn't an Alive 2017 though.

obvious pards
all the tunes are in homework

their solo stuff>their stuff as daftpunk

I’d rather take a new album than Alive 2017. They only have one new album to work with anyway. (Yeah, I know they could just use tracks that weren’t used in 2007/just reuse tracks even)

Discovery is probably my favourite album of all time.

RAM isn't that good though

thoughts on homework and HAA then?

Yeah. Alive 2007 is all you need.