How do we get rid of the illiterate morons who are shitting up the board and destroy any healthy form of discourse...

How do we get rid of the illiterate morons who are shitting up the board and destroy any healthy form of discourse? Alternatively, why should someone that has no genuine love for art, be encouraged to spread his ill-intentioned opinions under the guise of trolling?

>genuine love for art
if you love art so much
how about you marry it

I don't think there's a point in your post, other than a cheap dislpay of lazyness. Certainly not thread related.

surely, if you wish to have a more serious and intelligent discussion of music, you could possibly find a better place to discuss it other than on fucking Sup Forums

Love doesnt exist. Check mate, mathematician

Because I'm already married. To Justice.

That's a reductionist view on the enormous possibilities which can be attained inside this easily-adjustable, ever-changing space. It may take time and work but it can certainly be done and achieve much better results compared to other online forums, in case we do take account of its' cappabilities.
In short, I choose to believe.

digits confirm, Sup Forums will become intelligent

This user heralds a golden age of based scaruffiposting. Sup Forumscore and scaruffi-core will become synonymous terms and all anons will recognize the transcendent genius of Robert Wyatt's song "Alifib". Not only will they recognize its genius, but they will discourse upon its technical and affective merits with great originality and profundity.

As someone who has been listening to as much as they can off of his top 100 list, and generally referring to his opinion often (simultaneously browsing Sup Forums less) I welcome this wholeheartedly. I want to have civilized discussion about Chrome, and Suicide, and Butthole Surfers, and Pere Ubu.

The day wherein "Lady Sniff"'s phantasmagorical calculus is collectively laid bare truly cannot arrive soon enough.

Screencapped for beautiful eloquence

I also hate K Pop posters. Is that what we're talking about?

ban the discussion of rap

we just need active mods who are kind of assholes

Ban rap

It's pronounced hip hop

I see what OP was talking about, obviously the anonymous posters on this forum have no capability of displaying their opinion without resorting to using insignificant jargon when insinuating hatred for a certain topic or field.

I'm supportive of the thought that this board can become what it isn't

>Sup Forums is for shitposting and shitposting only
Go back to wherever you came from

>How do we get rid of the illiterate morons who are shitting up the board and destroy any healthy form of discourse?
i agree, we need to do something about those scaruffidrones

Go take a look at the catalog real quick and then try to tell me scaruffi drones are the worst part about this board

>scaruffidrones
Misplaced need for labelling is a clear sign of an inferior, self-defeating mentality. Your mind has been conditioned to reside only between dubious dualities which can only be mistakenly self-affirmed, as they lack the necessary external components to form a practical and/or empirical narrative. You certainly possess the capacity for indomitable faith, yet you choose to waste it's source in make-believe, insufferably compromised storytelling arrangements.

^^^^^
He's right you know